The Blood Spattered Denim Shirt was STAGED

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

The Blood Spattered Denim Shirt was STAGED

Postby dmac » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:29 pm

I was just reviewing something I woke up and wrote in the middle of the night a few weeks back, and twigged something more important than the original idea for that post.

The denim shirt was found UNDER the knife and hammer. A killer wore that, and it was spattered in blood. Yet MMB were sure to take as much as they could from the crime scene- other than the ciggy packs, rifle parts, prints, etc. Why no reports mentioning butts that didn't belong? Did they take them, too? Hell, I haven't seen any mention of the second, crumpled up Camel pack on the kitchen bookcase, either (which the killers SURELY should have noticed under near-direct light from the bathroom). The sweater on the top of the toilet lid- Sheila didn't recognize it, but is that important? Most of Sheila's info is poxy.

The denim shirt is IMPORTANT, because Justin even described one of the killers wearing denim pants and shirt. And a blood-spattered denim shirt was

STAGED UNDER THE KNIFE AND HAMMER.

Yet the BM Boys wore John Travolta to the bar. Bo said they only took their vests off before returning to the bar. What did Wade say about them changing clothes? It's in his debriefing statement after Marty threatened him in lock-up: "They had walked Marilyn home, and had returned to the bar after changing clothes, and Marilyn had fallen asleep so she does not know what time they returned home." (obviously PCSO talking for Wade, not his own words).

What I'm getting from this is there was another level of planning. Documents should support or diffuse it: What were MB seen wearing when they returned to the bar? John Travolta or Marlboro Man?

The killers brought a shitload of stuff to their party at 28. Knives, hammer, gun. So, my new bet is they went home from the bar, changed into work clothes, grabbed their Toolkit of Terror, and headed over to 28. They wrapped things up quickly, left at least Loon behind to guard the 'bodies' & boys, changed back into Travolta-sans-vests, and went back to the bar to show everyone they were clean and tidy and wrapped in immaculate polyester.

They also left that bloody denim shirt behind as STAGING to say it was 'Death by Denim', as Justin later confirmed, rather than "Saturday Night Cleaver". Where's any damned confirmation BM came back to the bar in denim or disco?

Does this contradict McClish, who deduced that MMB were lying when they said they went back home? He said their wording all indicates they took a detour, they didn't go straight home.

This also takes the whole thing back to Point of Origin. It means they may have left the bar after deciding to do it. They may have gone to the bar already stewing on it. Or they may have gone into Kill Mode sometime after leaving the bar the first time. I know that blood-stained shirt was a staged statement:

"Don't look for Disco Marty. Look for creeps in denim"
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: The Blood Spattered Denim Shirt was STAGED

Postby jayne29819 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:13 am

The
jayne29819

Postby dmac » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:09 am

An excellent beginning, Jayne. May I suggest the next word?
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby jayne29819 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:42 am

The shirt was staged but was Justin coached to describe it. The shirt was planted because it looked nothing like the outfits the men were seen wearing at the bar but Justin either had to have seen one of the killers wearing it or was told to say he saw one of the killers wearing it. Could have Justin known of the plan before he went to the Sharp house? If so that would mean potentially that Justin was used by the killers in the planning. Could this be why Justin still has not spoken because he knew what was going to happen and said nothing and holds guilt for something he was forced to participate in as a child who has become an adult that just wants to pretend it didn't happen. That would not justify his continued silence. Do you think he was used in the plan to kill Sue. Was he used to keep the other boys in their room and quiet or to tell police the information that would point to someone other than them for the crime.
jayne29819

Postby dmac » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:02 am

I believe the shirt was a plant because it was probably true. These assholes had a plan, and came fully prepared for slaughter. If we ever saw eyewitness accounts of Marty & Bo's return to the Back Door, it would support Bo's and Wade's assertions they were wearing modified versions of the Travolta suits. I think they left the bar the first time, changed into 'work clothes' (denim), and when the screams undermined their cloak, B&M rushed back to 26, switched back to the suits, and ran back to be seen at the bar. Only this time, they didn't take time to put on their vests.

I do, indeed, believe Justin was 'coached' to mention denim-clad killers, even similar to the 'drifter' Marty claimed as "out of place", carrying a Buck knife, at the bar.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:02 am

I believe the shirt was a plant because it was probably true. These assholes had a plan, and came fully prepared for slaughter. If we ever saw eyewitness accounts of Marty & Bo's return to the Back Door, it would support Bo's and Wade's assertions they were wearing modified versions of the Travolta suits. I think they left the bar the first time, changed into 'work clothes' (denim), and when the screams undermined their cloak, B&M rushed back to 26, switched back to the suits, and ran back to be seen at the bar. Only this time, they didn't take time to put on their vests.

I do, indeed, believe Justin was 'coached' to mention denim-clad killers, even similar to the 'drifter' Marty claimed as "out of place", carrying a Buck knife, at the bar.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:39 pm

I have yet to come across witness statements regarding their attire and I mean both times, which is odd considering the fact they would stand out, and I haven't seen witness accounts of the great music argument as well. I am also curious why Marilyn's interviews with police are non existent or otherwise unavailable for us to review. Nor any mention of what she was wearing either. As usual the missing intel usually is important to the cover up.
budrfligh

Postby dntblvu » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:01 pm

If the denim shirt was worn by a killer, wouldn't their dna be in the shirt from their sweat?
dntblvu

Postby dmac » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:45 am

I noticed the denim shirt in reprints of the color crime scene photos and saw the blood spots on it. I then deduced the shirt was worn by a killer (just as Justin once noted) and, therefore, posed UNDERNEATH the 'weapons' (including Sheila's flute case) on the white table.

On the other hand, we've seen Don Stoy's detailed evidence and photo reports. Where does his reports, or any other LE reports for that matter, mention the denim shirt whatsoever?

Exactly nofuckingwhere!

That's where most DNA matches are in this case.

PS budr, I just noticed your post from July. Don't think you're the only one to find missing eyewitness accounts of the 'music fight', 'disco suits', and knocking on Sue's door as troubling to ANY version of events.

The fact Loon added the 'knockinig on Sue's door' as an ad-lib variation from the Loonibi script so early and so earnestly (she still sticks to it) tells me it never happened. Lots of stupid reasons or Loon to invent that breakaway lie for the Loonibi, none of them sensible. As for disco suits, M&B mentioned them in their interviews. Loon mentioned them for DECADES (& the Corey Hart 'Sunglasses at Night'). Fortunately, Wade mentioned them when being debriefed by PCSO when Marty threatened to kill him in the drunk lockup. But Wade's account is pure hearsay from, at the very least (and hopefully not best) LOON her cunt self.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to keddie facts