Justin Dwayne Eason Smartt Lying Bitch Was involved

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: Justin Dwayne Eason Smartt Lying Bitch Was involved

Postby Orly57 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:59 pm

This is my first post. I'm very excited, after months of reading along as a guest, to finally be a member. One of the elements that most captures me about this crime in particular is the involvement of the children. I've seen Dmac allude to Sheila being involved or having some knowledge, but I've never read what it is he thinks Sheila's involvement was exactly. I'm dying to find out. Also, wasn't Justin writing a book several years ago? Any status on that? And what about the other 2 boys, do you guys suspect that they were forced participants too? I can see why Justin would keep his mouth shut, but why would Sheila and her brothers?
Orly57

Postby Kamala86 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:47 am

First post, glad to finally join in the discussion! :)

Anyway, I was just wondering exactly what makes you think Justin was a forced participant? I mean, I've seen people mentioning shoes and blankets and stuff said during the years, but that isn't exactly hard evidence.

I have no doubt that Justin was awake, that he saw the whole thing. I tend to lean towards Marty actually not seeing him though, just by the Marty phrases it when question by LE. Justin's "dream" however, that makes me believe he was seen by someone still in the cabin after Marty left. Marilyn maybe?

(Btw, English isn't my first language - I'm fron Sweden - so you'll have to excuse me if I'm miss anything or don't fully understand some of the posts.)
Kamala86

Postby dmac » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:07 pm

Welcome aboard. I've made a multitude of posts about forced participation, yet only recently chose to call it by name: Forced Participation. Before, I held it back because it's yet another tawdry angle to a pathetically made-for-tabloid exploitation case. Besides, I was holding back the DNA, which ties directly into forced participation. It was a combination of reasons that kept me holding back those conjoined facts, the main one being PCSO thought Justin might talk. I did, too, but once it was apparent his promise to "help in any way possible" was yet another lie, the time came for me to say, FUCK YOU, JUSTIN!!! BITCH!

To summarize my epiphany on the sordid topic of FP, it began by comparing the crime scene photos to the autopsy reports. Staging and forced participation are both directly found by comparing & contrasting the two.

There were hesitation wounds, some of which may have been meant as torture. Others were simply hesitation wounds by someone unwilling to do the job. Any postmortem hesitation wound has NOTHING to do with anything but an unwillingness to participate. Then there's the very deliberate and trained blows to Sue: whoever stabbed her in the chest knew to use the knife horizontally so it would slide through the rib cage. The slice/stab under her breast indicates a very deliberate execution. The person who stabbed Johnny in the chest was clearly not knowledgeable, nor willing.

Johnny's chest wounds alone prove they were postmortem, with hesitation, and by someone who bent the knife on ribs because he didn't know how to do it correctly. Bo and Marty and Dee were all militarily trained. Even the blow to Sue's neck show signs it may have been postmortem, again with hesitation. Stab her first, then bend the same knife on Johnny, discarding it next to his body... tossed a short distance to the right, if you were straddling his corpse at the waist to stab. Like, hold your arm out and let go. That's how it went down, just drop the bastard.

Then there's the fact nobody in that cabin was asleep during any of this. Hell, the neighbors awoke to screams at 115. The boys heard it downstairs- J & D ran up to help and got killed trying to stop what was happening. The boys in the next room also heard it. Marty admits in his interview Justin saw him <killing people> in 28.

Then there's the DNA: Justin's DNA is a hit in the Kill Zone, and found on something that proves he was a participant. Then there's his statements about coming out to help Sue, putting a cloth on her chest wound. Well, shit, Justin's the one who also pulled the sheet and blanket from Sue's bed and covered her with it, after shifting her away from the incredibly humiliating pose in which the killers left her.

Justin's said a lot of things to LE over the years. When confronted with the DNA, he melted, "Oh, shit, I knew that would come back to bite me in the ass!"

It has.

The killers certainly threatened those 'surviving' boys. They also forced Justin to 'get dirty', and I have zero call to believe they didn't force Rick to do the same.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Kamala86 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:00 am

Thanks Dmac! I haven't read the autopsy reports yet, but I'll take them on today. Somehow I've completely missed that there were postmortem wounds. Your arguments does sound very compelling.

I'm not so sure about the DNA though. The rest of us don't have all the details but do you believe that it would hold up as evidence if the case ever gets to court? My reasoning for being somewhat sceptical is that I think it will be hard to prove that he actually participated in the murders.

Let's say for argument's sake his DNA was found on the bent knife - at most it proves he was in the room sometime during the night. What if Justin would say in court that he woke up, witnessed the whole thing, then after the murderers left covered Sue and in panic moved a few things around, including the knife.
Kamala86

Postby dmac » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:47 am

His DNA is at a location that proves he participated. When confronted with the DNA hit, he admitted as much, and pledged to help in any way possible. Which, of course, the useless twat reneged on.

This case is so far beyond"what if they were forced to get dirty". They were.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Kamala86 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:14 am

Again, you're the one with the info, but can you see any way that the DNA hit can be interpreted as him just being at the spot without actively participating?

Another reason I'm still not completely sold on the idea is that surely he would have blood all over him if he participated? He should at least have hands covered in blood, blood which then should have been transmitted to his clothes and the bed were he was sleeping.

Another question just popped up in my head, now that it's established he was at the scene. Is there any credibility in Marilyn's claim of Justin's bloodstained shoes being taken into evidence?
Kamala86

Postby dmac » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:51 am

All of this is old hat and I'm not going to waste my time addressing it again. Shit, do a search for "shoes" on this forum, and you'll see it's been discussed multiple times last fucking week.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Kamala86 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:21 am

I'm working my way through this forum one post at a time. I've seen several mentions of the shoes, but I just thought this post put that discussion in another light. I might be mistaken.

And you have to excuse me, but I can't seem to find any mention of you discussing any other possibilites for the DNA hit except for his participation in the murders.
Kamala86

Postby dmac » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:44 am

That's because there is no other explanation. Justin was a participant.

He indicated as much at 12 when he said he went to put a rag to Sue's chest.
When confronted with the DNA hit, he said "I knew this would come back to bite me in the ass".
When confronted with the DNA results, he promised to help "in any way possible". Of course, being the pussyboy twat he is, he reneged.

Justin knows what happened, as he was right in the thick of it. Participating.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Kamala86 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:06 am

I'm totally with you so far, but what I meant by participating was in terms of him stabbing/hitting/whatever the victims. That he had some interaction with at least Sue if not the boys is a safe bet, it's the extent and nature of that interaction that is interesting.

So I'm not questioning your reasoning or anything, I'm just curious as to what the DNA proves in itself. With what most of us knows about it I'm just not sure a good defence lawyer couldn't run circles around a prosecutor putting it forward in a case against Justin as a murderer, however unwilling. Is that a possibility in your mind?
Kamala86

Postby dmac » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:59 pm

I think it's still important to keep a 'hold' concerning exactly where/what his DNA was found on, but it certainly proves his participation. Likewise, assuring anyone of the legal viability ain't a gig I'm going to accept, mainly because the entire point is moot.

I fully believe Justin was a forced participant, as was Rick. The knife found next to Johnny may be the one used to stab Sue through the neck, but wasn't strong enough when used the wrong way to stab Johnny's corpse in the chest. To me, it's also plausible the neck stab to Sue was postmortem. I'm 100% certain all the chest wounds to Johnny were postmortem.

Justin was a forced participant. In the ensuing years, he's become a willing participant.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Orly57 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:16 pm

Dmac, if Rick was a forced participant, why isn't he talking? He's got no one alive to fear right? Justin's silence could just be covering for his mom, but why would Rick stay quiet? And what do you think his sister knows? You alluded to it, but didn't say. I ask these questions because I feel you can clear that up for me. There is an overwhelming amount of stuff on this blog. I've been reading as a guest for months and haven't scratched the surface. You will have to forgive us newbies. I would love to read a post where you posit your entire theory of the case. Including forced participation, all parties involved (like Dee Lake), and just walk us through your version step by step including all parties involved. Also, who do you think made the phone call when Tina's body was found?
Orly57

Postby dmac » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:46 pm

Please use the forum's search function to look this stuff up. I get asked this stuff weekly, and it gets really... damned... old... Nothing personal-

Search for stuff like 'forced participation', 'silence rick' 'silent rick', obvious word combinations.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Chichibcc » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:42 pm

What a bombshell, regarding the DNA revelation.

I've always went back and forth on Justin as to the extent of his involvement/participation, but now there is no more room for doubt.

The fact that Justin has reneged on his promises to cooperate and supply information, in addition to fleeing, shows that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
Chichibcc

Postby dmac » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:02 pm

exactly why I've beem calling him Justin Smartt. But I want him to be known as Justin Eason or whichever name he chooses, just in the hope he won't get a job from employers wise enough to google his screwgle.

Just In: Justin, I'll do all I can to fuck your fucked life.
Your mother is a rat-fucking whore. Your daddy is a dead cunt. You, asshole, are outdated dairy on borrowed time.

You're a pussy. You're our bitch.

Justin Eason Smartt, you will die on my watch. I say that knowing I don't have long myself.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby justice17 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:20 pm

"I say that knowing I don't have long myself".

WTF, ARE YOU OKAY?! =-)
Justice for all
justice17

Postby nekogirrl » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:04 am

Justin Eason Smartt, you will die on my watch. I say that knowing I don't have long myself

i know you've been ill, Dmac...but not how bad....IS it that bad?
nekogirrl

Postby leenie963 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:30 am

Hope you are alright DMac
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby dmac » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:55 pm

Sorry, I didn't mean to go morose/morbid, but when I feel miserable it naturally flows over at times. I'm just not getting any better, and am in fact getting markedly worse. Now I have to take beta blockers to stop the tremors that started a few months ago. It messes with my balance, etc. 8 months of docs and pills and continued deterioration, with no clue wtf is going on.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby justice17 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:17 am

Sorry Dmac. I'm in the same frustrating situation. :(
Justice for all
justice17

PreviousNext

Return to keddie facts