Justin Covered Sue

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: Justin Covered Sue

Postby justice17 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:40 pm

That's unreasonably harsh and I apologize. I don't think I would have noticed it a decade back, myself, and I have no right to be harsh to many here who observe in ways I don't. Dammit, what I just did is disgusting, as alternate opinions have brought so many valid possibilities and explanations.

No explanation necessary. Anyone that has been on this site knows how you operate... The good and the Bad. I know your GOOD intentions will lead us in the right direction every time.

And as you've stated many times,this is not a place for the thin-skinned,sensitive Folks. I was banned for a short time for being one of them. Glad to say I've permanently thickened my skin. B-)

Thank you for posting the recent Gamberg emails. Very interesting.
Justice for all
justice17

Postby Ausgirl » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:21 pm

stuff we talked about way back when, re that cord:

- it's clean
- the knots are facing up
- Dana's livor mortis and John's scrunched pants prove they weren't tied together by that cord until some hours after death.

.. so what else?? dammit man, just tell me.. I hate not seeing things that are there to be seen.
Ausgirl

Postby dmac » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:53 pm

I think you're already aware of it. I've mentioned it on the forum a couple times, too.

It's how the killers laid the cord down, straight from Johnny's ankles top the corner of the TV, bending a clean and perfect 90 degrees around the base of the TV stand, and then straight to Dana's ankles. The idiots couldn't have made the staging more obvious if they'd taped the cord into place on the floor.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Previous

Return to keddie facts