810415??? Crim's Columbo Note on Bo

case files, articles, etc

Re: 810415??? Crim's Columbo Note on Bo

Postby dmac » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:59 pm

Big problem: Sheila had made several attempts to have a sleepover at 28 that night. It's only at her failure to get friends over was she invited to stay at the Seabolts. It kinda nullifies any theory including her.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Italian_pride26 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:36 pm

Ok thank you for clearing that up. That would null and void that. The question still remains as to why she would be controlling of the other two boys. Is she hiding something or is it just a way of letting the whole thing go? Moving on with life so to speak
Italian_pride26

Postby dmac » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:59 pm

If that was the game plan, Team Sharp lost. Again.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:39 am

Sheila bothers me quite a bit. I am not sure how to take her. She is still protecting secrets imo and secrets are a big reason this is unsolved. That will bother me 4ever I suppose. I moved heaven and earth to convict my son's murderer. My mistakes and embarrassments didn't even cross my mind. It's hard to say why a victim does things because a lot of it is in their thought process.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:20 pm

Yeah, Sheila's involvement in the forums is the burr under the blanket. No doubt about it.

For better or worse, we bucked her off years ago, and her litany of half-truth horse manure hasn't spoiled a day of mine since.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Ausgirl » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:17 am

dmac wrote:I'm a proponent of said belief AUS. But I can't display a smoking gun. It makes sense, utter 100% sense, but does it?

I'm so far up my own asshole on this I'm throwing ropes out to anybody that can bring facts to the table to fuck me.

Aus, more than most, i think you realize there are smoking guns all over the place, but LE intentionally blew out the heat. They threw the leads into the pond, alongside Marde's hammer.

---------
I cannot disguise my disgust over Sheila. You, Aus, seem to have an issue with it still.
Sheila is a liar about so many things. There's no way you dug into this case without finding Sheila a complete stupid liar.

D, I know what she said.. and didn't say. I do know.

I'm not going to be so quick to jump on the 'fuck sheila' truck, because I don't know what was said -- if anything -- to her back in the day, or has been said since, to make her so protective of her younger brothers - and of herself. Sure, the two obvious big bads in this case are dead - but as you are well aware, some with a heavy involvement are still well and truly kicking, including a few who were pretty scary, on one level or another.

I know what it is to keep silent about a crime (it was against myself) both out of fear, and to protect innocents. It's yourself that ends up in a kind of prison, while the perp walks free. Not fun at all. If I say anything about that crime at all, it's very carefully thought out, so I get to feel in control of the information.. control over stuff becomes very important, once you've had it taken from you. In short, I have a lot of compassion for the Sharp kids.. and not just because of the murders.. which is really hard to get past. And my own past makes me feel protective of them, so i'm not able to be extremely objective when it comes to piling hate on that family.

Doesn't mean I'm not able to get a clear view of what's what, when it's clear at all. Just, I'm not coming out swinging. But I'll try to keep a lid on it, when you do. Ok?

Mainly because i think, somewhere in the middle of it all, there's a place for balanced discussion, where we might trip over a few things that resemble truth.
Ausgirl

Previous

Return to keddie files