Justin Dwayne Eason Smartt Lying Bitch Was involved

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: Justin Dwayne Eason Smartt Lying Bitch Was involved

Postby cinnimon97 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:51 pm

:( the more and more I read and research I can't believe this was never solved ... they know all the players and still are walking free with NO justice !!!! Justin was for sure involved and sad thing is he was a kid there and was forced he's an adult now and can do the right thing ....

Apparently he was force to help with Sue ? But why or how could someone if that age keep something like that secret
cinnimon97

Postby meankitty » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:28 am

I don't think he did keep the forced participation secret. Apparently he told an ex-girlfriend some of this some years ago. It was on one of Josh's old forums in 2008, reported by Mrs. Meeks.
meankitty

Postby dmac » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:24 pm

How long ago did I deduce there were hesitation wounds & forced participation? Four, five, six years on now?

Why, mk, in all that time did you not once mention your memories of Nina Meeks' revelatory exchange on an old forum?! Were you, like so many others, so hellbent on 'disproving' my deductions that anything was ignored simply if it backed my work?

Good goddamn!
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby JEP » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:53 am

Mean kitty, I was kind of wondering the same thing. This is the first I've heard that Justin confessed to another person. Why wasn't that brought to the police then?
JEP

Postby dfc9781 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:03 am

JEP wrote:Mean kitty, I was kind of wondering the same thing. This is the first I've heard that Justin confessed to another person. Why wasn't that brought to the police then?

He was twelve and the investigating agency was extremely corrupt.
dfc9781

Postby JEP » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:54 pm

He wasn't 12 when he confessed, he was much older
JEP

Postby dmac » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:11 am

All valid posts re: excuses.

Do I have one? When I saw 'hesitation wounds' I posted on the forum it was TORTURE. I needed more info to see if it was Forced Participation. FP <FP>

I hid "forced participation", for the most part, for YEARS from public knowledge. Once I figured the hesitation wounds lined up with postmortem shit, I absolutely didn't mention it publicly. Why?

I already knew the kids were AWAKE and forced to do unspeakable "shit" to make them dirty to buy their silence from FEAR.

Frame all that against the PLAIN FACT Justin went from victim to enabler.

I, for the most part, hid the fact I'd deduced the killers FORCED their living victims to "participate". Those kids were absolute victims of the murders. All must have PTSD. We don't need Big Brains to figure it out, DO WE?!

Why is Justin a scumbag? Christ, read his own words and actions. He's a dick and a moron, and I believe he went from victim to being an enabler of Loon, a true MURDERER.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:18 am

I see 20 coincidences where there should be zero.
What are the chances Justin's fake dad would mock Justin's own REAL birthday by ignoring it to force Justin to participate in murders for a coverup???

MMB began these murders on the date of Marty's "FAKE" military birthday

Loon said it was Marty's 'fake birthday party' in posts, and recently agreed to myself and others that the Back Door" trip was a bday party.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby justice17 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:15 am

MARILYN: contradiction/lies. Says She doesn't have a clue who Marde was screaming at on the phone? In 81' it's Jack. Then it's Jan. She is standing right there in that tiny cabin, yet she doesn't know EXACTLY who Marde is screaming at? ::-|

* 810412-0030z (approx ‪0030-0100‬) Bo got mad because they changed the type of music that was being played. Bo wanted to leave, so Marilyn and Bo walked into the front part of the bar. Marty was standing at the bar. Marty asked if they wanted a drink. Marilyn said no, she just wanted to go home. All three walked back to their residence. When they got home a war movie was just coming on TV. Bo and Marty were bitching about Jan Albin changing the music. Marty called Jack B [Brown?], the bartender, and complained about it. Marty wanted to go back to the bar. Bo said wait a few minutes, as he was too mad about the music, and wanted to calm down. Bo and Marty went back to the bar about fifteen minutes after the war movie started. (1du) <Marilyn Smartt to Crim/Bradley/???>

Marilyn Musgrove is in the house:
Why did Marde blow his top, when you told LE in April 81 it was Bo that went apeshit? "It had to have been Marde . Who else would he have called and yelled at over the phone when we got home that night. I heard him yelling on the phone. I was standing at the bedroom door when he hung up the phone and said she can't talk to me like that. He called her a bitch and slammed the phone down" "I have not a clue"

810411-2130b
Ricky said the telephone rang. it was a call for his mom. His mother said, "Who is this?" <Crim>
Justice for all
justice17

Postby dmac » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:43 pm

One of the funny additions to the Loonibi, and perhaps the most obvious, made by Loon was the tall tale of her knocking on the door at the behest of Marty. This was meant to push the focus away from her, and onto Bo and Marty. For how many years did Loon say they went to the bar at, oh, 8 pm? 9 pm? And her lies included WHEN SHE SUPPOSEDLY GOT HOME that night! First she remembers getting home and watching the late news. When I lived in Cali, the news came on at 11 pm. Still does, as it did in 81. So first she said she got home at 11 pm at the latest. When she realized she had to change her lie about when the went to the bar, she was mandated to also shift the lie about when she got home. That's when she said she was watching the start of a war movie. But there was no war movie on TV that night. Stupid bitch!

When she joined this forum last year, one of her most humorous lies surrounded her tale of when she got home. She explained where the phone was in the house (south wall of the kitchen), and that she SAW MARTY ON THE PHONE when he was yelling. I think that's how she then put herself and Marty sleeping in the glorified closet (a tiny room about ten feet wide): For her to be able to see Marty on the phone, she had to be on the north side of the cabin. Just like Justin couldn't physically see the living room from behind the boys' room door! The number of holes in that story are fucking tremendous. The location of the entry door to the boys room makes it physically impossible to see the phone from a bed in that room. And that room had no room for a tv! Such the dumb cunt!

So how could Loon knock on Sue's door so late? Loon even said only Sue was awake, the boys weren't in the living room- just Sue on the couch "doing something". Again, how can Sue open the door from across the room? Loon's supposed last conversation with Sue was short and sweet: Do you wanna go to the bar? Nope. Ok, just thought I'd ask. There's no time for Sue to open the door and go back to the couch and resume "doing something".

When did Loon knock on Sue's door while on the way to the bar? Hell, she was saying this a day or two after the murders: They went to the bar much earlier than the truth, the kids were already in bed, Casey was home asleep, and they were at the bar for a couple hours and came home in time for Loon to catch the late news.So, at the earliest, they went to the bar at 9 pm ACCORDING TO LOON IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE MURDERS. But all the kids, including Justin, stated that Greg went to bed around 930, while Rick and Justin went to bed after ten pm. That's a full hour AFTER Loon said they were not in the living room when Sue magically opened the door while seated on the couch.

When did Loon knock on Sue's door?

SHE DIDN'T, AGAIN PROVING SHE'S UP TO HER NUTS IN THESE MURDERS.

Back to the phone call: Last year she told us she was standing at the bedroom door when Marty slammed down the phone. "She can't talk to me like that!" Yet Marty and Bo both insisted they called the Back Door. Jack Brown was the owner and bartender, and a male. These would have been easily verifiable back then Crim to Brown: "did you receive a call from Marty around 130 am?"

But we have never seen any interview with others at the bar that night. For over an hour, I spoke with someone at Don's table that night (Don Davis, Sue's bro). No mention of Marty going apeshit and storming out. But no mention of seeing Marty at all, tbh. Did Marty call the bar? If so, Jack or the waitress would have answered. He would have had to ASK to speak to Jan.

Did Loon knock on Sue's door? NO!
Did Loon see Marty slam down the phone? NOOOO!
Did Loon hear Marty say, "She can't talk to me like that!"? FUCK NOOOOOOO!

Loon was in Cabin 28 when the supposed phone call took place. After whatever transpired when MMB entered the cabin at 115 (when the neighbors heard screams from 28), Marty and Bo rushed home, changed clothes, and rushed back to the bar to re-establish their alibis. Loon was left behind (perhaps with another killer), and was never at 26 to see or hear any phone call, if there was one.

Did Marty even make a call? Maybe, to establish their being at 26 shortly after the screams, and to give them a reason to return to the bar. But that's only IF there was cause to call. Was there any argument over the change in music? I've never seen it mentioned by ANYONE other than MMB.

The more we look at Loon's lies, the deeper she Wades into the blood and guts of these murders.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby azucena » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:18 pm

Wades huh?
azucena

Postby dmac » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:16 pm

Does the pun-ishment ever fit the crime?
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:40 am

I don't believe those poor kids, Rick, Greg, and Justin, ever fell back to sleep. Maybe Greg.
They all huddled together in the closet for an unfathomable time.

Justin as an adult is a pure piece of SHIT.

I have no rewards for Rick or Sheila, who know yet lie. They want a solve? Only if it suits their purposes, which they can't define.

Fucked, the lot.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby JEP » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:15 am

I have never understood the road blocks that Sheila, Justin, and Rick have put up over the years. My own opinion, and it's just that, an opinion, is that they all know why and how it all went down. The puppets aren't talking. The big question is, who is the puppet master?
JEP

Postby azucena » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:28 pm

Very likely Marilyn.
azucena

Postby leenie963 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:43 pm

dmac wrote:Why is Justin a scumbag? Christ, read his own words and actions. He's a dick and a moron, and I believe he went from victim to being an enabler of Loon, a true MURDERER.

http://keddie28.com/arc/bb/jq08/

Vamp
08-13-2008, 03:31 PM
From Josh's forum, Josh posted the last two emails he received from Justin:

Justin's email: For someone who is trying to solve this whole thing you seem to be quite a sceptic, either that or your trying to push my buttons and get me to reveal my story. Its all good though cause the story when we are finished with our project.
It took alot of time and effort to unlock my memory, and I don't have to answers to you or anyone else. You all have your project and we have ours. I think that by uncovering the truth won't bring any conviction because of the blundering fools at the sherriffs office up here don't want to look any worse than they already do, so it will only be a story at this point.
But all of the years of pinned up memories have been released and I can move on mentally and emotionally.

Justin's last email: I don't mean to be hostile, but this is a very sore subject and without question we won't receive alot of support on this project.
I would be highly interested in your DVD, book, and any info on me it always helps to know what kind of dirt people may have on you. Once we are finished with the book and in the process of getting published I would be happy to share info with you, but you need to understand that leaking what we have now would only hurt us not help us. So be patient and the truth will come out. And maybe just maybe we can solve this once and for all, as well as release the ghosts in Keddie. I'm sure they would like to get out of there.
You can send what you want to [address deleted].

While looking into archives concerning meankittys post about Justin's confession as told by Mrs. Meeks, btw didn't find anything yet however I came across this and it tells us why Justin is a douche. Justin and his age at the time of the murders has been negated by his actions as an adult. An adult who wants to profit from the very murders he was forced to participate in. The same murders his mother, inspired, conspired and participated in due to jealousy of Sue. The mother HE is protecting to this day. So yeah, he has a story tell...to the highest bidder.

Bastard.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby meankitty » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:50 pm

dmac wrote:How long ago did I deduce there were hesitation wounds & forced participation? Four, five, six years on now?

Why, mk, in all that time did you not once mention your memories of Nina Meeks' revelatory exchange on an old forum?! Were you, like so many others, so hellbent on 'disproving' my deductions that anything was ignored simply if it backed my work?

Good goddamn!

It had nothing to do with your deductions at all. I forgot I had it archived and it didn't come up before now. I have it on a paper printout and it was from Josh old forum he put up before the last one. He deleted the old forum 7-8 yrs ago.
meankitty

Postby dmac » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:26 pm

so that makes you less a twat? I don't dig your shit jive.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:04 am

As for Justin and highest bidder, I think he's at a new low point in his life. He's what, 50? Never held a job for long, his recent delving into legal pot went tits up and he bailed to a tiny town in NW NV. ZERO outlook. Convicted serial abuser of food stamps/welfare. A complete FRAUD from start to finish. Even his family relationships evidently pitch and veer violently. I have no idea why/how social services haven't removed his kids.

Justin Smartt is a fucking useless twat. Oops, Justin Eason.

Fuck Knob.

I know for a fact Tony Garedakis and his family (his mom is just one procurer of illegal drug sales for him) have great difficulty with the info this site has produced about that worthless cunt. He complains that "People are after me for murder!" AND that this site has lost him jobs. How can you lose a job as a drug pusher and full-time pussyboy cunt?

I hope this site has similar ramifications in Justin Eason's worthless li(f)e.

Justin, don't fuck around with people that take your actions sincerely and personally. We may not be family to the Sharps or Wingates, we certainly don't understand their peculiar distance and silence, but we take the murders and ensuing coverup VERY seriously and personally. It's a clear injustice to all, and you're a key perpetrator.

Therefore, forever Fuck You, Justin Smartt.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby justice17 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:05 pm

The heat is on. I can't wait until they start turning on each other. It's just a matter of time. :evil:

Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead. - Benjamin Franklin -
Justice for all
justice17

PreviousNext

Return to keddie facts