Cold Justice/5 Tragic Cold Cases That Never Got Solved/Keddi

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Cold Justice/5 Tragic Cold Cases That Never Got Solved/Keddi

Postby KayB » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:40 pm

5 Tragic Cold Cases That Never Got Solved

These tragic cases got national attention but were never solved.

by Sowmya Krishnamurthy
July 7, 2017 • 10:50 AM ET

"Crimes occur every day yet some incidents get national attention. Whether it be a case featuring a celebrity or a particularly gruesome crime, some cases make national—and international—headlines. Still, many of these cases go ultimately unsolved. Cold Justice investigates such cold cases and premieres on Oxygen on July 22nd at 8/7c.

Here are 5 tragic cold cases that were never solved."

1st case presented: "Keddie Cabin Murders"

"A quaint family getaway turned into murder in 1981. Glenna “Sue” Sharp and her five children were staying in a cabin in Keddie, California. On April 11, 14-year-old Sheila came home to find her mother, brother and a family friend murdered. All three victims at the crime scene had been bound with medical and electrical tape. Sue and Johnny had been stabbed and Sue had also been bludgeoned with a rifle. Wingate had been strangled and bludgeoned with some other object. Two young children, who were ages 5 and 10, slept through the violence in a back room while 12-year-old Tina was missing. Although two of the original suspects questioned have died, a new sheriff hopes to crack the cold case of what happened in Cabin #28."

http://www.oxygen.com/cold-justice/blogs/5-tragic-cold-cases-that-never-got-solved
KayB

Re: Cold Justice/5 Tragic Cold Cases That Never Got Solved/K

Postby dmac » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:04 pm

The 'Murder & Martinis' is typically crass, incorrect, moronic. It's as disgusting as the theme of the show: discussing a murder case then making martinis themed on the crime?!
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby KayB » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:14 pm

dmac wrote:The 'Murder & Martinis' is typically crass, incorrect, moronic. It's as disgusting as the theme of the show: discussing a murder case then making martinis themed on the crime?!

Hopefully this one will be different. This will be the first time "Cold Justice" will be on Oxygen - had previously aired on TNT.

Former prosecutor "Kelly Siegler’s had a lot of success in the job. Since its premiere, the Cold Justice team — while working with local law enforcement from across the country — have successfully helped bring approximately 30 arrests and 16 convictions."

http://people.com/tv/cold-justice-returns-to-tv-with-a-chilling-new-season/
KayB

Postby dmac » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:21 pm

Cold Justice isn't doing an episode on Keddie. There has been interest from a UK show however.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby KayB » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:52 am

That sucks. The video clip appeared to show Cold Justice is doing one of the 5 cases mentioned, the "Highway of Tears" which is of the UK. Had hoped then, they were doing another of the 5 unsolved cases mentioned, the "Keddie Cabin Murders" and would show some of their investigation and what they found.
KayB

Postby dmac » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:50 am

Naw the Oxygen network, and their site, are very wonky. Their work is deliberately fuzzy, and you're right: the article deliberately made it look as though CJ were doing those cases. In fact, the Oxy site is doing 'theme months', this month being Crimes of the 80s, and that article is a clusterf of crap links to other areas of the site. It's a hit generator, nothing more. Besides Oxy's in the middle of trying to finally rebrand itself as another crime-only network (weren't they once 'women-only'?). Cold Justice has only mentioned the theme of the first episode; IMDB is unaware the show was brought out of mothballs by another network, etc.

PS Hwy of Tears is Canada: As with the Pig Farmers, LE have proven their bigotry again by allowing this to go on and on and on.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby KayB » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:17 pm

Yea, sucks & that's low for them to deliberately lead people wrong - close to being false advertizing. I like Cold Justice so will watch Oxy for that but ticks me off they sneakily throw Keddie & other older major unsolved cases in like they are working on solving. Did hear them say they were crime-network & yes they were supposed to be a woman's network...that didn't go over too good. smh

Oh, that's right, Highway of Tears is Canada. Duh me. Guess when you mentioned the UK is showing interest in Keddie, I assigned them to those cold cases, without really thinking. Hope UK does want to get involved. Suppose it may take another country to actually get serious.
KayB

Postby dmac » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:31 am

Call me giddy, but it's wondrous when somebody finds ill policy within Oxy for simply being Oxy- a SHIT SITE. 'Yeah, them UK Trail of Tears really need our eyes and conscience.'

Indeed, the Trail of Tears freaks me out. The women lost, the absolute lack of care by OFFICIAL LE, the utter disregard of human life.

My bet is you never heard of Pickton. Dudley Do-Right wasn't the only worthless fuck on a decades-long wank-fest posse.

Look them both up a bit.

These murders are cops allowing sexism and racism and other bigotry to reign them. NOT BLIND but REIGN.

That's Black Lives Matter about thirty years too fucking late, mate.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:49 pm

The highway of tears abductions made think it's a vacation spot for serial killers. I wonder how many are actively working the area and I am thinking truckers would be suspect to me. It is absolutely race based. They treat the native Canadians terribly and the runaways, drug addicts and junkies too. There's a blatant LE term for the victims NHI's it means no humans involved and I am not sure if they still use the term but it describes there attitude towards throw away humans.
That pig farmer is a sick mofo indeed. I was checking windows and doors researching him. I think he beats the toy box killer in the most evil, sadistic fuck.
Does LE do its job anywhere?
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:17 pm

One of the better elements of DaVinci's Inquest, an overlooked CanCon show sometimes syndicated in America: the show treats people far better than "justice".

Fantastic acting, story arcs, and many subplots and crimes- as with reality- are dead ends.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to keddie facts