Justin Dwayne Eason Smartt Lying Bitch Was involved

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Justin Dwayne Eason Smartt Lying Bitch Was involved

Postby dmac » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:16 am

I've pussyfooted around this as bizarely as possible in the past few months.

Marty admitted Justin saw him.

Fuck that. Justin was a participant. This is NOT speculation but FACT.

I believe he was a forced participant, but what matters is that motherfucking bitch knows exactly what happened and his silence is the ultimate hypocrisy.

How can I possibly defend this lying cunt's silence? I've been asked to keep silent about it. I've been told, "fuck him! say it all!"

Again, this is not speculation but fact. The proof came years after I said evidence indicated hesitation wounds and forced participation. This isn't me patting myself on the back. It's me wondering why the fuck I waited so long to out this cunt and his mommy.

At the root is, I believe, Justin as a victim of circumstance. His being a victim does not justify his silence and lies. It's taken me a couple years of very difficult and deliberate contemplation to flat-out state that Justin participated in the murders.

I hope nobody who likes or hates me has to make such a difficult moral call.

Ultimately, it's about:

Justin Smartt Eason, an accomplice in a quad murder, lying for 35 years.

Fuck you, Justin. I'm going to make your life a living hell until you roll over.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Justin Was involved

Postby budrfligh » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:17 am

It's refreshing to finally see the cat out of the bag. I've bitten my tongue figuring I'd missed something proving him innocent. I can understand why he participated. I do not understand how he justifies his silence. This in my mind makes him guilty of accessory to murder, obstruction of justice, concealment of a homicide, to name a few.
I understand not wanting to oust a child victim and the disgust at the concept but he is no longer a child. Man the fuck up and tell the truth or go down with the others.
budrfligh

Postby Because Nice Matters » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:08 am

Hi Dmac. This is my first post to the forum, although I have been engrossed in the site/posts for months. Having read your post this morning, I feel its time to post . . .
The many years of time, energy and thought, and the expertise that you have put into this horrific crime is incredible. It's astounding to me that you ALONE are driven to solving this rather than the current LE. Thank you!
Regarding Justin and Marilyn, it has always resonated with me how extremely sick and twisted it was that Marilyn made a picture frame out of piece of cabin 28 for Justin. Some killers keep a souvenir of their victims. Clearly that frame is a souvenir of that night / their secret.
Justin is still living in Quincy and is on Facebook. He has pictures of his family living a happy life. How Justin hides his knowledge of the murder of a mother and children, is unfathomable and indicative of his upbringing. When you are raised by scum, it's hard to be a decent person I suppose. It's obvious that Marilyn is narcissistic, and a horrible role model as a parent/mother. How Justin lives day-to-day is beyond me however. Especially when he has a wife and children ... what if this happened to him or his family? In this case I hope karma applies ... Justin deserves hell for his silence. And Marilyn. The Sharps suffered the worst heartbreak and trauma imaginable. Sue, Tina, Johnny and Dana had their lives viciously and savagely taken from them and their remaining family will forever live with horrific memories and devastation because of Justin's family's actions. Yet Justin and Marilyn are living their lives and posting happy times on Facebook. Where is the justice?
Please don't give up or lose your spirit to solve this Dmac. So many applaud your persistence and hard work. You are amazing, even with the gruff language. I feel your frustration so I get your choices of words.
Why isn't the new LE solving this? What about that DNA? On a human and parent level, why is Justin still hiding the truth and not doing the right thing? Is Justin afraid of his children finding out that their Grandma and dad were involved with the murder of a family and their friend? Whatever took place that night, Justin needs to role model decency to his children. It's time to confess ... admit what happened, be honest, speak the truth, clear his conscience. It's the only way Justin, and those involved/affected will have peace, especially the surviving Sharps and Justin's children in the years to come. Man up Justin. Your kids will find out one day. Better to hear the truth from you now, then to watch you taken away in handcuffs trying to backpedal your way out . . . with Grandma Marilyn in handcuffs beside you.
Because Nice Matters

Postby azucena » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:31 pm

I posted a reply to this info on another thread, but am re posting here...

Does Justin know why the victims were murdered? Is this horror really all the result of some manipulative jealousy game of M&M's?

Now, what is next?
azucena

Postby meankitty » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:48 pm

I saw all of this years ago on the old cabin 28 forum, where Justin's silence was discussed at great length. I could think of three possible reasons for his silence.
1. He was scared of being arrested as an accomplice after the forced participation and whatever Marty may have told him. (And Marty is a known liar and manipulator, in fact abusers use manipulation on their victims to control them and abuse victims are manipulated because that's what they know. They also manipulate to survive dysfunction)
2. He's scared of a living person who was at the crime scene. (He doesn't seem to be scared of Marilyn, I found out stuff I can't post publicly)
3. A definite possibility is that he doesn't trust the PCSO, and who can blame him, he had to know rather quickly that DT was friends with Marty and where could a scared 12 year old turn to if he can't trust anyone in the PCSO. And he did complain about how he was treated in the past by the PCSO.
meankitty

Postby Prodguy1 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:29 pm

If he was offered immunity from prosecution for his forced participation, I wonder if he'd tell all he knows? I can certainly understand why 12-year-old Justin would be too scared to talk, but adult Justin is a whole different matter.
Prodguy1

Postby budrfligh » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:43 pm

Simply he is protecting himself and while I don't get it he is protecting the sociopath who is his mother. Those involved are silent to save themselves. They didn't care about the victims when they killed them and they care even less about the survivors. Don't forget that WE have a conscious, and a heart. That's why it's so hard to understand why.
budrfligh

Postby Cowgirlsunni » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:02 pm

Yep. I'm glad you told it like it was Dmac. I feel sad for the loss of innocence in the young boy that was Justin. I have little sympathy for the adult Justin who could put all of this to rest once and for all.
Cowgirlsunni

Postby azucena » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:14 pm

Thank you d.
azucena

Postby IPO » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:56 pm

I wrote a post earlier, but must have hit the wrong post as it didn't come up. Anyway, Dmac we're finally getting down to the others. Not the adult murderers, but the children who have been adults for many years. I'm not just talking Justin. I'm also calling out Sheila and the other two boys, Rick and Gregg, They were there that night, and they were awake. Even children their age know more than adults think. They hear day to day stuff that goes on in their home, in the car when their parents are talking. They know who their parents are seeing and hear conversations. They also remember. As they were not taken away from the area for a while, they continued to hear discussions adults were having about the case. Yet, they too remain silent. I can understand their silence for many years. But 35 plus years!!?? Either they are on heavy prescription meds, drink, or are seriously damaged. How do they sleep at night? You do not move on and forget an event this traumatic, as a child I heard many conversations that took place in the kitchen of our house. My bedroom was above the kitchen, but the sound travelled up the staircase into my bedroom. Many things I heard I wish I hadn't. I suffer from PTSD because of things that happened in that house. During the daytime I aced my way through school years. Top marks, liked by teachers and lots of friends. Job wise I quickly moved up the ladder into a very lucrative career. I never did drugs, drank alcohol, or took prescription meds (smoked the occasional joint socially). I've always had a reason. During the day I can control my thoughts. It is the nighttime, when your sub conscience takes over. Horrible nightmares of being back in that house, I still said "no drugs", but finally took counselling and sleep mostly well, A grown up never forgets traumatic events from their childhood: fact.
IPO

Postby Dee » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:52 pm

This is my first time to comment in your forum ... I have a question I would like to ask .. If Justin was involved were her other two sons awake? Did they know what was happening? I'm guessing they would have had to of been.. Why would they not talk? If her daughter Sheila knew why would she not talk? I've read a lot about this case mainly on your site which by the way is extremely comprehensive and it looks like you have most definitely done the most work on this case ..I'm not as well versed as some of you on this case but why wouldn't her children tell law enforcement what happened? Thanks in advance.
Dee

Postby azucena » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:29 pm

I think all of your questions have been asked and answered here.
In brief:
Fear on the deepest level
Manipulation ( Children being easily coached into pure terror of what will happen if they speak)
LE not protectimg ANY survivors

Frankly after 30 some plus years where is this coming from?
azucena

Postby Dee » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:48 pm

Right and I totally understand the fear...but all these years later? That's I guess what's perplexing to me..I can't understand why Sues children wouldn't have spoken out..I mean they killed these children's Mother, brother and sister. I can understand Justin's silence (well not understand) but I see why he's kept quiet but for Sues children to have kept quiet makes no sense?
Dee

Postby dmac » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:59 pm

azucena wrote:I posted a reply to this info on another thread, but am re posting here...

Does Justin know why the victims were murdered? Is this horror really all the result of some manipulative jealousy game of M&M's?

Now, what is next?

I've exchanged emails with Justin today. I'll post them below when I get a sec. The maggot's none to pleased. He said printing his full name was an invasion of his privacy! Yeah that's rich coming from a punk bitch who knows all there is about invading one's privacy. I think it's Step One when committing murder
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:09 pm

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 2:01 PM, Justin Eason <[email protected]> wrote:

This is Justin it has been brought to my attention that one of the members of your forum has been posting my first and last name on your website I respectfully request you please remove these posts as it is an invasion of my privacy.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion but to post my name with severe accusations is slanderous and I really don't feel it is professional for you to allow such content.
Thank you for your consideration.

====================================

My first reply I thought was deleted when gmail froze up on me:

It's not slander when it's true. Your name will not be removed. If you want to tell your side of the story, feel free to join and post. But don't be a jackass like your mom and expect lies will not be exposed and loudly debunked. Did your mom ever tell you why she wanted Sue dead?

=====================================

Your a Fucking piece of shit that has a fucked up opinion no facts you fucking loser get a life of your own douche bag

======================================

I rewrote the first reply as best I could:

Severe accusation? Slander? Bullshit. It's the truth, and you fucking well know it.I was kind to not mention the DNA, huh? Feel free to post your side of the story, but take a lesson from what we did to your idiot mom: If you try to pass lies off to us, we will eviscerate you. So many of her lies are ridiculously stupid, such as her claim she and Marty stayed in the tiny room north of the kitchen and gave you and Casey the master bedroom! Did you see how she went down in flames when she joined our mass chat last year, right after Marty's hammer was pulled from the pond? One lie after another. Truly a pathetic excuse for a human being! Here's the highlights, if you missed the show:

http://www.keddie28.com/bb/viewtopic.ph ... =40#p17126

So, did they force Rick to "get dirty" too? I figure your the one who bent the knife in Johnny's chest. And the hesitation wounds. And your lie about putting a white towel on Sue's chest translates into you probably stabbing her, too. But the main wounds in her chest & throat seem to have come from one of the knives they brought. Something about the size of the Buck knife found last year. And did your mom ever tell you why they wanted Sue dead? Was Dee or Tony with them when they came in? There've been whispers of Marty talking to some skinny puke in khakis and a ponytail behind the bar that night- dead ringer for dick-brain Dee. Besides, I've always had doubts they left only your mom behind to guard over you guys when they ran back to the bar. I mean, they walk in around 1:15 and go straight for Sue, but whether it was Tina or Sue that screamed, they decided to go back to the bar to re-establish an alibi, and whether everyone was tied up and 3/4 dead, I still have doubts they'd only leave Marilyn behind to control the scene.

Lots of Qs. Marty said Tina was taken from the house 'incapacitated', which could easily mean 'already dead'. The bullshit about Tina coming out of the bedroom near the end of events, carrying a blanket & then hightailing it towards the back door, simply didn't happen. She was awake and involved the moment they started in on Sue. And, again, why did your mom set up Sue to be murdered? If Marty's motive really was revenge for Sue's supposedly telling Loon to walk out the only way for Marty to know about is from Loon! Another story that's been around since 81 is that Marty had a tiny hard-on for Sue. Unrequited or not, if Loon got wind of that, she had massive motive. One thing about Loon is she chewed up her men and spit them out. Use them, take everything she can, and send them packing. One thing she'd never put up with is a man beating her to the punch. But Marty didn't want to leave Loon- he was far too stupid for that.

Did Doug Thomas or Crim and Bradley ever directly threaten you? You seemed to be pretty complacent to their needs damned fast. I mean, what was it, only 24 hours into the coverup and you'd already changed your story to the Love Boat bullshit? We gotta wonder who was threatening you for you to change your tune so fast. And why the hell would you protect your mom for so long? She's a damned psycho bitch. The crap she put you through? Jesus, kids kill their parents for far less.

Well, I'd better wrap this up. I've got thirty more emails to answer.

dmac

===================================

Here's a statement you can quote "bye"

====================================

Gosh golly, I'd expect a heartless killer to have a thicker skin. Your going down- and I don't mean on your mom.

Perhaps you should take a decent sativa from your stock. Your nerves are gonna be fried by the time we're done with you. But you'd better pay for it. You don't want another headline under your belt like when you were popped for food stamp fraud.

Loser.

===================================

That's everything thus far. I expected no less from this stupid bitch. It looks like wit or intelligent writing (or even simple punctuation) are his strong suits.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Dogfur » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:10 am

Thank you for this information Dmac. I was conjuring a post, but your exchange w/Eason has brought up the majority of it.
The big one: What was the influence on him from the law enforcement officials?
Dogfur

Postby BUTTERFLYVALLEY1 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:18 am

I realize I am apparently in the minority but that does not bother me at all. Ever since I started on this forum many years ago, I have noticed a constant rant about Justin and involvement in this horrible crime. Today as I came to read the new news that was promised in the case I was very disappointed and quite upset about the accusation about Justin's supposed involvement in the murders and in such an outrages foul, rude, crude and ranting manner. Justin was a 12-year old child at the time of the murders and any culpability on his part was coerced into whatever action he took(if he ever did, which I personally doubta0 because he was a child. He has come such a long way in his life and you all need to quit picking at him and/or his life style and just leave him alone. He has already stated before that when the time is right he will state his peace...leave him in peace until that time comes to fruition and he will make his statement known. It has already been 36 years and no earth-shattering news has come from anyone else either. Patience people is truly a virtue...please give it a try.
BUTTERFLYVALLEY1

Postby leenie963 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:56 am

[quote]Severe accusation? Slander? Bullshit. It's the truth, and you fucking well know it.I was kind to not mention the DNA, huh?[/quote]

Justin's DNA? In the kill zone? His blood? Is that's what you've intimated?
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby dntblvu » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:20 am

Drugs is the answer. And bigger criminals. Threats. Maybe.
dntblvu

Postby budrfligh » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:11 am

My brow raised at dna myself. It certainly seemed to infer Justin should be relieved that it was not mentioned. But now it's mentioned!

AGAIN- he was a child
Nowhe is an adult who chooses to cover up a quadruple homicide. That is NOT ok. That is culpable.
budrfligh

Next

Return to keddie facts