someone is always going to talk

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

someone is always going to talk

Postby azucena » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:56 pm

As i read the most recent posts it cements in my mind that there were more than a few people who knew about the murders before Shelia found the bodies. As mentioned, i believe BMM asked for help and word began trickling out. Philip heard enough snippets that made him SOUND halfway truthful, but he was simply reguritating some things he had overheard, or was told to tell and began to talk. There were likely others who began to hear details. ( " I have to tell you this, but don't tell anyone" ) Which is of course, a joke, Quincy's grapevine is well known for it's speed of information spread, but not always for accuracy. There were likely people who took pride in knowing or thinking they knew details, who continued to talk and before long practically everyone had either picked up Johnny and Dana and brought them to Keddie, knew who committed the murders, without knowing squat, but to feel like they were in some inner circle, muddied the waters to the point where sorting fact from fiction was nearly impossible. The ensuing chaos benefitted those who were seeking to cover up the whole mess..
azucena

Re: someone is always going to talk

Postby JEP » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:58 pm

That's an interesting perspective. When I'm reading the old forum posts, it strikes me how the information has changed over the years. I can definitely see how fact and fiction would blur when everybody wants to be a player. Is it fact that people knew about the murders before Sheila found the bodies?
JEP

Postby azucena » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:52 pm

No, not a fact. But PS was singing pretty early
azucena

Postby cinnimon97 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:41 pm

It's sad that people talk that don't know shit ... because it's keeps people focused in the wrong direction :evil:
cinnimon97

Postby dfc9781 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:18 pm

If someone were to talk, why would they wait until 2017 or later to do it?
dfc9781

Postby budrfligh » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:44 pm

There was a gossip mill of people who all thought they knew something, that didn't and a handful of people who knew everything. Then perhaps people who have figured out they helped the killers and fear coming forward. Thee are killers and victims who refuse to let out those deep secrets as well. Then there are the liars telling on themselves! I noticed that the old boards weeded most of the bs I wasted my time on when I started. I had to go over every person or statement without prejudice and formed some theories but never found them lead anywhere. Phillip's story bothers me because it is kinda in line with what we know to be true and out in a alcohol addled haze at other crucial points.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:52 pm

The article from March 2016 lit up the case. That's when Hagwood and Gamberg put out info on the case very locally. That DIRECTLY led to the person who found the hammer in the pond. That led to another article, which led to the knife by the Gen Store.

All of it, particularly the very first article by outgoing editor MacDonald, led to regional and then national exposure of a case just waiting for one piece of key info.

The one that found the hammer in 2015 (NOT 2016) refused to go to PCSO as not trustworthy, but emailed me a year later when the Plumas News article came out. Second hammer used? That's when the hammer became far more important than trash.

This case has a lot of talk, and I wonder how much we've missed over the years, how many of Marty's Hammers, simply because we're filtering. I've never seen so much bullshit chatter and moronic emails in my life, but I'm not in Quantico. I make big mistakes, outright massive blunders, but this case has had plenty of stuff going on since a decade back. Nobody that ran those boards aren't in prison or about to be (Hi, Josh!). I know there must be missed opportunities over the years, but I don't think my participation was as a filter until I intentionally fucked Josh and took all my work off his site. Josh is an unprosecuted felon, and PCSO love that bit.

I get slammed with posts and emails and PMs and crap. When am I to write to decent concerns if I'm answering twats?
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby justice17 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:55 pm

dfc9781 wrote:If someone were to talk, why would they wait until 2017 or later to do it?

Because there wasn't any concrete proof until recently? 2017- There is a DNA match to Justin on the bent steak knife.

The heat is on.

Finally...Hopefully...
Justice for all
justice17

Return to just speculatin'