Could Tina have been held in a nearby dwelling?

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Re: Could Tina have been held in a nearby dwelling?

Postby dmac » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:04 am

I believe they were avoiding the chopper. I've walked around the whole area and, where they hid under the tree, there was no place to hide a body. That's right between the Big Pink cabin and the turnoff down to the flats.

The killers aren't going to retrieve a body when an LE chopper is circling overhead and spectators walking around in front of and behind the wagon. I think they simply tried- and clearly failed- to hide under trees as they snuck out of town. According to Loon and Meeks, they visited the Meeks home in EQ, giving three different reasons to different people as to why they were going to Reno: Drugs (their code phrase,"car parts"), and to take Bo to the VA for meds- a VA that says BO was never there and was also closed to all outpatients on that day.

For a while now, I've believed the killers hung a left out of Keddie, going up to Quincy. They drove in the opposite direction from where Tina was hidden. Cops everywhere, a chopper in the air, Dee's car had more shit stains than blood stains at that point. They went to EQ as part of a test run. They visited with the Meeks and Loon, lying about what they were doing, probably grabbed some fast food (Polka Dot?), and drove back towards Keddie. In doing so, they got away from all LE and proved to themselves they weren't being followed, that they were safe. When they returned down the canyon, they drove right past the Keddie turn-off... still no cops, and the chopper was now long-gone. Up by the wye, they pulled over on the dirt road opposite the access road down to the cabins on the west side of the swinging bridge. They retrieved Tina's body from the small, vegetation and tree filled gully there, and continued down the canyon on 70, taking the long route thru Oro to FF and, finally, Camp Eighteen.

As for Doug Thomas, he understood posing/staging just as much as he was a master of hypnosis: He knew jack fucking shit. This douchebag twat had already been called out by a very conservative Plumas News for lying about his education and training during his campaign- which he still won, to the regret of anyone with a brain and an interest in justice. This is the same pussyboy that was hired to front Bradley's and DeCrona's new training program at the Sac DOJ HQ... a position he neither deserved or was qualified for. He quit PCSO within 90 days of the murders to take that job... and surely the vetting process for a DOJ outsider (a lowly, untrained, hick sheriff at that) takes much longer than 89 days. I think his getting that job speaks to how high up Crimely and Rod's dad were at the CA-DOJ, and speaks to how corrupt they were to pull strings for a moron shit-licker like Dougieboy to get a cush job... which he only earned as recompense for helping CA-DOJ in a mutual CYA operation.

Also, anyone familiar with staging wouldn't make a mistake like Slyvester did in repeatedly remembering Sue as being dead on the couch. No, Doug Thomas knew as much about staging as he did about being a legit, honest cop: Jack shit zero.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Could Tina have been held in a nearby dwelling?

Postby dmac » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:48 am

I found this old post reply in a text file on my puter. It's a reply to someone else's post, and seems to focus on Kathy Andrea, the waitress at the bar Sat night. Apparently, I never posted it. What often happens is I'll write a post in a text file and complete it over a period of time, then transfer it to the forum.

I don't know what thread this belongs on, but it appears to have been written in February and this is the only thread I could find dealing with similar stuff. Here 'tis:

Loon had a car--- but it was up on blocks. In fact, her car is centric to the entire Loonibi and the insane crap that ties Dee not only into the coverup, but as an active participant in the murders themselves.

Lots of problems with Kathy A. The fact she's the aunt of the recently-evicted Martell Boyd does her no favors. Martell and Mike Davis had been evicted from 13 by April 1 for dealing drugs. Although Mike told Princess he moved out the night of the murders (11th). What's worse, both of them were right behind the huge lie about Sue and "Avery Schreiber", ostensibly cooked up to give Tony Garedakis a false alibi. If Martell was lying, doesn't this statement from Kathy A also fly in the face of other accounts and mere logic?

Quote every account you have of Kathy's supposed experience. Where was Kathy parked? When did she leave the bar? When did she first make these claims, and to whom?

Lots of talk of cars. Green.white Blazer? When was it seen? The green van was clearly and inexplicably parked in front of 28 for a period before and after 9 pm. But we're talking after 2 am is when KA supposedly had this encounter with... noises.

What about Dee's car? We only know of the main killers- Marty, Loon, Bo, and Dee- corroborating each others' versions of the story surrounding Dee's car and Loon's Pinto wagon. None of them can keep a single detail about it straight, and we have ZERO outside corroboration that Dee ever loaned his car to the Smartts. Not even one person coming forward to say Marty or Loon or Bo was seen driving the car, or that it was seen at 26 prior to Saturday.

The SOLE outside corroboration is that Dee's car was noted as being at 26 Sunday morning by PCSO, and the chopper photos taken at noon Sunday show it sneaking slowly out of Keddie, not only going the back way but pausing under large pines in a foolish attempt to hide from the helicopter.

I'm not sure what you're trying to imply in your post. If KA's account is real and truthful, what does it mean about cars/females? Not much, IMO.

No mention of any argument, and heated discussion, any stress. No strange whispering. No attempt to keep quiet? No muffled sounds of a struggling child? Why would a car park BEHIND 28, in view and earchot of eleven occupied homes? Why not park in FRONT of 28 or, better yet, away from all the homes?

As for stab wounds, what does the sex of an adult participant have to do with it? If you're an active and willful participant inside 28, you won't hesitate. SOCIOPATHS. Loon has shown nothing but glee in relieving her Gory Days. She loves to keep her feet in the water, and not just to muddy it for us.

On the other hand look at the younger boys, FORCED TO GET DIRTY. What I've earmarked as hesitation wounds? They also all appear to be postmortem.

Throw out the misconception of an adult female sociopath having issues stabbing a person, either living or dead. What remains are the kids.

Again, I don't believe I understand the intended thrust of your post, but hopefully I've addressed some of it.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Previous

Return to just speculatin'