Justin Dwayne Eason Smartt Lying Bitch Was involved

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: Justin Dwayne Eason Smartt Lying Bitch Was involved

Postby dmac » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:05 am

Hey, Justin Dwayne Eason Smartt Lying Bitch, how did it feel to stab Sue? Was she dead yet? Did you kill her?

What about Johnny, you runt cunt? You bent that knife on his chest, you fucking moron.

FUCK YOU Justin Dwayne Eason Smartt Lying Bitch

As a lying cunt, I regard you as nothing more than another killer in 28. Your truest sperm daddy in your mom's overflowing pussy is Marty. He's your real killer mac-daddy. Not other 'daddies' you liked, just Marty the killer. That's you, 100%.

I'll name your other fake daddies, you unwanted demon. I'll name them and shame them for raising a cunt like you. Lock your jaw as if it was solid wood, cuntboy.

Are you hiding or outing Casey this week, cunt? Oh, yer on the run... no time to mention other fake family names your mom's gaping pussy drew.

Try these you trash smack whore:

Justin Eason Keddie 28 killer.
Justin D. Eason Keddie 28 killer.
Justin Dwayne Eason Keddie 28 killer.
Justin Dwayne Eason Smartt Keddie 28 killer.

Fuck YOU Justin. Call for sympathy? Call your cunt killer momma instead, you dead bitch.

This is the beginning. Wait til I get warmed up. You're toast, duh-wain.

You're Poor White Toast and I've just barely begun to scorch your dead earth, cunt.

Justin Dwayne Eason Smartt Lying Bitch, DNA-proved participant in the Keddie Murders. The most horrendous mass murder since Cielo or Four on the Floor.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:43 am

By the way, Justin Dwayne Eason Smartt Lying Bitch, I know where you moved to. Your tracks are so easy to follow.

I'm going to send your details to the local SO. They'll know you. Oh, those crooked cops! Nothing like having heat on your gaping, gawping dicksnatch, huh, duh-wayne? Get very used to LE staring down your pussy attempt at a glare.

Your life is over.

Justin Dwayne Eason Smartt Lying Bitch and proved DNA participant in the Keddie Murders. Fuck you.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby azucena » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:27 am

His departure is certainly no surprise given that leaving town worked for everyone else.
One can only hope that this time a warrant is issued.
I, like most of us have tremendous compassion for Justin, the child, who was forced to endure this trauma. But Justin the adult, can no longer protect the adults who were responsible for this carnage. Secrets have been held for too many years. It is time for truth.
azucena

Postby budrfligh » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:52 pm

The beauty of the dna is today we only need a little bit to test, and this may work in our favor. Guess it depends on what they knew to destroy b4 leaving the job? I'm interested in the relatively new concept of touch dna. It would likely be on the jacket 2 people's dna could be found there. If they still have the clothes sealed of course...but as I stated it's kinda new so maybe????
budrfligh

Postby budrfligh » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:58 pm

Do I understand this correctly? He's rabbiting? What an enormous sign reading guilty as charged! There's no place to hide from capital murder except for throwing other participants under the bus. What an incredibly stupid move!!!
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:39 pm

Before bailing from Plumas, Justin was living in Dee's old stomping grounds, Indian Falls. He was running a dope store, witlessly called High Sierra Wellness. His relationship with the other guy went tits-up, and he bailed town. Pot's also legal where he moved, but the laws have been waiting to be enacted for a decade now.

Here's an interesting page from last year's Plumas News. A photo of two pieces of shit who abused to death two sisters, one six and one three. Their 9-year old sister was found, emaciated and with broken bones, in the back of an SUV parked outside the apartment they were staying at. It's the building right next to where the Meeks lived, the same apartment house that Loon and the kids and Wade moved into.

Fittingly, the other piece of shit on the page is Justin his pussy self.

page_image.jpg
You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby duffyman » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:51 am

duffyman

Postby cinnimon97 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:50 pm

I really pray this case is solved soon!!!

Justin as a child it's hard not to feel for him.... as an adult it's like what the fuck ... set yourself free tell the truth
cinnimon97

Re: Justin Was involved

Postby meankitty » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:47 pm

IPO wrote:............ I'm also calling out Sheila and the other two boys, Rick and Gregg, They were there that night, and they were awake. .................

IPO, Sheila was not at cabin 28 that night with her brothers. She was staying the night at the Seabolts next door.
meankitty

Postby Missy » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:38 pm

Everything just keeps getting weirder and weirder! I always thought justin was guilty.
Missy

Postby leenie963 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:39 pm

Update? Got Damn anything?!! HELfuckingLO!

*available for ligament tears and ass reaming" xo
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby dmac » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:22 pm

Things are happening in many areas of the case. I can't yet talk much more abt the Justin situation, but wheels are turning.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:23 pm

in skimming through this thread, it appears there may be some confusion about the importance of the DNA find that ties Justin directly to the murders. This wasn't an intentional withholding of info, just a simple slip. I think more details are necessary.

It's WHAT the DNA was found on, not just WHERE, that proves Justin's direct involvement. While intentionally withholding the actual location of his DNA, I can explain the importance. It wasn't a bloody fingerprint, for instance. It wasn't DNA found on the blanket, sheet, or clothing. The item upon which the DNA was located is a slam-dunk for proving his direct involvement in the slaughter.

I think it's also safe to confirm, when I mentioned Justin had an "Oh, shit!" moment, that's precisely what he had. When confronted with the DNA results, as well as the location and item from which the DNA was taken, his response was described along the lines of 'turning white, and saying "Oh, fuck! I knew that would come back to bite me in the ass."'

This is when Justin also promised to cooperate fully and tell the truth, which was yet another lie.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby JEP » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:05 pm

Dmac, is the DNA evidence enough to arrest Justin? Why did they let him go when he was confronted with the evidence?
JEP

Postby Billyalshef » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:13 am

Willful obstruction of justice at the very least!!!
Billyalshef

Postby dmac » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:30 pm

When trying to move for a successful grand jury, getting as much evidence as possible is primary. There's never enough evidence to make the case 'stronger'. Getting all our ducks in a row is imperative, and nothing's off the table.

We know Justin was involved, as he is well aware. We know he knows exactly what went down. We know he's lying to protect his stupid cunt mom, who is a primary murderer in this case.

Justin's options are few, and he's fucked if he doesn't come clean.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:55 am

We knew who killed my son. He bragged about it for 2 years. 100's of people made statements to police about it. Had they arrested him he would have walked. There was no evidence, except heresay witnesses. It took a person who witnessed the crime to come forward and then they were able to locate evidence. The body and 5 other witnesses including the shooters father. In a case like this you only get ONE chance. Everything needs to be on the table that you can possibly get. Don't forget this is bigger than the murders, far bigger.
budrfligh

Postby dfc9781 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:09 pm

budrfligh wrote:We knew who killed my son. He bragged about it for 2 years. 100's of people made statements to police about it. Had they arrested him he would have walked. There was no evidence, except heresay witnesses. It took a person who witnessed the crime to come forward and then they were able to locate evidence. The body and 5 other witnesses including the shooters father. In a case like this you only get ONE chance. Everything needs to be on the table that you can possibly get. Don't forget this is bigger than the murders, far bigger.

I'm so sorry to hear about your son. I always knew Justin had to be a part of it. There's no way he could have slept in a room right next to where people were being murdered so horrifically and not even known about it. He's been getting away with this shit for far too long and I hope it ends soon.
dfc9781

Postby leenie963 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:24 pm

budrfligh wrote:We knew who killed my son. He bragged about it for 2 years. 100's of people made statements to police about it. Had they arrested him he would have walked. There was no evidence, except heresay witnesses. It took a person who witnessed the crime to come forward and then they were able to locate evidence. The body and 5 other witnesses including the shooters father. In a case like this you only get ONE chance. Everything needs to be on the table that you can possibly get. Don't forget this is bigger than the murders, far bigger.

Truly sorry what has happened with your son... not much more anyone can say bud...except xo
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Re: Justin Was involved

Postby Ausgirl » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:12 am

dmac wrote:In the wake of my unequivocally stating Justin was (forced to) participate, and that I mentioned DNA in my email replies to Justin, I have been authorized to emphatically state DNA was matched to Justin.

His DNA was in the Kill Zone. It's not related to the moving and covering of Sue, which came much later. The DNA hit indicates he was a participant.

holy shit :shock:
Ausgirl

PreviousNext

Return to keddie facts