Justin Dwayne Eason Smartt Lying Bitch Was involved

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: Justin Was involved

Postby ghetto spaghetti » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:59 pm

Long time lurker, second time poster. I've spent the majority of today and last night reading the bazillion threads on this site, each one getting twistier by the second. I've read until I want to shove a railroad spike through my fucking head, just to stop the spinning thoughts. Anyhoo.......

Marilyn said as much about Justin being involved to Glenna Meeks, right? I realize we can't place tons of credibility on a Meeks' statement, but still......if I recall correctly and at this point I question my own credibility, Marilyn referred to her own son as "evil"? Soooo, Marty makes his slip about Justin "detecting" him, possibly forces the kid to get his hands dirty, both to make him an accomplice and maybe prevent Marilyn from ever, ever turning state's witness? I, too, am curious about the DNA statement.

I am nowhere near as educated in the fucked-up-edness of this case as the rest of the posters and am hesitant to offer theories or ask questions. In my rational mind, which is probably irrelevant in a case that defies rationality, I have trouble with motive for M&B. Okay, so Sue might've been advocating Marilyn leaving his sorry ass, but if Marilyn was fucking around on Marty, wouldn't he have bigger fish to fillet than Sue? Has Marilyn ever confirmed that Marty had a thing for Sue? The therapist statements pretty much sews up Marty as a perpetrator, I just struggle with the "why"?

I'm uncertain of the vital status of some of the main players: Dee Lake, DT......are they still alive? Because if so, wouldn't that possibly explain the continued silence of any and all accomplices? My brain has the consistency of a tater tot right now.
ghetto spaghetti

Postby budrfligh » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:44 pm

I tried to find awhy here too. But I give up. There is no why to explain this madness. What is terrifying is these killers, aiders and abetters have just gone on living their lives. I find great satisfaction in The Greeks current misery and I would like to see more of those involved suffer as well. I will never understand how they are not consumed with guilt. I am not built like that!
budrfligh

Postby leenie963 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:30 pm

A grown up never forgets traumatic events from their childhood

IPO thank you for sharing your own traumatic childhood and how you've coped while into adulthood. Abuse is as individual as the victim--none are dealt with the same. You remind me of one of my sisters- while the other sister has been on drugs her entire ruined life. I have to say, in my own circumstances of abuse and not even close to murder or participating in murder; I blocked many things out and continue to do so and can sleep like a rock. Things that include my own siblings. My own father. Things that drove me to drink. Things that I struggle to face at the ripe old age of 54, yet it began in flashes and related dreams/night terrors in my early 20's. I went to counseling, was told I have PTSD. I thought I could control it. But to control "it" one must have a conscience. I'm working on shit I never want to remember, let alone face it over 40 years later.

With Justin and his demons...the ones we feel are known concerning this forum and the horrific murders- maybe, just maybe he isn't there yet. I'm in no way giving him a bye as an adult. I'm just saying everyone has an emotional, psychological defense limit. I and many with PTSD drink, drug or withdraw, become like our abusers in a sickening wtf replica...some like you excel on the outside yet are dying on the inside from the pain of what you recognize that you've through.

If the findings are that Justin participated...and he's been lying to cover his and Loon's ass...he has no conscience. Venom can be in the blood.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby Dee » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:19 pm

I have been re reading everything on this site and really hope I'm not out of line to ask this again but it's been 36 years...why would her children not tell what happened? I asked this once and was given the answer that it had been covered which I understand and I went back and read again..I was also told fear which I understand but 36 years later!..why aren't her children talking?..I mean a lot of the players are dead so I'm still not getting it? I can maybe see one child keeping quiet even two but all three? Especially with a site like this and help from all new investigators? I just don't understand?!
Dee

Postby IPO » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:33 pm

I went to counselling for only 10 months, As a Christian, I chose a Christian program that was being held in our Church. Based on AA and using Jesus' Beatitudes from the Bible. I am doing far far better than suffering in silence for so many years. I am at peace. For me it had to be Christian based. I had to forgive to release the pain. But to truly forgive I had to love my abusers, but my relationship with all of them has changed. I also had to come to terms that I can fix no one but myself. And I had to accept that, as I was only a child, I am guilt free of all that happened to me. But, I had to finally share what happened to me. I had to bring the terrible darkness out into the light,

I hope that the children of the murderers and the children of the victims are also able to achieve peace. But their circumstances are different than mine. They need to open up and purge themselves of the secrets they have been hiding. They do not owe anyone protection. They no longer have to be afraid. As adults we can find safe people to help us through the darkness.

My brothers and sister chose different paths. I pity the lives they live. Alcohol, drugs, working 24-7, deceit and lies. Their load has gotten heavier, while mine is so much lighter,

One day Justin, Rick, Greg and Sheila's children will become aware of what took place in 1981. Their friends will hound them for answers. They will bully them. They will call them names. Then these children will ask their parents questions. How will Justin, Sheila, Rick and Greg answer them? I could have taken my family secrets to the grave. But this horrible night will be regurgitated through social media for generations.
IPO

Postby budrfligh » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:54 pm

The thing about murder is despite how personal it feels it is extremely public. So there will always going to be tough questions to answer. Thank goodness for the people who care about justice in this forum. I have thought keddie was/is a clan like atmosphere, they protect their own type of clan not the racist type. I have thought what would keep your silence? To protect your loved ones. To protect your secrets. To cover your own crimes or dirty laundry. Childhood trauma isn't something I'm unfamiliar with and we all handle it in our own way. Silence and secrets are stopping justice for Sue and 3 children. This enrages me.As adults we have choices and are responsible for them. As children we are dragged into whatever our adults bring us through.
budrfligh

Postby Italian_pride26 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:12 am

dmac and budrfligh, we discussed this very topic not that long ago. Its good to see that our conclusions based on evidence were not without fact. This has definitely been a topic that has lead us to draw these conclusions and nice to see it flatly stated now.

Responding to the posts about why Justin and others have stayed silent.....bear with me as I have a little story to tell that I think will add some perspective to the silence of so many involved.

Around the area where I live there was a murder a few years back. A bunch of people (carnies ironically) were having a party at some persons house. One guy, that was apparently already not well liked, insulted another guy. 2nd guy runs off and grabs a gun and comes back and shoots the first guy in the back of the head. Pretty cut and dry right? Well, as the prosecution and everything proceeds it comes out that the victim was disliked by everyone and the murderer was well liked by everyone in that particular group of people. Not a one person would testify against him. Some people even flatly stated in court that they had nothing to share. It was such a shit-show. People that were clearly there flatly stated they didnt see anything, all to protect the murderer. They even all wore t-shirts in support of him at the trial.

This was a cliff notes version of the whole thing but I think you should all get the main points of it. My purpose behind that is if their is a group of close people that dont want anything getting out, then it wont. They all banded together and knew that this was going to happen and stood by the murderer and planned it all out. I think this is a big part of the Keddie case that isnt talked about as much. A closed off community, particularly carnies, tend to stick with each other and live in their own little world. I think this also ties back to Sheila going quiet in recent years too. There is a connection to the Meeks and her and to the Meeks and Marty/Justin/Marilyn. Its not a far stretch in my mind that the ominous "they" got to Sheila and made her a part of this closed off clan that will stick to their guns no matter what. I think that is why there is an abundance of silence from people still alive involved with this case.
Italian_pride26

Postby budrfligh » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:04 pm

THANK YOU ITALIAN!!!!
budrfligh

Postby justice17 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:52 pm

Sadly, I am Not surprised. Nothing about this case will ever surprise me. There is probably a lot more information that D hasn't shared with us.

DNA evidence? Justin's bloody finger prints?!

What else could it be? :-??|
Justice for all
justice17

Postby IPO » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:58 pm

Many years ago I accepted that Rick and Greg would take the advice of their older sister. But they are middle aged men now. If they have children of their own it is time to stand up and man up. Social media, in time will slow down IF the case is solved. But while this case remains in limbo it draws a lot of social media attention, If they do not want the next generation in their family to receive a lot of unwanted attention they need to step forward and try and put an end to the speculation and rumours revolving around them. These murders will haunt their families into future generations if they do not do the right thing. People will always believe that Sheila, Rick and Greg have been keeping vital secrets. Secrets that prevent this case from being closed. If they research unsolved cases they will get an idea on what their children and grandchildren's future lives will be. They will never be left alone.
IPO

Postby Dee » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:00 pm

Thank you Italian I do understand what your saying.. I'm still amazed that three people (her children) would all keep quiet... I can see one or two maybe but all three? Also were these children not very close to their mom...I know the boys were young but Sheila wasn't all that young.
Dee

Postby dmac » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:19 pm

In the wake of my unequivocally stating Justin was (forced to) participate, and that I mentioned DNA in my email replies to Justin, I have been authorized to emphatically state DNA was matched to Justin.

His DNA was in the Kill Zone. It's not related to the moving and covering of Sue, which came much later. The DNA hit indicates he was a participant.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby leenie963 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:46 pm

dmac wrote:In the wake of my unequivocally stating Justin was (forced to) participate, and that I mentioned DNA in my email replies to Justin, I have been authorized to emphatically state DNA was matched to Justin.

His DNA was in the Kill Zone. It's not related to the moving and covering of Sue, which came much later. The DNA hit indicates he was a participant.

Oh. Fuck. Thank you sooooo much Dmac... the knowledge you've held had to been horrible.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby justice17 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:41 pm

:-? Justin's email reply to D-mac:

Your a Fucking piece of shit that has a fucked up opinion no facts you fucking loser get a life of your own douche bag.

:roll:
Justice for all
justice17

Postby JEP » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:50 pm

This information is mind-blowing. Even though the speculation that Justin was involved has been floating out there for years, the fact that it can now be proven is good, isn't it? I mean LE has something solid now, can't they blow this case wide open? When I first read your post, I was thinking: That's why the kids never talked, because they knew Justin was involved, and Justin is still very much alive. Like someone said earlier, Marilyn said Justin was "pure evil". Maybe he was. Maybe Marilyn made him that way. Were the other boys involved? My gut says no, but if Sue was really that terrible of a mother... I don't know, but I do know that family was extremely dysfunctional, well, all the families involved in these murders were extremely dysfunctional. The adults were all self-absorbed and were TERRIBLE parents. One of things I find so fascinating about this case is the lack of social norms that permeates this whole situation. Children involved in murder, sex with whomever and wherever and at any age, incest, friends helping friends kill, friends helping friends cover up murder, LE involved in covering up evidence, doing drugs, selling drugs, and God knows what else. The depravity that surrounds this case is just crazy. Bottom line is, neither Justin nor the Sharps will come forward with information. The "why" is what is confusing to me. LE has this information, yet does nothing. The "why" is what is confusing to me. I'm stating anything as fact, just my thoughts. I know you've been holding on to this for a while Dmac. I'm glad you let it out, it needed to come out.
JEP

Postby budrfligh » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:27 pm

If it is ok? What is the source of DNA- blood, skin, hair and I'm stopping there because the last is too much....if not ok to share understood.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:57 pm

I don't want to go to much further than what I've said about the DNA. I think it's enough to shut down a lot of theories we've debunked years ago, as well as help us to focus anew on areas forgotten, discarded, or undiscovered.

Not surprisingly, I also want to see what this steaming turd of truth does with contacts I make AND have made.

What I've said does not break a single promise I've made, nor does it contradict source privacy. However, I am still guarding many more details.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby justice17 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:41 am

So who has your back in all of this D-mac?

I worry about you sometimes.
Justice for all
justice17

Postby dmac » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:39 am

I got my back!
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby azucena » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:46 am

With the public release of this information, does LE have any plans on how they are going to proceed?
Such as: DA involvement? Grand Jury?
Do we have any sense of where this might go?
azucena

PreviousNext

Return to keddie facts