Sue's missing wastebasket

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Sue's missing wastebasket

Postby meankitty » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:54 pm

In all the photos I saw of the living room, this stand out. Shouldn't there have been a wastebasket near Sue's chair? I do know there was a bottle of Cutex nail polish remover and other things by her chair.
meankitty

Re: Sue's missing wastebasket

Postby dmac » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:19 pm

And her massive gear bag. Purse? Wot the fuck ?

Naw yer ok mk cuz you nailed his old show. keddiemurdersmovie.com, the fucking twat.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:40 am

more to the point, I only recall seeing one wastebasket in all the CS photos. Not counting the trash bin at the side of the front yard, this trash bin was in the kitchen by the fridge, next to the back door. I don't recall a basket in either bedroom, and no photos of the bathroom where one obviously should be.

We never had a trash basket in all our living rooms, and I went through dozens via USAF. Closest trash was the kitchen, apparently same as with 28.

I don't see the relevance of a non-existent trash bin. Just as I don't see the relevance of that goddamned ashtray that fell between the counter and the stove around the time Christ was fucking Mary Magdalene. Or those goddamned yard bags taken into evidence. Sue and/or Johnny were either selling pot in 50 gallon bags, or those bags are completely irrelevant.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby meankitty » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:38 pm

I was curious since I would have thought she had one near her chair, so that she didn't have to get up a lot to throw things like Kleenex or other stuff away. My house, my parents had one near their chair to throw Kleenex and stuff away as well as empty ashtrays.

That ashtray in the kitchen I had assumed for a long time that it was knocked off the counter during the struggle, but it's a red herring. The yard bags---not relevant unless a killer dumped evidence in them, which I doubt they did.
meankitty

Postby dmac » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:34 pm

that dumb ashtray AND the trash bags ARE some of the earliest Red Herrings. LOOK at THEM and ignore what you thought was useless.

You've actually been incredibly insightful on yer own, Lone Duck. You''ve managed to see a lot. But you manage to dick around. Decades late.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby nekogirrl » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:58 pm

well, i for one was surprised when it came out that the "baggies" were actually trash bags...obviously somebody was trying to be subtle (as a brick)...makes sense that the box would be in the living room if they were doing yard work earlier...and i agree, unless they were used to dispose of evidence, they are meant to be a red herring....though i still say i would not be surprised if poor Tina ended up in one, along with the odd bits and pieces...empty tape dispensers, etc...
nekogirrl

Postby dmac » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:02 pm

But note how the killers used cardboard boxes to dispose of the stuff in the dumpster by the Gen Store.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to just speculatin'