Finally, a vid worth watching

for discussion of vids related to the murders

Finally, a vid worth watching

Postby dmac » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:26 pm

There's been several new vids/vlogs about Keddie posted on YT. One of them is actually worth watching- It's a mom and son driving to Keddie and going through several cabins (26, 25, 14). Note how tiny the room the boys slept in in 26. And also, at about 23:00, note the tiny window at the back of 13. It's behind the fridge on the deck. In the Reverse Alibi, this is the very window through which Mike and Martel claim they saw the huge fight between Sue and Tony Garedakis. The view to 28 was completely blocked by the garage (now removed) behind and beside 13.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Finally, a vid worth watching

Postby justice17 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:56 am

I also came across That video. The ladies poor Son was on high alert.

Keddie is such a beautiful place. I noticed that Some of the cabins were large. They could have been restored to absolute beauty. It's a shame that Gary let the entire resort turn in to complete trash.

(I knew when they entered The Smartts old cabin only because of the bright color carpet).
Justice for all
justice17

Postby robin » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:13 pm

I watched it yesterday on 'youtube' too and if memory serves me correctly, somewhere in the comments section I'd read that the lady said she was a member of this forum. The clip was great because it showed the cabins in context. Naturally we've all been fixated on Cabin 28. You really get a sense of how small the place is. And how sinister it's become. It was like the hills have eyes. Broad daylight and I was spooked.

I don't know that much about California apart from what I've seen in films, I've been there once and loved it. I visited San Francisco, Monterey, Carmel, San Diego and the highlight - 'Yosemite', which is part of the Sierra Nevada, right? I stayed at Yosemite View Lodge about a year before Cary Stayner killed four women, at the nearby Yosemite Lodge. He was a handyman there and had access to the rooms ( those poor bloody women ). When I read a book about the killings, I was surprised by the number of sex offenders / registered paedophiles in the immediate vicinity of the crime locations. Now I know all too well that this type of crime is much more common than we acknowledge, but it was alleged that just outside the Park, either in Mariposa (or Merced) the surrounding small towns are swarming with this type of registered sex offender. I don't want to offend anyone, but do you think it's true that mountain type communities foster this type of activity in general? It's kind of a cliché.
robin

Postby billyc1048 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:20 pm

I just re-watched this video and dmac's 3d video of cabin 28 and the small sizes of the rooms really is an eye opener. With at least three murderers in action and including the victims, the place had to packed tighter then sardines in a can. If the boys were also involved in some of the crime or staging the scene would have been busier than Grand Central Station. It would have been great if the video could have captured how loud the river would have sounded around the cabins on that fateful night. I can imagine with the spring thaws that the river would have been loud enough to drown out most sounds coming out of the cabin that night, except for Tina or Sue's scream that is. I sure hope justice is soon served to those alive that perpetrated these heinous acts.
I blew out my flip flop, Stepped on a pop top,
Cut my heel, had to cruise on back home.
billyc1048

Postby dmac » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:08 pm

robin wrote: a year before Cumstain

NEVER MENTION THAT ASSHOLE

Please.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Chichibcc » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:09 pm

I remember watching this before; this lady and her son were pretty unnerved, but understandably so; they were obviously concerned about being confronted by locals/ran off, etc.

Still, good coverage of the general area within the video, though; it really helped me better understand the layout of Keddie, being as long as it was.
Chichibcc

Postby dmac » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:31 pm

What's odd is, the more notoriety the case gets, the more people stream into the lives of current Keddie-ites.

Admittedly, I've been there three times over two days in 2011 (didn't have need to go back when in Q in 2016). But I also am deeply involved in solving the murders. Hell, I run the site that's solved much of it.

As the crime itself gains more notoriety, the number of gawkers and, well, death-hags and gorehounds, increases exponentially.

The sad part is they're 37 fucking years too late, and we've unraveled 95% of the supposed mystery, so what the hell draws them? All the web lies, all the bllshit "Top Ten Murders" regurgitations with the same cumstained piles of bile.

The point of solving this is not just to give peace to the victims, to deliver the raping throb of justice up the asses of the guilty, and to unmask the bigger crime- the collusion, coverup, and corruption.

The point is also to restore a bit of peace and beauty to Keddie, which has been ravaged far too long by mismanagement and an unnecessary synonymity to what happened in 28 all those years ago.

These days, I'm damned happy they tore it down.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby sparkplug » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:09 pm

Trespassing, teaching your son it's ok to trespass/and having them break the law as well, taking video/using cell phone while driving with your son in the car (also illegal) and disturbing the neighbors. I'm not really digging this thread. I'm sure there are legal ways to go about getting a feel for the area and case by having someone authorized to conduct that video, this is not one of them. Huge fail and thread should be deleted. DMAC, you have always told us to stay away from keddie. I was less than seven miles from keddie and honored your request. SMH...
sparkplug

Postby leenie963 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:26 pm

Chichibcc wrote:I remember watching this before; this lady and her son were pretty unnerved, but understandably so; they were obviously concerned about being confronted by locals/ran off, etc.

Still, good coverage of the general area within the video, though; it really helped me better understand the layout of Keddie, being as long as it was.

I'm on the NC coast and while I have family near the mountains of NC this video puts everything in better perspective. I can imagine how beautiful it once was and it especially helps with visualizing the geography of this case. I can imagine kids playing, carefree in the sunshine, exploring nature in this once family resort. Now it's become a morbid tourist site like Hollywood Death Tours. It's truly a shame for the residents and those who have fond memories of it before the murders.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby dmac » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:53 pm

spark, there were no trespassing signs posted when I was there in 2011. No signs visible in the vid.

My point is, since these people went ahead and took vid, and it's up and worth viewing, perhaps it will satisfy the curiosity of many who would otherwise have gorehounded Keddie.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to videos