Is this the Tony we all know???

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Is this the Tony we all know???

Postby duffyman » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:38 pm

http://www.lassencountyscoop.com/2016---page-1.html

Don't really understand the site or its purpose but here is a picture of "a" Tony Garadakis with #Cabin28 posted next to it...

The page also talks about the Cabin 28 murder investigation, and talks about Robert Silvaria.
duffyman

Re: Is this the Tony we all know???

Postby dmac » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:17 pm

The person behind it (whom I haven't bothered trying to ID) seems mentally screwed up, and unable to sustain a thought. It's been around a couple years, and they don't say much of anything about anything. I've ignored it.

But that is Tony. He was back in MT- the place he fled from literally overnite after we outed him. He was back visiting friends. Or so I thought, because he had an address long enough to drop it in a box attached to his name, and was around long enough to pick up the prize when he won. Turns out he's apparently back living there.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby lynabus » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:27 pm

That's Tony error Avery Shreiber.....oh, the irony of Tony being highlighted in winning....yes, winning your face on a page that also talks about Keddie 28.
lynabus

Postby dmac » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:58 pm

Well, I found it on a newspaper site, and Mr Looney Lassen Guy found it on this site.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:40 am

I discovered that Tony is also a bottle collector the other day through a email type site. I was struck by the connection to Pedrini. I am curious how popular this hobby is. I am not a big believer in coincidence.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:59 am

My mom got written up in the papers across the country when, as a teen, she and a friend were riding their horses when they stumbled across a cache of old bottles. They were worth a buttload of money, and they were tricked out of any profit for their find.

When I was a kid, many people in my family scope (friends, neighbors, relatives) collected bottles- not just those from the 1800s which had been buried for ages, but even old bottles of past brands and logos in the 'antique' realm. Bottle collecting permeates many levels of my experience, which is why I laughed when I realized Pedrini was looking for ANTIQUE, BURIED BOTTLES. Not the "reclaim 10 cents" variety.

Once I realized Pedrini claimed to be a "collector", I looked at where he 'found' Tina's skull vs. where Camp Eighteen historically was and, logically, where Pedrini SHOULD have been looking for antiques. Let's just say Pedrini was NOT looking for 'bottles' when he 'found' that skull.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to just speculatin'