What Is Really Going On?

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

What Is Really Going On?

Postby LCK6665 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:12 pm

I have watched the video more than a few times and I am wondering what was really going on with that police department. It was like they were closing their eyes to a lot of things. Why in the world would they not listen to Justin about Tina missing? Assuming it was her on the couch instead of Sue? It is like they did not want to listen to the kid. What about them saying that they did not find Tina's jacket with blood on it? What happened to Justin's shoes? They claim there was not any shoes. Why was there not anything said about the blood on the back of the door on the door knob? It seems like the police department was trying to cover up stuff.
It seems like they, the police, were biased against this family I think mainly because they were on welfare. So I believe they did not really even do their best at this case.
[/u]
LCK6665

Postby jhancock » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:24 pm

People have said before that they have felt this crime would have been solved quickly if the families had had more money.

I don't recall any police saying that they did not find Tina's bloodied jacket. I have been told that yes, it was found, and that it is currently in evidence.

I see why no one on the PCSO wants to look into the case now--empty leads, little manpower, etc.

So why not pass on the case to a private detective? Why tell Sheila that they would refuse to give any info to a private investigator?
jhancock

Postby Night Rider » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:10 am

Josh, I do remember such a thing being said, it was on Cabin28, back in around April, 2006.

The problem is that the only person who suggested that was Marilyn.

To LCK: As far as Justin's shoes, I believe that was a records problem. This is an old case, with lots of jackets, if they are even still all existing.

One thing I would like to question is your statement about where the blood was found in the rear. As I remember, some blood was found on a stairway post. And there was supposedly some blood was found around a door handle on Sue's car parked in the rear. As I remember, that was all reported by Richard, when he was given that "guided tour."
Night Rider

Postby islander » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:38 pm

So why not pass on the case to a private detective? Why tell Sheila that they would refuse to give any info to a private investigator?

can they be legally compelled to pass that info on ? Freedom of information act or something like it ?

First thing I thought when I read that was, who are they protecting ?
islander

Postby Night Rider » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:42 pm

Yes, the case can be passed on, to one person, the Honorable Jerry Brown. There are procedures for that in State law.

In fact he is currently handling a triple homicide that he took over, the Cabazon murders.

The problem is: Who was the Governor when this crime occured?? You got it..

And what happened to his predecessor? Who seriously fumbled the investigation into Synanon? And acted so incredulous about The People's Temple?? Well, sure, he then became Governor....

I've been given hints that they could have wrapped this case up in the late 1990's. Why didn't they? "Money is the mother's milk of politics." (quote, the late Jesse Unruh.)
Night Rider

Postby LCK6665 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:45 pm

To Nightrider: In the video where they were touring the house it was mentioned that there was blood on the back door knob of the door in the boys room.

I really think that the PCSO is hiding something it is like they are trying to sweep the case under the rug. What is it they don't want people to see?

I know we haven't seen any crime scene photos, but heard that the murderers had trashed the cabin broke up furniture, etc... Usually stuff like that happens when it has to do with drugs. I honestly do not believe Sue was involved in that kind of drug scene. If the murderers trashed the furniture like that what is it that they were looking for?
LCK6665

Postby meankitty » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:27 pm

jhancock wrote:People have said before that they have felt this crime would have been solved quickly if the families had had more money.

I don't recall any police saying that they did not find Tina's bloodied jacket. I have been told that yes, it was found, and that it is currently in evidence.

I see why no one on the PCSO wants to look into the case now--empty leads, little manpower, etc.

The thing is---what could a private detective do that LE hasn't been able to do in almost 29 years?
meankitty

Postby tinkerbell » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:34 pm

A private investigator can work on the case and not put it on the back burner.
tinkerbell

Postby Night Rider » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:03 pm

To LCK, your statement was a little misleading. To me, "back" means anywhere to the west of the back door of the of the cabin. And also including the exterior of that door.

If indeed Justin did try to help Sue, then the blood on the inside door knob of the boy's room can be easily explained. Much more easily than if it was on the outside door knob, at least as far as fitting Justin's story.

Then you can discuss the clothes keeping the door from closing, and the chair that was supposedly propped against the door. Was there any blood on that chair?
Night Rider

Return to keddie facts