Zonita Seabolt

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Re: Zonita Seabolt

Postby meankitty » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:56 pm

dmac wrote:I disagree. And, despite whatever impact you believe Zonita's religion may have had on her outlook or compassion or whatever, remember she's not a Utah Mormon. Those zealot assfucks are generally nazi assholes compared to 'outsider' Mormons, which is why Utah Mormons have a derogatory name for them: 'Gentiles'.

I find the Mormon religion and especially Utah Mormons to be devoid of human kindness and spiritually bankrupt. While you may find some compassion in Mormons outside of Utah, somehow I don't think you'll find much of that in Utah.
meankitty

Postby Salem » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:53 am

dmac wrote:One thing about the 'sexual encounter'. My direct sources say it was Sue fucking. Indirect sources have changed it to be Tina, but that's always coming from people who also imagine Sue's murder was all about Tina.

Some people think I've got blinders on about Tina, but everything I see about those who think the case was about Tina have a hard-on for their hypothesis, and the ignore facts to be certain Tina was kidnapped, raped for years, and discarded. Who's sicker? MMB or the useless pukes who absolutely WANT this to be about child rape?

Even I can handle that answer: MMB.

I'm not sure where you are going with this, but why can't it be about both? Sue the target, Tina an opportunity? Obviously something happened with Tina.

And I agree 100% about Marilyn. She should have given the truth years ago.
Salem

Postby budrfligh » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:02 pm

That Tina being missing led to an easier escape route because everyone was looking for her, some even blaming her as complicit in the murders to run away with someone. It took focus off of the personal subject of the killers rage at Sue. The only victim who had overkill was Sue. The others were savaged after they weredeceased to MASK the overkill. Tina so far is a fantastic red herring as it still works today despite evidence to the contrary.
I do not like to think about it, but of course she could have been sexually assaulted b4 death, or even after death repeatedly by a necrophile. We have NO evidence of such horrendous goings on. But I am convinced Tina was supposed to be at her usual Saturday night sleepover safe n sound at the Seabolt's cabin.
Fact- overkill is personal and comes from an enormous rage at the victim. I have seen evidence of that only with Sue. I prefer my mental bubble that Tina died first and quickly. The blood evidence seems to support this.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:56 pm

Another point is that the killers really didn't care about who was in the house:

- they killed anyone they had to fight with or felt they couldn't control
- Sue and Tina were attacked almost immediately after the killers entered; J&D were likely already home and were dealt with and dispatched upon coming upstairs.
- of the three vx found on-scene, Sue clearly died last, after J&D were extensively staged.
- the killers were there from roughly 1:15 am to roughly 4 - 4:30

If they were intent on sex with Sue, they would have done it. Why have all that sexual rage but not rape Sue? Well, HELL, because MARILYN WAS A KEY PARTICIPANT. As for pedophiles, statistically, the boys were at just as much risk as the girls: Pedophiles usually have a strong preference for one sex, not the other.

The killers killed everyone LE knew they interacted with: J&D (because they came upstairs and tried to defend); and Sue and Tina (who the killers attacked in the bedroom, and at least one of them screamed). The killers could NOT kill Justin, but they forced him to participate to secure his silence. Because they could not kill Justin, everyone in the Boys room had to survive.

The killers took tried to equalize the damage to the 3 vx by doing postmortem damage & staging to J&D. They dumped Tina dozens of miles away in a remote, wooded area to throw off the investigation.

For 30 years, PCSO backed the bullshit stories about the boys sleeping all through it; about Tina being the target; even about Tina being a participant... AND ABOUT NOT HAVING A CLUE WHO DID IT.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:43 pm

Personal rage doesn't mean sexual. The only sexual thing here is Sue's initial posing. That Bo tries to declare impotence indicates, to me, that was staging too. They were pissed at Sue , they went after Sue, they fucked her up and anybody who got in the way was collateral damage. Period. That is what I see and mean by personal.
budrfligh

Postby Sheepish » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:44 am

budrfligh wrote:Also I wonder about the last sexual encounter Mrs Seabolt heard. That would have potentially left behind evidence even though it wasn't rape. Yet no mention of this? Hmmmmm

I wonder about the implications: She heard the sex, but not the multiple murders/staging/people hauling bodies? No one has described Sue as an exhibitionist, so let's assume she wasn't trying to alert the entire resort to what was going on and the relations were not abnormally noisy. I still can't fathom how afternoon delight could be louder than a bloodbath in regards to what the neighbors heard. Mrs. Seabolt at least had a house full of kids making noise to perhaps explain why she didnt hear much, but what about the other nearby cabin residents? If J&D ran upstairs after hearing the attack start that means the neighbors should have heard it too.

It could really be that everyone was sound asleep/on drugs/in a self absorbed stupor so that the lone dog barking in the night really was the only thing anyone heard, but seems strange with the proximity. If someone did hear something then why didnt it make its way into the police files? Did the residents not want to draw LE attention to themselves for whatever reason, or did LE suggest to them that they heard nothing?
Sheepish

Postby justice17 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:35 pm

TINA could have been sexually active when she was left alone that Saturday morning/early afternoon. As terrible as it sounds, maybe it was willingly with Marde? Speculating Sue was made aware of the situation later, and maybe Marilyn also caught wind of it? Zonita might have seen a little more than she was willing to admit on camera. Is that the real reason why Tina didn't stay at The Seabolts that Saturday night as usual?

They say there is always a little truth in every lie and Marilyn does say in an aggressive tone that she was told by Marde-YOU GO AND ASK HER" (what was the true question? We know it was not about going out with them that night). Later Marde was heard at the bar saying that it better get figured out or else heads were gonna roll.

Keeping in mind Tina's background, It would be easy for Marde to target Her. Her Father did. So did Teacher Joel L.
Tina was also victimized at the trailer park just prior to moving to Keddie.

It is true that child abuse in females also prematurely starts puberty early; similarly so does the lack of a strong father figure in a female childs life and early puberty massively increases a teenage girls chance of harmful negative experiences.
It is an incredibly sad fact that women who are emotionally or physically abused as children grow up to lack a properly developed self-confidence and are most likely to be raped as a teenager or adult; it is also tragic that many women who are raped once are actually raped again.
Justice for all
justice17

Postby budrfligh » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:03 am

People heard things. These cabins were right on top of another. I don't know how the sound travels. However people are always shocked more wasn't heard. There was not much screaming from the first victim after her initial scream as she was incarcerated. Sue was gagged multiple times and layers so she would be unable to scream, especially after they bashed in her mouth. Nobody's sure when the boys arrived home that night but I think that Dana was struck in the head and strangled quickly and since there were multiple killers Johnny was most likely quickly controlled as well. Marty stated there was commotion, I think that would be thudding noises, shuffling people into position etc. I don't think there was very much screaming that wasn't very muffled at all. The lights on and off, the first and only muffled yell was heard but then it was quiet again so they went back to bed..... the lack of noise is misleading. People heard stuff and thought nothing much of it.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:23 am

I believe the current understanding of facts and events leads one to make one conclusion about J&D: They were, indeed, already home and chilling in Johnny's downstairs room. All he had was a small space heater, which explains why they were still dressed in outdoor clothing. Hell, who hasn't heard "take your coat off and stay awhile" a million times during their youth?

J&D heard the screams, ran upstairs, and things went sideways. Within fifteen minutes or so, the initial attacks were over, and B&D were rushing to the Back Door.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:42 pm

Thanks for the clarification. As I read older stuff mixed up with newer stuff I'm unsure sometimes what our eventual conclusion is. It makes perfect sense to me that they would hear a scuffle from upstairs and rush to investigate.
budrfligh

Previous

Return to just speculatin'