Justin Dwayne Eason Smartt Lying Bitch Was involved

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: Justin Dwayne Eason Smartt Lying Bitch Was involved

Postby dmac » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:51 am

Thank you for that quote. Ben was a weird piece of wood, but that is a BRILLIANT quote. It's brutally funny and true.

37 years and one of the fuckers must be alive? No, that's taking the quote out of context.

Is it about the murders or the coverup?

Murders? 100 know. Coverup? Far more, because it's fucked pigs.

Ben Franklin remains a dead twig. But a very funny quote mangled by the complexities of the Keddie Bullshit.

Did you mean the quote to be exemplary of our research? Who are the three? MMB? That's too obvious, because I've already pointed out Dee Lake, Tony Garedakis, both Martell and mike.

As usual, Benjamin oversimplified huge problems.

Bifocals? Ben, you asshole! QUADFOCALS!

Please Join/Hire Franklin Fuckups LLC, where we take lies to the bank. Also known as Baretta LLC.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:56 am

Sheila, Justin, Nina, Rick? Loon?? They've all come together in a collective lie.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:11 pm

My last post is perhaps the best summation this case has ever suffered.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby meankitty » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:07 pm

dmac wrote:so that makes you less a twat? I don't dig your shit jive.

This does NOT make me a twat---ever!!!

It looks like I need to further explain this, now that I have more than 5 minutes on a slow computer.

I forgot what Justin said for the past 8 years. At the time, in 2009 I also shelved it due to what I've heard of Justin going to a so-called therapist around 2006-2008 and undergoing further hypnosis that he cooperated with for the first time, unlike his 1981 session where it was obvious he didn't relax enough to "go under".

The problem was that the therapist he went to was more of a "New Age" spiritualist, and I don't know how well trained or useful the therapist was in digging out repressed memories, and there was a possibility of false memories being induced. There's a book on this called "Victims of Memory" by Mark Pendergast, as well as online research. I didn't need Justin's accounts to decide M&B were guilty

By the way, when the DNA results showed up here for solid evidence, it just firmly put every piece of the puzzle of Justin's behavior then into place for me. Before, forced participation was a good logical theory backed up by the report of the hesitation marks. I also have a pending thread on Justin as a kid that goes up as soon as I check back with the DVD's
meankitty

Postby azucena » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:02 pm

I think d has the hankering for barbeques at present, so just don't bring up motive either or you'll be on the grill
azucena

Postby meankitty » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:39 pm

azucena wrote:I think d has the hankering for barbeques at present, so just don't bring up motive either or you'll be on the grill

I can come up with a motive for Marty easily. I did run into a situation of helping a friend leave an abusive asshole, and the asshole did tell me that I needed a man (to keep me in line apparently). And said asshole blamed me for the relationship going south instead of his own behavior. A lot of this was similar to what was going on with Marty, with the exception of no violence towards me.
meankitty

Postby meankitty » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:44 pm

dmac wrote:How long ago did I deduce there were hesitation wounds & forced participation? Four, five, six years on now?

Why, mk, in all that time did you not once mention your memories of Nina Meeks' revelatory exchange on an old forum?! Were you, like so many others, so hellbent on 'disproving' my deductions that anything was ignored simply if it backed my work?

Good goddamn!
Dmac, you came up with a lot of solid work on the crime scene issues, and the known reports backed you up. The posts where you studied and reconstructed the crime scene are gold, and I couldn't come up with with them because I'm not as good as you are at this. It would have taken me a long time to come up with a third of what you figured out.
meankitty

Postby Orly57 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:59 pm

This is my first post. I'm very excited, after months of reading along as a guest, to finally be a member. One of the elements that most captures me about this crime in particular is the involvement of the children. I've seen Dmac allude to Sheila being involved or having some knowledge, but I've never read what it is he thinks Sheila's involvement was exactly. I'm dying to find out. Also, wasn't Justin writing a book several years ago? Any status on that? And what about the other 2 boys, do you guys suspect that they were forced participants too? I can see why Justin would keep his mouth shut, but why would Sheila and her brothers?
Orly57

Postby dmac » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:54 pm

Welcome aboard. I've said Sheila has lied, but never said she was involved. My post from today ratifies my stance re:Sheila

Lots of great threads and posts to pursue. The truth is there.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Kamala86 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:47 am

First post, glad to finally join in the discussion! :)

Anyway, I was just wondering exactly what makes you think Justin was a forced participant? I mean, I've seen people mentioning shoes and blankets and stuff said during the years, but that isn't exactly hard evidence.

I have no doubt that Justin was awake, that he saw the whole thing. I tend to lean towards Marty actually not seeing him though, just by the Marty phrases it when question by LE. Justin's "dream" however, that makes me believe he was seen by someone still in the cabin after Marty left. Marilyn maybe?

(Btw, English isn't my first language - I'm fron Sweden - so you'll have to excuse me if I'm miss anything or don't fully understand some of the posts.)
Kamala86

Postby dmac » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:07 pm

Welcome aboard. I've made a multitude of posts about forced participation, yet only recently chose to call it by name: Forced Participation. Before, I held it back because it's yet another tawdry angle to a pathetically made-for-tabloid exploitation case. Besides, I was holding back the DNA, which ties directly into forced participation. It was a combination of reasons that kept me holding back those conjoined facts, the main one being PCSO thought Justin might talk. I did, too, but once it was apparent his promise to "help in any way possible" was yet another lie, the time came for me to say, FUCK YOU, JUSTIN!!! BITCH!

To summarize my epiphany on the sordid topic of FP, it began by comparing the crime scene photos to the autopsy reports. Staging and forced participation are both directly found by comparing & contrasting the two.

There were hesitation wounds, some of which may have been meant as torture. Others were simply hesitation wounds by someone unwilling to do the job. Any postmortem hesitation wound has NOTHING to do with anything but an unwillingness to participate. Then there's the very deliberate and trained blows to Sue: whoever stabbed her in the chest knew to use the knife horizontally so it would slide through the rib cage. The slice/stab under her breast indicates a very deliberate execution. The person who stabbed Johnny in the chest was clearly not knowledgeable, nor willing.

Johnny's chest wounds alone prove they were postmortem, with hesitation, and by someone who bent the knife on ribs because he didn't know how to do it correctly. Bo and Marty and Dee were all militarily trained. Even the blow to Sue's neck show signs it may have been postmortem, again with hesitation. Stab her first, then bend the same knife on Johnny, discarding it next to his body... tossed a short distance to the right, if you were straddling his corpse at the waist to stab. Like, hold your arm out and let go. That's how it went down, just drop the bastard.

Then there's the fact nobody in that cabin was asleep during any of this. Hell, the neighbors awoke to screams at 115. The boys heard it downstairs- J & D ran up to help and got killed trying to stop what was happening. The boys in the next room also heard it. Marty admits in his interview Justin saw him <killing people> in 28.

Then there's the DNA: Justin's DNA is a hit in the Kill Zone, and found on something that proves he was a participant. Then there's his statements about coming out to help Sue, putting a cloth on her chest wound. Well, shit, Justin's the one who also pulled the sheet and blanket from Sue's bed and covered her with it, after shifting her away from the incredibly humiliating pose in which the killers left her.

Justin's said a lot of things to LE over the years. When confronted with the DNA, he melted, "Oh, shit, I knew that would come back to bite me in the ass!"

It has.

The killers certainly threatened those 'surviving' boys. They also forced Justin to 'get dirty', and I have zero call to believe they didn't force Rick to do the same.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:50 pm

Here's the aforementioned vid.

reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Kamala86 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:00 am

Thanks Dmac! I haven't read the autopsy reports yet, but I'll take them on today. Somehow I've completely missed that there were postmortem wounds. Your arguments does sound very compelling.

I'm not so sure about the DNA though. The rest of us don't have all the details but do you believe that it would hold up as evidence if the case ever gets to court? My reasoning for being somewhat sceptical is that I think it will be hard to prove that he actually participated in the murders.

Let's say for argument's sake his DNA was found on the bent knife - at most it proves he was in the room sometime during the night. What if Justin would say in court that he woke up, witnessed the whole thing, then after the murderers left covered Sue and in panic moved a few things around, including the knife.
Kamala86

Postby dmac » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:47 am

His DNA is at a location that proves he participated. When confronted with the DNA hit, he admitted as much, and pledged to help in any way possible. Which, of course, the useless twat reneged on.

This case is so far beyond"what if they were forced to get dirty". They were.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Kamala86 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:14 am

Again, you're the one with the info, but can you see any way that the DNA hit can be interpreted as him just being at the spot without actively participating?

Another reason I'm still not completely sold on the idea is that surely he would have blood all over him if he participated? He should at least have hands covered in blood, blood which then should have been transmitted to his clothes and the bed were he was sleeping.

Another question just popped up in my head, now that it's established he was at the scene. Is there any credibility in Marilyn's claim of Justin's bloodstained shoes being taken into evidence?
Kamala86

Postby dmac » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:51 am

All of this is old hat and I'm not going to waste my time addressing it again. Shit, do a search for "shoes" on this forum, and you'll see it's been discussed multiple times last fucking week.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Kamala86 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:21 am

I'm working my way through this forum one post at a time. I've seen several mentions of the shoes, but I just thought this post put that discussion in another light. I might be mistaken.

And you have to excuse me, but I can't seem to find any mention of you discussing any other possibilites for the DNA hit except for his participation in the murders.
Kamala86

Postby dmac » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:44 am

That's because there is no other explanation. Justin was a participant.

He indicated as much at 12 when he said he went to put a rag to Sue's chest.
When confronted with the DNA hit, he said "I knew this would come back to bite me in the ass".
When confronted with the DNA results, he promised to help "in any way possible". Of course, being the pussyboy twat he is, he reneged.

Justin knows what happened, as he was right in the thick of it. Participating.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Kamala86 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:06 am

I'm totally with you so far, but what I meant by participating was in terms of him stabbing/hitting/whatever the victims. That he had some interaction with at least Sue if not the boys is a safe bet, it's the extent and nature of that interaction that is interesting.

So I'm not questioning your reasoning or anything, I'm just curious as to what the DNA proves in itself. With what most of us knows about it I'm just not sure a good defence lawyer couldn't run circles around a prosecutor putting it forward in a case against Justin as a murderer, however unwilling. Is that a possibility in your mind?
Kamala86

Postby dmac » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:59 pm

I think it's still important to keep a 'hold' concerning exactly where/what his DNA was found on, but it certainly proves his participation. Likewise, assuring anyone of the legal viability ain't a gig I'm going to accept, mainly because the entire point is moot.

I fully believe Justin was a forced participant, as was Rick. The knife found next to Johnny may be the one used to stab Sue through the neck, but wasn't strong enough when used the wrong way to stab Johnny's corpse in the chest. To me, it's also plausible the neck stab to Sue was postmortem. I'm 100% certain all the chest wounds to Johnny were postmortem.

Justin was a forced participant. In the ensuing years, he's become a willing participant.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to keddie facts