Loon's Fishing Expeditions

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Loon's Fishing Expeditions

Postby Ausgirl » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:22 pm

Some time ago now, I spent a couple days searching and collating ALL of Marilyn's board posts from various sites (except her appearance here, i wasn't here for that, sadly..) and noticed a few abiding, persistent themes among the "maybe's" and "speculations" and other claptrap.

As a recent post by Dmac reminded me, she persistently asks questions about certain things:

- the fate of Justin's shoes
- the fate of her red pinto station wagon
- Wade's ability to remember thing, and how Wade refuses to talk to her or join forum chat

So I was thinking, was this her "fishing" for information, over evidence that has had her very very worried for all these years? Stuff that is out of her control... that perhaps might come bite her in the ass one day?

Look at this so far...

1. Shoes. And now we KNOW Justin was active at the scene.
2. Wade. And now thanks to the chopper shots, there's reason to look at Wade more closely. (I really think her constant badgering for "Wade to get on here (the old forums) and "remind her" of this and that thing were actually subtle warnings for him to keep his gob firmly shut).

So following on from the fact these two other 'worry points' have panned out as fairly damning.. what about 3 - her "little red car" that she NEVER shuts up about? What, about that car, still has her fretting like a Loon about it, all these years later?

Was something hidden in it? Was there DNA in there?

Were ALL of these 'worry points' that she bangs on about, all of the time, actually a way to keep others' mouths shut? Justin and the shoes he wore while walking through the crime scene. Wade and the fact a lot of other Meeks were coming out the woodwork to talk in public.

Just waiting, like Jake the Peg, for the third boot to drop.
Ausgirl

Re: Loon's Fishing Expeditions

Postby dmac » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:17 pm

I think the big secret behind Justin's Shoes is the topic even exists. The elephant in the room is she's saying that he was not only involved, he was told to put his shoes on. Why? Did he go outside? Is that a big part of the reason for the "Look For Tina Down By The River" story?

Of note is the fact I've only seen Sue's bloody footprints in all the carnage shots.

Remember that Justin stated both the Shoes story and Down By the River story aren't his own memories. Loon says he said it, so he must agree or she'll paint another picture just so she can frame it.

Of course, according to my experience, the river story is repeated so often and so vociferously because it's likely untrue that he ever said it. OR he said it and she's trying to explain it away as something she simply doesn't comprehend because she, of course, was home asleep in the wrong room watching a non-existent tv showing a show that wasn't on that night.

Justin knew Tina was taken down to the river. He had his shoes on. How far outside did he go?

As for the Pinto, we know from her fake aunt that her credit was screwed because Loon and Marty quit making payments. She's stated she left most of their belongings behind, including the abandoned Pinto. In aerial shots, the hood was up. In later reports, a local loser 'psychic' was driven all over Plumas and, at that time, it was noted the car had been left there, up on blocks, "the week after the murders". Mike has looked for both the Pinto and Dee's wagon. Dee told him he'd sold it to a friend, but the friend said it was a lie. Of course, DeCrona says it was turned into a DNA paperweight. The fate of the Pinto may be similar.

Richard Meeks told me Sue's car was given to brother Don, who sold it to a neighbor of the Meeks. Richard's claims that there was blood on the car have been called false, so is this story as well?

I think a lot of Loon's posts are mixed messages. She was trying to reinvent the crimes without her presence, she was trying to keep the story alive so she could wallow in it, and she was trying to control what others were saying. With Craig hijacking every damned thread, she didn't have to work hard.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Ausgirl » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:58 pm

dmac wrote:Of note is the fact I've only seen Sue's bloody footprints in all the carnage shots.

----
I think a lot of Loon's posts are mixed messages. She was trying to reinvent the crimes without her presence, she was trying to keep the story alive so she could wallow in it, and she was trying to control what others were saying.

Sue's footprints - yet the killers walked about in the house, also.. did blood not get on their shoes? Of course it must have.

I think Loon's yawping on and on about LE keeping Justin's shoes was either her fishing for info re blood evidence... or purely an act of intimidation - against Justin. Because -she- knew full well he was actively involved.

She's a dog with several bones, obsessional and repetitive. 2/3 of her favey topics have turned out 'hot'.

That leaves the non-functioning Pinto. To whom may all that be a 'message' for? and why does she fixate on that broken down car decades layer?
Ausgirl

Postby LynnieLasVegas » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:35 am

Did none of the police check the boys socks and shoes? That kinda seems like one of the first things to do to see if they were witnesses.
LynnieLasVegas

Postby leenie963 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:20 pm

LynnieLasVegas wrote:Did none of the police check the boys socks and shoes? That kinda seems like one of the first things to do to see if they were witnesses.

Not if the LE is corrupt and protecting the POI's at the time...and I've no doubt all the boys shoe and socks were one of the first things disposed of...in particular Justin's.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby dmac » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:43 pm

They did a pretty good job of keeping the blood, and bleed-outs, to one side of the room, leaving a clear pathway from the front door to the kitchen/back hallway. From the staged shirt on the table, it's clear they had blood spatter. From the amount of blood in the kill zone (and on both sides of the cushion), it's difficult to believe they managed to keep blood off their shoes, their knees, etc. But, as I've said, I've never seen any sign of foot/shoeprints in any of the CS shots- other than Sue's.

Back when I discovered the chest in the boys room was actually from the boys' closet, it's because I was looking at the CS shots at PCSO. The photos showed that LE had pulled the chest out of the closet, with two guys inside poring over everything. Dpty Wright's drawing of the cabin layout showing the chest in the middle of the room was dated the 16th, within range of Stoy's evidence report, yet what is taken from the boys' room? And, on his field report, there's no mention of the photos in the Boys' room.

Keep your eyes open for a whopper post re: Don Stoy falsifying more reports.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:47 am

I was just thinking about her repeated pleas for Wade to get in here and say anything to back her up as a veiled threat. Nina does this to Loon too by saying things like - if you remember it went like this, or you said that..veiled threats?
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:58 am

Both Loon and Nina play those games. "Tell me if I'm wrong about this, but..." or "Thank you for reminding me about that, but didn't it happen this way..?"

It all seems fairly innocuous, which is their intent, until you become familiar with the facts, with their patterns of lies, and with how they say things.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:28 pm

When I was happy with the 3-D model I did of 28 (walk-thru vids are on my keddie28 youtube channel), I began mapping out as much of the blood stains as I had time to. Here's what the latest looks like... (the gun sight is right foreground, and the bent knife off to the left)

160121_LR-floora.jpg

I also used this 3-D model to finally prove the killers murdered and did the staging using only the bathroom light. Here's where the light is cast when only the bathroom light is on... it's EXACTLY where what I call the Kill Zone is:

14192081_1756850471252944_184043822243196806_n.jpg

And this is what the bathroom light exposes after Sue has been moved and covered by Justin:

14141801_1756850541252937_1856830752284159150_n.jpg

The main point for this post is to show how little blood there was once you map it all out. There was, obviously, more blood seen in the photos, but this is where the main stains are. There were droplets and smudges around, but these are the main bleed-out spots. All in an arc, away from the kill zone towards the far front corner of the room (away from the front door).

Ground Zero of the Kill Zone (mostly covered by the cushion when LE walked in) is the massive spot in the middle, which clearly shows another layer of blood in the middle, and then the dead, separated, dark blood that drained over the side of the cushion when Dana's head was pulverized. Anyone still wanna claim Dana was alive for that?

Also, the aortal spray that was covered by Dana's legs is seen near the TV. I believe this was the killing blow for Johnny, as Sue's neck wound didn't bleed outwardly (may be postmortem, as the size/depth matches the knife later bent on Johnny's ribs). The coup de gras for Sue was the slice-and-stab wound that penetrated her ribcage just under her left breast.

Also note the large amount of blood exposed when the couch was shifted (probably when Justin was moving Sue). That's a pretty large series of stains right next to each other, particularly considering when you line everything up again, the bleed-out spot (from Sue's head?) that lines up with Sheila's gym shorts and the stain on the front of the couch is a pretty small area. I still haven't sussed what kind of bleed-out can make that line of blood without more blood present on the front of the couch. It's proved a mind-blower for me.
You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Ausgirl » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:58 pm

I still haven't sussed what kind of bleed-out can make that line of blood without more blood present on the front of the couch. It's proved a mind-blower for me.

Well, it probably wasn't spray, to state the obvious.

IIRC, there -was- a splodge of blood on the front base of the couch (right above the shoe somewhere there, below the middle cushion)? But it looked like a smear, to me.. or the top of somebody's bloody head resting against it. I say that because of the awkward angle involved, for anyone sitting up against the couch.

Pardon me for cropping this bit of your pic, D:

If someone was resting against the couch as they bled out..

There'd be more blood, higher up on the couch. It'd be all over the cushions.. especially as it is also on the side where the cushion was not removed.. but it isn't.. and also on the couch base. IIRC (and I might not be! but I swear, there was a dark blotch/blood-lookin patch on the front there somewhere..) the blotch i think I remember did not at all look like drip-down stains -- maybe the floor bit could though, if somebody's bleeding head was hanging slightly off the sofa and dripping blood on the floor at the some point. But then.. would it not seep under the "line"?

That blotch (this is severely bothering me now) looked like something had been pressed up against the fabric. Most of the bleeding was from the victim's head and neck and regions. Maybe transfer from the top of their hands, which were very bloody..

I can't remember how much/if any blood was on that shoe, right in the middle of it all there, and whether the stain was whole underneath it. But I suspect it was a later addition. Anyway, look where it is, half in the clean-zone.

Anyway, if there was significant live-victim seepage, it would very probably have leeched into the carpet under that "line" - so how about some heavy smear/transfer, or thick, postmortem seepage (less likely to spread) from somebody either a/ whose head was hanging slightly over the couch edge or b/ jammed up against the bottom of the couch?
Last edited by Ausgirl on Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ausgirl

Postby Ausgirl » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:39 pm

Sorry.. these posts should probably be in a different part of the forum.. (feel free to move them, D?) ....but I found a couple relevant pics, showing the blotch I was talking about and another mark as well, and something occurred to me.. If the bottom of the couch was kind of flush with the floor (ie, there was no gap b/w floor and couch bottom), the couch fabric could maybe have prevented seepage under the couch, if the couch was heavy enough.. or there was a weight on it at the time.

I think there's (maybe) a couple of transfer marks that (if I am seeing it right) *could* have been caused by blood that's seeped kind of just to the edge of the couch fabric and been absorbed by it.. and when the couch was shifted, created two 'lines' - one the cut-off mark and the 2nd a transfer line that likely happened when the couch was pushed back. The blood at the edge of the couch would still have to be pretty wet for that happen tho?

Blood on the outside of Sue's thigh suggests she was originally lying in blood on that side... then kind of tipped onto the other one, so i wonder whether she was originally much closer, like real close, to the couch.. or on it..? before that move was made. Was her bloody head originally against the couch base? It's just a roundish blotch that doesn't make a lot of sense as spatter OR downward drip.
Ausgirl

Postby budrfligh » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:22 pm

Gagged and with labored breathing, puncture to lung, she might not aspirate blood, but instead fill her body.??? Not a coroner but she wouldn't be able to spray blood if it was going down her throat?
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:51 pm

I believe Sue's head was on the red shorts- and her head was up against the front of the couch as well, leading to the smudge on the couch and some of the bleed-out liine below the shorts. I say most likely Sue, because it's where she was found, and fits in line with how she would have originally been posed, before Justin moved her, likely the couch, knocking some of the shoes/clothing around. Somebody's head was set up that way, at any rate.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby bullshit-buster » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:46 am

just spending heaps of time floating around here as little tid bits turn up everywhere.
appreciate the email reminders :-)
dmac can you clarify or enlighten me about what was sues exact original position before Justin moved her.
ive read so much here today I cant remember where exactly I seen it posted or mentioned but Ive always known sue was originally splayed in a sexually explicit way but had no idea it was floating around about her legs spread in dana's face???? did I see that really?
and what evidence leads us to this finding?
id appreciate food for thought. :?
bullshit-buster

Return to just speculatin'