regarding DNA at the scene

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Re: regarding DNA at the scene

Postby Magnum PI » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:22 pm

I've driven that road thousands of times. On the rare occasion s I've seen pedestrians, I didn't see them until the last minute, even in broad daylight. Once you get past the old Livery Stable the turns begin. And one of them is pretty hairy! I'm to busy paying attention to the road, the other( sometimes crazy drivers) and looking out for deer. Now a road I would be comfortable walking on, much less at night. Even where we were standing in 2011 D. Where the crazies approached us.
Magnum PI

Postby joe_mcplumber » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:31 pm

dmac wrote:Take a vid at night with 1980s quality headlights on that 1981 version of 70 and you'd admit J&D were more likely to be hit by a car than seen by occupants of another.

I was just leaving the video and wasn't gonna opine but actually, i did do ^that. I was driving an 86 Chevy motorhome. That's the footage i really wanted to post but i can't find it.

What struck me most was how my utterly inadequate 80's headlights picked out everything relevant to both sides. It felt cramped and claustrophobic to me. My eyes were peeled for deer, coyote, rocks or whatever; If two boys had materialized in the radius of my headlights i'd have been like "holy shit!" because i was not expecting that.

I maintain that there's no way anyone could miss two human beings walking beside that road, no matter how far to the side they stayed.

Unfortunately i don't think i can provide that demonstration. Unfortunate, because i think it it would settle the matter.

But it's true, either way someone was (is?) deliberately maintaining silence. Since i really don't believe a two hour nighttime hike beside hwy 70 is possible without being seen, ...
joe_mcplumber

Postby dmac » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:05 pm

Thanks for the vid first and foremost.

thanks for Qing me abt how the YT link format works- I hope I made it simple and clear.
thanks for getting a YT acct together and taking the time to upload and distribute your vid. Time consuming, it proves you have a dedication and open-mindedness this case sorely lacks.

Thanks for your revelations and concerns about tech limitations in 81 (headlights were more like headlamps), and we're MISSING about 2000 other sightings due to a current lack of access to files. We only know what we know, and what we know was enough to call "BULLSHIT!" while DT was still fucking the case.

Thanks for calling "bullshit!" both publicly and privately. You're quite resourceful and uncannily aware of the predicament you pose to yourself... yet you opt to be vocal.

Kudos.

You have been defensive yet wide-open-minded from Day One, and probably quite disheartened that things were uglier than you knew. Yet instead of shriveling, you know the truth is the only way to prove guilt and disassociate the innocent.

I wish we could do a better job of tastefully exposing all the holes without naming names. I think we've been progressively and aggressively more reserved and methodically quiet about naming names, but we've still failed. Comparing how we work v. something as insane as ONS/EAR or Zodiac websites/forums is a disservice to how we've failed, because we failed right here.

Our standards are our legacy, and how we behave while un-tangling this crime should be a high standard, far higher than I've set as an example.

joe, you're the standard.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:09 pm

PS Joe- I did that drive a few times around 20 Apr 2011 and it was the same cold drizzle and the "creek" was a roaring, freezing-cold river. Winter snow runoff can disable a man in about 5 minutes. Hypothermia? No, they threw that pantsuit from the bridge.

Global warming and all, it no longer snows here. Your vid shows rain and a massive, flowing, forceful river in early March. I cannot speak to numbers for Plumas in April 1981, but my bet is snow was still melting and that creek below the swingin' bridge was a raging river of sub-zero death.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby joe_mcplumber » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:53 pm

Holy shit, i was not expecting that.

Thanks for taking my shit in stride. I like truth, slippery and relative as it may be, it's,,.. a standard, i reckon.

Funny you should say that about Spanish Creek, i was thinking at the time how pathetic it looked. But yeah i wouldn't want to fall in it.
joe_mcplumber

Postby dmac » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:09 pm

Nobody expects....

reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby JEP » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:52 pm

I've read the beginning of this thread, then read it again. It's interesting to Josh's post, then reading yours regarding the DNA. Your post seems to be almost prophetic. Regarding the slam dunk DNA, I'm going to to out on a limb and say Justin's DNA is on a weapon or under someones nails. Those two things would be slam dunk in my opinion.
JEP

Postby dmac » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:05 am

Yes, the location of the DNA sample proved to be Justin's is definitely "on a weapon". I'll try to remember to ask when/how Justin's DNA was supplied (I believe I've alreaad been told and have simply forgotten).

Recall how, a few years back, idiot Elliott wanted Justin to supply a sample in order to link evidence samples to his step-dad? That implies LE hadn't yet collected Justin's DNA. Then again, seeing Bill's evident cro-magnon intellect, it may be <yet another> oversight on his part.

As for samples from under nails, there are none tmk. One may recall that, when the PCSO freezer was pulled and the crushed Vx sample kits defrosted from what was a solid block of ice, a baggie labelled "white hairs found in blood in Johnny's hand" was empty. No known documents of tests on evidence mention those hairs, which supports why the report on the conditions & <remaining> contents of the Vx kits makes mention of the missing hairs: There disappearance couldn't be explained by PCSO.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:06 pm

I am speculating my ass off trying to come to a logical conclusion.
The buck knife was sent for testing and could be the results are in. I would trust that evidence because previous LE wouldn't have it to corrupt. I don't know if the newly found hammer would have dna depending on the water situation where it was found. I know it's not the pocket knife, too small for the wounds.
I am thinking about the hesitation marks and the ones close to the ground like where a kid would kneel. I am also thinking about the bloody tissue foiund and wonder if Justin was smacked in the face for hesitating. B4 the final blow to Sue.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:20 am

'nope' on all accounts
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:37 pm

Well I guess it was to easy for this case lol!! Muaw muaw
budrfligh

Postby JEP » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:59 pm

Blond hairs in Johnny's hand? Who the hell had blonde hair? Tina and Dana had blonde hair, or it looks like it in pictures. And then LE lost the sample? I swear you can't make this stuff up.
JEP

Postby dmac » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:31 am

Sorry, good call. I meant to type the truth: WHITE hairs found.

When I first exposed Boubede as a killer, I said he probably had grey hair but, being a vain mob wannabe, may have dyed it or even worn a toup (his widow's peak in 65 was excessive, so I initially suspected he coulda been bald by 81).

That's about the time his relatives came to his defense, stating he had thick, dark hair up until the day he died. Unfortunately, his photos from the 80s show his hair was white.

Who could have contributed the 'white hairs' found and lost in Johnny's hand? Bo and...
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby bona89 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:17 pm

First time poster. I've followed the case for years, but never really had any input worth posting. However, upon learning that Justin's DNA hit was found on a weapon, I figured I'd throw in my guess and say it's on the 'bent steak knife' found near Johnny's body. This was my original hunch before reading that the hit was located on a weapon. This is because that knife has always seemed like 'amateur hour' to me for the choice of knife alone, plus the fact that real murder weapons were taken with the killers while leaving decoys behind on the denim shirt.

Perhaps the knife choice was made by Loon or Justin. Then after the adults have witnessed Justin 'geting dirty', they order him to continue on Johnny, this time taking an eye off him to get back to business. This is when Justin attempts to puncture Johnny's sternum and bends the knife, possibly cutting himself in the process which shocks him, and he tosses it aside. Then these morons somehow miss it during the clean-up.

The only other POI I can think of as a source of hair found in Johnny's hand would be DL. Not sure about his level of involvement, but that trembling fool sure put off a guilty vibe on the doc. No one has any business being that upset over Marty. I have extremely blonde hair similar to his that can look translucent or white when pulled out and I'm sure it's not turning yet as I'm only 26.
bona89

Postby JEP » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:40 pm

White hair: Bo and...I don't know, Dee?
JEP

Postby bbragg » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:58 pm

I think the dna was on the steak knife.just wanted to ask how meny times was johnny and sue stabed with the steak knife.or if both of them where
bbragg

Postby leenie963 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:46 pm

bbragg wrote:I think the dna was on the steak knife.just wanted to ask how meny times was johnny and sue stabed with the steak knife.or if both of them where

In reading this forum and if memory serves, DMac (?) stated he was thinking the hesitation wounds to Johnny were caused by most likely a child using the steak knife; a scenario with Marty forcing Justin to get his hands dirty too. And that knife was located near Johnny's body wasn't it? That alone would force a kid to keep their mouth shut for years...especially when their own mother was the catalyst for the murders. I also understand the hesitation wounds on Johnny and Sue were nearly identical. How many I can't recall.

ETA: forgot to mention the wounds were to the chest
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby dmac » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:40 pm

Problem is there are a few hesitation wounds on Sue, not remotely corresponding to those on Johnny.

Sue bled to death inside her own chest. She couldn't breath because the blood gushing into her chest cavity collapsed her lungs. She suffocated.
Those kids lived throu hell, never asleep. and suffered forced participation. I even drew graphs proving Marty threw knives at two points, and always above the height / weight of Dana, the tallest dead.

The DNA ain't the only evidence around to show what went down.

I don't have anything but guesswork as to which knives did what. I know, 100%, that Johnny's chest wounds are postmortem and from a weak knife, like the one found bent next to his corpse.

That ain't fucking guess work.

I also believe it's possible that knife went through Sue's neck, voice box, and spine. It's so fucking possible that bent knife bent AFTER a killing blow to Sue's neck or chest.

Whoever killed Sue knew how to use a knife, and knew the human body.

Whoever stabbed Johnny had no fucking clew, or was faking ignorance in a play filled with corrupt idiots.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby justice17 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:30 pm

Besides Bo, who are the other POI that had white,Blonde or Grey hair?

Frank Mike Davis is one:

810300c (3-4 weeks before 187) "Mike" [Frank Davis] moves out of Cabin 13. He is possibly an ex-con who did time for murder. He is 32-33, 5-10 to 6-0, 150, short BLONDE mustache. <Martin Smartt / Crim> ,

Justice for all
justice17

Postby JEP » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:16 pm

Dmac, do you think this case will ever be solved? Do you think Justin will talk? It seems like the answers are just out of reach. This DNA and the white hairs puts this case in a different perspective, at least for me. Kids being involved is surreal to me and beyond my comprehension.
JEP

PreviousNext

Return to just speculatin'