0602?? PCSO Elliot Report on DOJ DNA Tests

case files, articles, etc

0602?? PCSO Elliot Report on DOJ DNA Tests

Postby dmac » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:21 am

This is a fantastic find. I've been scanning and posting many previously-unreleased documents for the past several hours, and was preparing for bed when I discovered this gem, stuck to another original document Josh stole. It's a report by PCSO Detective Bill Elliott, the numb-nuts who wanted Justin's blood to determine if Marty's was among the DNA samples taken from the crime scene. Marty, of course, is not even a blood relative of Justin, so...

Written around 2/2006 by Bill Elliott, signed by him, but not dated, this is an original file. NOT a duplicate. The signature is in black ball-point. It's fairly well written and is filled with details not normally seen in files from 1981 era. For that alone, I commend Elliott. While he doesn't spell out every single thing he talked about and every bit of evidence under discussion, this document gives an incredibly clear indication that there was a lot of Keddie Case DNA being pushed around from one entity to another around 2004. Yet, when this report was written and he was apparently working it, the case is considered 'inactive'. Unfortunately, I cannot find any of the other files from the 04-06 era indicated in this report-- other than the late-October 2004 Evidence Freezer report. Also refer to this post, which contains a 1-page coroner's report and several evidence property reports from 1984 signed by Bill Elliott of BCSO. Same name, same exact spelling, similar signatures, and two different Bill Elliotts working the same case in two separate jurisdictions in two very disparate eras.

Here's a scan of the original document, followed by the transcription.

<deleted>

PCSO Det Bill Elliott wrote:Suspect-Unknown

I have received the attached DOJ physical evidence examination report. This report is dated 12/31/04 and signed by Criminalist Dianne Burns. For approximately the last two months I've been attempting to contact Burns for the purposes of receiving an explanation as to the results of her examination. On 1/17/06 I spoke with a Teresa Pollard and she told me that Burns had been reassigned to another division and was unavailable. Pollard said it she would pull their case file read results and give me an explanation of what the examination revealed. On 1/20/06 Pollard and I spoke again on the phone and she said out of all items we submitted the only DNA samples obtained match that of the three victims. In other words no DNA was identified other than from the three victims. Pollard said there was far more evidence initially collected from the crime scene that could still be sourced for suspect DNA. She said she had several more items within their possession that she would attempt to identify DNA. These were items that were originally turned over to Kirsten Wallace of the BFS Chico lab in 2004. Future follow up will include sending more evidentiary items to Pollard for examination.

Also attached to this supplement report you will find a copy of Butte County Coroner's office report number 84 -- 13939. This is the coroners report from the Butte County coroner’s office regarding the death of Tina Sharp. While going through the Keddie case file cabinet I could not locate her coroners report so I made contact via phone and requested all documentation they had referencing this case. The attached copy of the coroner report is what I received.

Case status-inactive.

Signed, Bill Elliott- no date

Further Action: No Refer: DA

Case: Inactive. No further action. Refer files to the DA.

fyi, "BFS" means "Bureau of Forensic Sciences". See here.

see this also
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: PCSO Elliot '06 Report on DOJ DNA Tests

Postby sunnyday » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:14 pm

Pollard said there was far more evidence initially collected from the crime scene that could still be sourced for suspect DNA. She said she had several more items within their possession that she would attempt to identify DNA. These were items that were originally turned over to Kirsten Wallace of the BFS Chico lab in 2004. Future follow up will include sending more evidentiary items to Pollard for examination.

So why all the waiting, years of waiting and people responsible did NOTHING.

I don't know maybe I am too stupid to get it but to me when 4 human beings are slaughtered and played with (after their deaths to make it seem like something that it's not) with 3 being children I want it solved. I think ok sherrif office PD Doj ect how can they not find the animals, why?

These animals are absolutely the best and smartest criminals ever, to go free for 33 years and no evidence pointing to them.
(sarcasm)

Maybe down here some day if not already they will pay the ultimate although somehow right now that doesn't seem to be enough.
Tamara
No child's murder should go unsolved.
sunnyday

Re: PCSO Elliot '06 Report on DOJ DNA Tests

Postby dmac » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:04 pm

with Bo and Marty dead, I still think there are plenty still alive who should be in prison or, better yet, swinging from trees. And that includes the corrupt LE scum involved. In so many ways, I believe corrupt LE are worse than the killers. And for them to go to such lengths to screw this case, what else were/are they involved in? It's ongoing and, overall, LE corruption is far worse today than in 81.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Re: 0602?? PCSO Elliot Report on DOJ DNA Tests

Postby Sheepish » Sun May 15, 2016 11:59 am

PCSO Det Bill Elliott wrote:Suspect-Unknown

I have received the attached DOJ physical evidence examination report. This report is dated 12/31/04 and signed by Criminalist Dianne Burns. For approximately the last two months I've been attempting to contact Burns for the purposes of receiving an explanation as to the results of her examination. On 1/17/06 I spoke with a Teresa Pollard and she told me that Burns had been reassigned to another division and was unavailable. Pollard said it she would pull their case file read results and give me an explanation of what the examination revealed. On 1/20/06 Pollard and I spoke again on the phone and she said out of all items we submitted the only DNA samples obtained match that of the three victims. In other words no DNA was identified other than from the three victims. Pollard said there was far more evidence initially collected from the crime scene that could still be sourced for suspect DNA. She said she had several more items within their possession that she would attempt to identify DNA. These were items that were originally turned over to Kirsten Wallace of the BFS Chico lab in 2004. Future follow up will include sending more evidentiary items to Pollard for examination.

Also attached to this supplement report you will find a copy of Butte County Coroner's office report number 84 -- 13939. This is the coroners report from the Butte County coroner’s office regarding the death of Tina Sharp. While going through the Keddie case file cabinet I could not locate her coroners report so I made contact via phone and requested all documentation they had referencing this case. The attached copy of the coroner report is what I received.

Case status-inactive.

Signed, Bill Elliott- no date

Further Action: No Refer: DA

Due to this report being issued long after Tina was discovered, and specifically mentioned 3 victims, does that imply that Tina was not attacked with the same weapons the rest were while inside the cabin? She still could have been killed inside, but it would have to be in a way that left no DNA. Any idea if all the blood from the girls room was tested?
Sheepish

Postby dmac » Mon May 16, 2016 11:56 am

It's not known how Tina died, and I directly approached Murad prior to his death re: the damage to her zygomatic arch being similar to the other facial damage done to Sue and Dana.

Due to the nature of the murders and via Marty's own words, I have no reason to believe Tina left the cabin alive. If you've watched recent news stories, both Gam and Hagwood have indicated they believe Tina was the target and was taken alive. I hold firm in my reservations, until I see evidence or indicators pointing to such a charge. Sue was the target, not Tina.

For hell's sake, I also deeply want her to have died alongside the others, with no further trauma and no molestation. It's easily the most emotionally charged part of the case for me- and probably most others (including Mike and the sheriff), so it can very easily taint my perceptions. I'm very emotionally invested in this. Still, nobody has given credible info to believe she left alive. I believe it was purely for staging, which is still such a HUGE part of the case so many are unwilling to see.

Please keep in mind, Bill Elliott is an idiot. As for DNA, I'm hoping to soon have access to more reports. What I do know about the current state of info on DNA is something I will not publicly repeat.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby racerkey » Fri May 20, 2016 10:08 pm

Thanks dmac--You are indeed correct re Elliot. As you have seen he was w the corrupt BCSO before he went to PCSO. I have had personal experience w that asshole. I live here. He was Sgt. Bill Elliot here. A fat dumptruck. I will not go into the details, but wanted to confirm your observation/suspicion. Nice.
racerkey

Postby leenie963 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:08 pm

dmac wrote:It's not known how Tina died, and I directly approached Murad prior to his death re: the damage to her zygomatic arch being similar to the other facial damage done to Sue and Dana.

Due to the nature of the murders and via Marty's own words, I have no reason to believe Tina left the cabin alive. If you've watched recent news stories, both Gam and Hagwood have indicated they believe Tina was the target and was taken alive. I hold firm in my reservations, until I see evidence or indicators pointing to such a charge. Sue was the target, not Tina.

For hell's sake, I also deeply want her to have died alongside the others, with no further trauma and no molestation. It's easily the most emotionally charged part of the case for me- and probably most others (including Mike and the sheriff), so it can very easily taint my perceptions. I'm very emotionally invested in this. Still, nobody has given credible info to believe she left alive. I believe it was purely for staging, which is still such a HUGE part of the case so many are unwilling to see.

Please keep in mind, Bill Elliott is an idiot. As for DNA, I'm hoping to soon have access to more reports. What I do know about the current state of info on DNA is something I will not publicly repeat.

I'm believing Tina was not alive when she was taken from the cabin. I was reading up on the knot comparisons between Sue's bra and the knot in the pink cloth tie found with Tina and it said it was similar; and it was dissimilar to the others knot samples.

http://keddie28.com/gal/Case%20Files/Victims/Tina/840716%20Physical%20Evidence/slides/840716_Evidence-Exam-Report-3sm.html

I was wondering if you or anyone had thoughts on that or if it is even possible to obtain DNA after such exposure to the elements. If the evidence shows Sue and Tina were attacked first, would it be fair to say one person handled them since those specific knots are similar? Didn't Marty confess he murdered the females? It just seems to me it supports his confession while Bo (being the Moral Mafia connected anti-killing of women and children asshat) contained the male victims as they walked in on what was happening, hence different simple knots.(and no defensive wounds on Johnny or Dana-- I'm also thinking the blood on Sue's feet was Tina's.)

I think this knot thing shows two killers.

I'm reaching but the report does not describe the type of knot (s) compared. Half hitch, double knot, etc. Hell, when describing the pink cloth tie as SVV Item 1 there is no mention of a knot in the tie (also called a belt in this report) until you read the brief summary of circumstances. I'm confused and typing as I think. Scary. Apologies if this has been covered.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby dmac » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:25 pm

It is possible DNA can be found on the (Marty's) hammer found in the pond. I don't need DNA to find it incriminating.

The knives found outside of 28. They may have held or hold DNA, particularly due to lack of exposure to the elements. In water, out of water, it's possible. 35 years? If I had the sheet Tina slept on the night she was murdered, I'd have the DNA of one at least one killer in that room.

There are so so many pieces of evidence Stoy noted that would hold incriminating DNA. WHERE THE FUCK DID THEY GO, DON? Crooked as the knife DeCrona has up his cunt.

Don't get into who killed who. These people are guity of killing ALL of them.

Get into who was there. And fuck Bo's morals- I think any he held went out the window as soon as he saw 28 went pear-shaped. He'd murdered before.

As for "specific knots", look at the missing Pink Pant Suit. I've had an update about the suit in the works for a while, but you beat me to the punch. In the 70s, the disco era, those pant/retirement suits normally came with a decorative tie/belt. As if "Duh" wasn't obvious enough. If you're old enough to recall, I made up Bo and Marty prop-comedy photos wearing disco suits, and Marty has a complimentary green belt with his own ensemble.

The major conclusion is the possible connection between Sue's missing disco pant-suit and that pink knot near Tina.

HELLO.

PS- I can't find the specific case documents, but I believe the description of the belt/knot/Tina material was way out of scope to be compliant with the pink pant suit. I'm so certain of it, I never finished/posted my thoughts on the connection.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby leenie963 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:03 am

I went back to Keddie search (advanced this time) and did see several posts concerning the pink suit/tie-belt connection and those damn knots that are driving me nuts. Bookmark is my friend now so I can refer to what I've read instead of trying to ingest it all at once. Everything is a rabbit hole; damn it is frustrating. And you're so right about not getting into who killed who; I should not have ventured there to support my ill thought out theory when there is little fact available to do so. Thanks again for your guidance.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby dmac » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:58 pm

060120-Elliott-DNA-DOJ-Burns_sm.jpg

OK, time to revisit some files. I'll start with the first one I looked at today. Unfortunately, Josh only seems to have stolen the cover sheet, as the actual report was not attached- and Josh never posted it, to my knowledge.
This was filed by Bill Elliott. The file date alone is auspicious: He didn't note it whatsoever. But, you must keep in mind, Bill's IQ is below room temp. He's the same guy that wanted Justin's DNA sample to see if Marty's DNA was found in tested evidence. In other words, he believes a step-son can provide partial DNA for a step-dad!
The other date is suspicious: 12/31/04? Sound like someone was trying to wrap up a bunch of half-assed paperwork before the end-of-year cut-off?
From the tone of this letter, it seems, after nearly a year, Elliott decided to ask about the results Dianne Burns filed at the end of 04.

The results were negative: all samples tested only matched Vx. Do note Teresa Pollard stated, "there was far more evidence initially collected from the crime scene that could still be sourced for suspect DNA"

I would love to see the mentioned report, as well as Tina's coroner's report. The report would at least list off what evidence was tested, for hell's sake. I have several files re: Tina's death, and I'd bet I already have what passed for a coroner's report.

Note how Bill states the case is inactive, and the report seems to have been summarily filed with the DA's office. Bill "tried for two months"?! Seems to me this report proves he wasn't trying too hard. You're doin' a heckuva job there, Billy!
You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to keddie files