Loon motivation

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Loon motivation

Postby duffyman » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:12 am

I have speculated (not to well) in the past about what Marilyn's motivation could have been to get Marty so lathered up about Sue. I mean why even go into it with him that Sue "counseled" her on how to get away from Marty, if that ever happened.

Well now that I have my head wrapped a little better around just who was who and what their relationships were (no small task), I keep wandering down the same alleyway.

I just wonder - if she had her sights set on Wade Meeks, could she have in some convoluted way, figured on getting into the Meeks family good graces by bringing hell down on Sue, who the Meeks had a grudge against?

She needs a place to stay if she leaves Marty - who was losing his house anyway.
Wade shows interest in her.
She needs to bond with the family well enough to be seen as a friend of the family.
The family is mad at Sue for getting the baby adopted out.
She finds ways of talking bad about Sue in general to anyone that can cause her trouble (Marty).

I know its full of speculation and holes, but its been on my mind lately.
duffyman

Re: Loon motivation

Postby azucena » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:29 am

There are so many tangled webs of inter-relationships, it is very difficult to sort through.

I would agree Shelia's baby could well figure into this, as well the massive dysfunction in M&M's relationship, her affair with Wade,all parties teetering on the edge socially, financially. i would say that decisions made about the baby were bound to create some pretty strong feelings. But , as you say, pure spec.
azucena

Postby leenie963 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:02 am

duffyman wrote:I have speculated (not to well) in the past about what Marilyn's motivation could have been to get Marty so lathered up about Sue. I mean why even go into it with him that Sue "counseled" her on how to get away from Marty, if that ever happened.

Well now that I have my head wrapped a little better around just who was who and what their relationships were (no small task), I keep wandering down the same alleyway.

I just wonder - if she had her sights set on Wade Meeks, could she have in some convoluted way, figured on getting into the Meeks family good graces by bringing hell down on Sue, who the Meeks had a grudge against?

She needs a place to stay if she leaves Marty - who was losing his house anyway.
Wade shows interest in her.
She needs to bond with the family well enough to be seen as a friend of the family.
The family is mad at Sue for getting the baby adopted out.
She finds ways of talking bad about Sue in general to anyone that can cause her trouble (Marty).

I know its full of speculation and holes, but its been on my mind lately.

This was discussed recently; here's the link: http://keddie28.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1531&p=18960#p18960

While this is all speculative I feel there is something that connects it all with an ugly murderous bow on top.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby budrfligh » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:49 am

Thank you for the link because my curiosity is peaked now too. The Meeks are connected somewhere in this. Where and how I've questioned and soeculated myself. For me it comes down to the baby as to what brings me me back to their connection.
budrfligh

Postby meankitty » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:27 am

Duffyman, if you had ever read the posts by Mrs Meeks that I archived, you would know that she didn't have a grudge against Sue, none of the Meeks did.
meankitty

Postby dmac » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:13 pm

Yet Mama Meeks was blatantly livid when giving a speech at Tina's memorial, over twenty years later, when she went off on a tangent about just that day meeting Richard & Sheila's daughter for the first time.

No grudge? I can't sign off on that, in the face of clearly contradictory evidence.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1565&p=19439#p19439
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:51 pm

This post is ALL OVER but it kinda ties together and makes sense, if you don't get too frustrated reading it. It was mind-bending to put it together in one post, so FUCKING READ IT. Imagine anyone beginning and ending thusly:

==============================================

Killers often lie during confessions. How many confessed killers lie about their 'exploits', hoping that someday giving up a previously-'forgotten' gravesite will extend govt hospitality? The Govt wants to pay off killers so family can collect fragments of their daughters. DAUGHTERS, not MEN, you worthless 'thinking' cunts. These are almost always CHILDREN of BOTH sexes, and PREDOMINATELY PER PREPUBESCENT GIRLS. Grow a memory around that, all assholes. Many times killesrs want and exclude, towards BOYS

People going after kids usually act alone and target a child of one sex. As often male as female. Sue was the adult female target.

There is NOTHING about the leftover lies of Keddie to substantiate Tina as killer, or associated with tem.

Facts show the killers went directly to Sue.

Ted Bundy was such a pussy about his own death: He promised last-minute interviews with LE in hopes of staying his execution. He's a perfect example of Marty: Killer pussy. "One grave site for one more year of life in prison?! PLEAAASE?!" Fuck you, Bundy. Those with missing kids, the DP is not mean enough for this pussy.

How many people are on Death Row due to criminals within LE conspiring to 'fix' cases? I've shown the DOJ agent in charge of the fake 'art' of "Lie Detection" at 28 was also the head of the CA-DOJ "Lie Detection" unit. The same dumb bitch who cleared a Zodiac suspect without acknowledging suspect was high to the gills in a State-run 'sanitarium'. The Z suspect was later found to be on several narcotics and 'downers', making the 'lie detector' assessment a visible moronic FRAUD.

This stupid DOJ shit was clearly known as a fraud who railroaded people. When you railroad someone, you execute the innocent in order to set the guilty man free. So why not lie about 28 to aid other DOJ? All CA-DOJ had to do again was LIE.

As for Mama (or any) Meeks talking, Mama is just a sinkhole of bad news. She lies about everything, mostly the supposed whereabouts of her kids AND the Vx that night.

Don't ever tell me Mama Meeks had 'no grudges' based on her own posts from 2006. Or since. She's Loon Stoopit when it comes to her varying stories, but the facts are:

Mama is lying about last seeing Sue and Kids as they left her house at 6 pm straight up Sat night.
Mama is lying about not calling Sue around 5-8 pm about J & D
Mama is lying about her friendship with LOOON, then Marty.
Mama is lying about Loon's fucking Wade

Mama is 99% lying about where she studied/partied with the Smartts, how well she knew Marty, etc.

Mama Meeks is no fountain of truth. She's a fountain of half-bullshit, and her well spouts algae.

We on this forum thrive on the algae, the live embodiment of the forgotten.

Ask Momma why she picked up the killers and took them into her house, ask why her 2 hours or 30 years of illogical bullshit about Marty stipulates she KNEW he was involved.

She's hiding something.

I'm not emphatically stating the Meeks were involve. I'm not calling out nyone but Mama, as her brand of lies don't seek purchase here.

I don NOT believe the Meeks kids were involved. The most obvious wuld be Wade, but I see nothing whatsoever than him pointing the fingers.

Many want to blame the other kids for somehow being complicit. Oh, stretch my brain with your silliness:

Name the Meeks child, age, and association to being involved in the murders. NAME EVERY FUCKING MEEKS CHILD, YOU IGNORANT SHIT.

When you're done failing, we have Mama Meeks lying about a grudge. We also have me speaking with Richard Meeks, a few years back, where an internet chat turned into an hours-long conversation and became a very reactive discourse over his memories of, say, April 1 to 15. I wanted to know about Johnny's running away from home the week prior to the murders, for instance.

Richard Meeks is no liar about Keddie. I've said it better before, but Richard answered my questions AND sentences, went into any area without apprehension, etc. He brought up shit because he was talking freely. I respect that. Richard Meeks was hiding nothing.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:28 am

I swear, in a paycheck or two, I'm buying a new keyboard. I love this one- it's compact and lightweight, it's perfect- except the buttons are going fuzzy, no longer working properly. Sorry for the misspellings and other wrong info. I was typing furiously in a failed battle to keep up with what my mind was spewing.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:52 am

meankitty, I posted this elsewhere on the forum as a tired runoff sentence, a jumble of thoughts, but it pertains DIRECTLY to how poorly the Meeks have been accused without merit. It's not that merit doesn't exist, it's simply poorly assembled and tossed out as a vague, moronic allegation.

Theres so much trouble about the Meeks. Idiots who claim they "KNOW the Meeks were somehow complicit" always FAIL to explain. They also fail to break it down to basics: it's always 'the Meeks', not one or another. Just "Them Meeks". Talk about hillbilly justice. Is mental retardation a necessity in suspecting a Meeks was somehow complicit? <notice how I singled 'Meeks'?>

I'm not saying any Meeks are culpable, but Mama Meeks words and behaviour make her highly suspect. Wade's actions and movements make him a big suspect. He was not only fucking Loon, but was there at noon on Sunday, and gave Bo the ride to the bus stop when he told LE he knew Marty and Bo did the murders. And anyone looking for a motive have Loon fucking Wade, and that baby, both as Tier One. I know this is a case with multiple assholes and motives, but everyone BEGS for one motive. If the breakdown of the marriage is a motive, then Wade should be dead rather than a suspect.

Fuck me with a limp rope, the excuses for NOT looking more closely at the Meeks are that anyone who's looked thus far was beating off under a blanket. Lazy and indefinite allegations, just spaghetti thrown against the wall, and what stuck is inedible.

Break it down to individuals, show the connections, they're right damned there. And the baby is right in the middle of that "no grudge" lie.

Meankitty, ask yourself why you would believe a liar claiming there was no grudge? Isn't that as stupit as voting for Trump?

"I swear I had no grudge against Sue. She was my best friend"

Who said that? Mamma Meeks, Loon, or both?
    The answer is D: none of the above, but everyone swears they heard it
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:46 am

I've personally been in contact with both sides. Many look at Momma as a pit bull who will blanket lie. In fact, she's a true wasp and her lies defeat her entire purpose.

Wade is the next best suspect. He was so up Loon's snatch that he coulda been a puppeteer. But Loon was the master of that game, and Wade was her new toy. Marty was already dead to her, before 4/11, and Loon had her arm up Wade's ass. Anything Wade says is a lie for Loon.

I've had very intelligent people state the Meeks weren't involved. Then I cracked the news about how Crim and Bradley faked & baked the confession, and many came to me with "Oh, fuck, had I known" and "Jesus, this lie really happened". Nobody thought it was another lie, but that one lie explained so much else.

Does ANYONE recall what 4/11 was? MARTY'S FAKE BIRTHDAY? yeah, these murders were all about Marty partying with Bo and proving to Bo Marde Murdre was a real man.

Justin's birthday? April Ten.

Anyone who doesn't understand that is a maggot to this case.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:59 am

Justin's birthday is April 10.

Over the years, I'd asked Loon SEVERAL times about April 11 being Marty's fake birthday. About the killings being an amped-up party. She openly stated twice she thought, "YES", it was a birthday party at the Back Door. A fake birthday. This last time she stated, 'wow, that sounds right, I'm not sure."

Loon never once mentioned Justin's birthday. Back-to-back or non-existent? Loon proves she doesn't even know Justin other than as a wooden picture frame alibi.

April 10, you worthless cunt. Fuck you, Justin, for protecting your whore monster momma. I'll cut you both to the quick. You're DEAD MEAT.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby nekogirrl » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:17 pm

i don't think i have ever believed that Mrs Meeks was Sue's best friend, at least, not after the baby was adopted out. i watched her speak at the memorial for Tina...she couldn't even bring herself to say it....started to, then stopped and said she was Sues' best friend...she didn't say " Sue was my best friend." i think she might have been the best friend Sue had in the area...up until the baby was adopted. then i think Mrs Meeks blamed Sue for that....though i am not sure, given the financial situation both families were dealing with, if keeping the baby was even on the table, for either family....from what i have read, Sue could barely keep her own kids fed....she surely couldn't, and given the degree of disassociation from her own kids, wouldn't have been all that willing to take on another...even if it were her grandchild. not sure that the state would be all that eager to give custody to Mrs Meeks, either...all things considered...
nekogirrl

Postby dmac » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:19 pm

Any decent analyst after Momma's bs would classify her as psycho suspect. That's good as gold. We pick apart whether she was involved, never whether she was capable. Life class 101? She's worthy of suspicion.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby nekogirrl » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:43 am

i don't know if i would go so far as to say she was involved, as in, there at the time of the murders....but i would probably lay good odds she knows who did what, and why...she has spent too many years and told too many stories...all aimed at proving all her kids were home that night or had alibis....she just makes me wonder.....
nekogirrl

Postby dmac » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:40 pm

But you're absolutely correct, Neko. Mama's pauses are cadences as she lies. They're stutters AS she lies. She knows she's lying.

I think I said that years back, but thanks for reminding me. Mama Meeks is a horrid liar, and she earmarks nearly every lie with a giveaway nod.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby meankitty » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:43 pm

The DVD part 1 with the funeral service and Mrs. Meeks talking about the baby-----It just seemed to me that she was choked up with emotion/tears rather than being real angry. I would think that anyone who was video taped being choked up like that would come off that way on tape.
meankitty

Postby thumper001 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:05 pm

I just watched the footage of Mrs. Meeks speaking at Tina`s memorial service several times. I may be wrong,but I did not see any tears or her being choked up. I saw someone who had a visible change in body language, and a change in her voice when she started talking about her granddaughter. Would it be wrong to assume that Sheila`s baby was adopted by a family member since she was at the memorial service? Or a close family friend?
thumper001

Return to just speculatin'