"Keddie Resort" Back in Business...?

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

"Keddie Resort" Back in Business...?

Postby dmac » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:30 pm

From the Plumas News issue from a couple weeks back:

FICTITIOUS BUSINESS NAME STATEMENT 2017-0000118 (Expires: 5/9/2022)
    The following person(s) is/are doing business as: KEDDIE RESORT.
    Business Address: 189 Keddie Resort Road, Quincy, CA 95971.
    Mailing Address: 2165 Wilton Drive, Cambria, CA 93428.
    Chris Seaberg, 2165 Wilton Drive, Cambria, CA 93428.
    This business is conducted by: Individual.

The registrant(s) commenced to transact business under the above name(s) on 5/9/2017.
    This statement was filed in the office of the County Clerk of Plumas County on the date indicated below: Filed: May 9, 2017

I'm not familiar with Chris, and he's not the socialite from San Fran who bought 50% of Keddie from Gary a few years back.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: "Keddie Resort" Back in Business...?

Postby leenie963 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:28 am

Not sure if this will help but I looked up the contractor licenses: (543876, 448711)
http://www.ca.gov/Agencies/Consumer-Affairs-Department-of/Agency-Services/Look-Up-Contractor-License

Not much there except this:

Bond of Qualifying Individual
The qualifying individual JEFFREY ALLEN SEABERG certified that he/she owns 10 percent or more of the voting stock/membership interest of this company; therefore, the Bond of Qualifying Individual is not required.
Effective Date: 09/29/2005

Maybe that name will ring a bell with someone. One employee so no comp needed. Hell of a "construction" business.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby dmac » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:47 am

This isn't a witch hunt, but we're naturally interested why someone other than a known owner is claiming ownership of <at very leat> the legal NAME of Keddie Resort.

Chris has an address in Keddie, and a phone. Oh, when you look up the nefarious, someone else now has that number.. Don't go calling either, as it simply DOES NOT PERTAIN TO THE CASE.

Nor, for that matter, does new 'ownership' of the same ole' Fictitious Business Name.

I did post that Mama Meeks and Wade and Dee Lake went into business together in the 90s. Besties well after the murders. Fuck the lot, IMO.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:51 am

This isn't a witch hunt, but we're naturally interested why someone other than a known owner is claiming ownership of <at very least> the legal NAME of 'Keddie Resort'.

Most here, including myself, want Keddie to be reborn. It's a been a decades-old shithole in a beautiful backdrop. Most every plan to make it REAL has been a sham. First point: Drop the term "Resort" as it's a 70 year fucking FAILURE.

Chris has an address in Keddie, and a phone. Oh, when you look up the nefarious, someone else now has that number.. Don't go calling either, as it simply DOES NOT PERTAIN TO THE CASE.

Nor, for that matter, does new 'ownership' of the same ole' Fictitious Business Name.

I did post that Mama Meeks and Wade and Dee Lake went into business together in the 90s. Besties well after the murders. Fuck the lot, IMO. That fictitious business name has EVERYTHING to do with the case, yet few even noticed or pissed on the idea when I posted it. MAMA, WADE, and DE MOTHERFUCKER LAKE in business together? FUCKING WAKE UP.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:02 am

The biggest shit stain in the history of the case may be the alignment of Dee Lake, Mama and Wade.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby leenie963 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:45 am

No worries, wasn't about to call anyone; just saw a different first name with shared last name and thought it may be of help to you.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby BlueSkeyes » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:04 pm

One of the reasons I was drawn in by the Keddie unsolved homicides is because my father considered purchasing Keddie back in the 60s? I believe. I grew up in the Bay Area, my father was an Oakland firefighter and owned various properties around Oakland by Lake Merritt and he built homes in Montclair. I think he knew about Keddie because he was dating a woman whose family was from the area.
BlueSkeyes

Postby dmac » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:44 pm

again, I don't give a rats ass over who owns Keddie, unless the names ring alarms.

I want Keddie to flourish. I think the Albin attempt was genuine, and enough to cause 'motive'.

Nothing about the recent changes of hands of the property has one fuck to do with the murders, but i did say the last owner's 'attempt' would end in misery for all.

Ka-ching.
PS, blueskeyes I have a pretty direct history of Keddie laid out, including ownership and missed opportunities.

In the late 60s, the property was still in perpetual downspin. The property was for sale, and three top bidders I've named. At the time Keddie was being sold as the new site for thc college, and Keddie Flats (the motel area) would be the new University and the shitstain Keddie would be converted to student housing,

It all came true. The school chose a better site and Keddie fell off the face of the earth.

Until April 11 yada yada.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby justice17 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:49 am

I just saw this on Facebook. Body found on private property West of Quincy... wondering if it is near Keddie?

http://mynews4.com/news/local/body-foun ... -of-quincy

QUINCY, Calif. (News 4 & Fox 11) — The body of a John Doe was recovered Thursday on private property just west of Quincy, according to the Plumas County Sheriff's Office.

Dispatchers received a call from a resident on Thursday, Aug. 10, at about 2:20 p.m. about human remains found on his property, Investigations Sergeant Steve W. Peay said in a statement.

Deputies responded to the area, described as between downtown Quincy and Plumas District Hospital off Bucks Lake Road, just outside of Quincy proper.

A form of identification was found near the remains, though authorities have not determined if it belonged to that person, according to Peay.

A forensic team with the California Department of Justice arrived on scene Friday and confirmed the remains belong to an unidentified male. The exact identity remains under investigation, which could take time, Peay said.

Authorities do not suspect any criminal activity at this time.
Justice for all
justice17

Postby dmac » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:07 pm

Naw, the hospital isn't too far from downtown Q--- the body was between the hospital and the Exxon where J&D were hitching from. Less than a mile west of the Exxon, still over 6 miles from Keddie.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:07 pm

I was actually hoping you were referring to a long-lost friend of the Keddie board, apparently killed by his step-dad in the 60s. Again, much closer to this body than Keddie.

Name him.

At the time PCSO went to the papers to acknowledge our work, support, and results (all a huge surprise), they were working with a group of students and scientists to test a well for hints of human DNA. Said waterhole, much earlier, had hits from several cadaver dogs (oh, CHRIST how I LOVE dogs!), but this deployment began in The Bay at the behest of a professor. Their work appeared to be potentially congruous with Keddie, but it's entirely coincidental.

Name him.

The Keddie Case is overflowing with supposed coincidences. I can happily state MANY coincidences are just that, such as the murder and disposal of this kid. Name him.

The fact so many of us KNEW when Tony the Greek was exposed, he'd be the lie vision from cabin 13?
NO COINCIDENCE.

DEE LAKE
NO COINCIDENCE. Uh, actually, fuck logic and all but it is pure happyslappy coincidence Bo used Lake as a fake name LONG before his turn in Keddie). Name where Bo lived all his life. Name one of the most common fake names in his area, because of where they occurred.

JAY LAKE- Friends with all, but not related.

COINCIDENCE SMOTHERS THIS CASE.

Not oddly enough, most coincidences in this case simply are not.

Ask Bradley. We called him and he claimed his memory was going, that he never worked for the CA-DOJ, that his involvement in Keddie was forgettable, superfluous. In fact, that motherfucker is a bagged liar. KILLED FOR MEAT.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby azucena » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:07 pm

That would be Mark Wilson. Another strange "disappearance" is Eliza Stratton.
azucena

Return to keddie facts