Buzzfeed Unsolved

Buzzfeed Unsolved

Postby Kamala86 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:06 am

Have you guys seen this yet? Posted By Buzzfeed yesterday. Same old stuff as we're used to, but a good 20 minutes watch none the less. Essentially correct as well, and that's saying something when it comes to Youtuhe videos :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USL6P8haroY
Kamala86

Re: Buzzfeed Unsolved

Postby dmac » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:46 pm

Thanks for posting the link, Karmalongadingdong. I actually, finally, liked a vid about the case. Here's what I wrote as a reply on YT, but read my followup below that:

Not bad. It's the first time I can say that about a feed/vid on this topic. My main complaint is you've actually been to Keddie, but didn't research the case enough to know where to go- in Keddie or in the vid. Overall, it's not bad. The rest I've seen on this case is horrendous dreck. You've also managed to rifle off a couple improv jokes that don't malign the victims, and are actually funny. Kudos for that. At least, in your lighthearted take, you still treat the crime- and victims- seriously. That's the most important KUDO from me. You got so much wrong, but what you got right is so very important.

I believe they visited Keddie in spring or during the heavy rains that pelted Plumas through the summer. Note how FULL the 'creek' is: it's higher than I saw it in April '11, and it was a roaring monster then. My point being, it was April 1981 and that 'creek' was raging from winter runoff. I know they used decent equipment for the video, but the guys were RIGHT NEXT TO THE DROP-OFF, say 50 yards from the water's edge, and they weren't screaming at each other to be heard.

I know I had to talk much louder by the rummage dump lining Back Cabin Lane, but they seem to be talking at near-normal voice, with no impairment. This is proof, to me, that beliefs 'maybe the river muffled sounds' are all washed away.

They got so much wrong, which bothers me: Why drive and take vid without going in 26? And why ignore so much vetted info? Far too any WHYs in the vid, yet they logically tackle others without having many of the basics in their hands.

You may also note their vid proves the two failing garages between 13 & 14 have been demolished and removed. Fortunately, I still have photos proving Mike's account of seeing "45 y/o Avery Schreiber lookalike" is complete bullshit. Loonabiar. I took photos from underneath the sole window at the back of 13. Mike and Martell's accounts are lies. pure and easy.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Return to other sites & off-topic threads