Sue's Pink Suit

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: Sue's Pink Suit

Postby dmac » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:33 pm

It's hard to say when wire was harvested- or clothesline, for that matter. I know wire was taken from the living room and from the girls' br, and even the phone line was cut from it's entry point in 28- the rear wall next to Tina's side of the bed- and coiled up neatly, left on the floor of the LR next to the white table where the bloody clothing and hammer/knife were posed. Given Sue's budget troubles and her love of dating, my gut tells me that slinky pantsuit would have been taken care of. It would have been hanging in the closet, not laying around with laundry in a box.

The way PCSO spent so much attention on the cut clothesline in the back yard- while not taking photos in the basement itself, or even discovering the bloody print on the stairwell post for several more days, I have to assume there's more to that downed line than just coincidence.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby nekogirrl » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:56 am

i always wondered why they didn't take pictures of johnny's room in the basement...
nekogirrl

Postby justice17 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:52 pm

Not groundbreaking evidence, but I did notice that Loon is a huge fan of the color pink. On the documentary and in most of the pictures I've seen of her, she is wearing something pink. Even her current Facebook profile picture,she has her hair up in "pig tails" with little pink rubber bands. (Gross....I bet her current creeper Husband loves that look). :roll:

I Cant seem to find: WHAT WAS LOON WEARING that night?
Justice for all
justice17

Postby justice17 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:55 pm

DARN :-(

Dmac:
"Spark- 'Loon's bloody pink suit'? You mean what she wore to the bar that night? I've been talking to others about this and have not yet found anything definitively describing what Loon wore to the bar. Then again, find anyone but MMB confirming wat ANY OF THEM WORE! Also, how would all of Don's family, including the teen, know Loon had a pink pantsuit?"
Justice for all
justice17

Postby dmac » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:19 am

Ever get the feeling Loon may have picked up a habit of wearing pink only AFTER 4-12-81?
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:28 am

A color for a trophy is no odder than the picture frame! I still wonder why no mention of her clothes but tons about Marty and Bo's suits.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:06 pm

I know EXACTLY why that pink pantsuit was thrown off the bridge. Last night, while talking to a friend, it all fell into place. Hysterical laughter on my part? No, I'd just solved the pink suit.

Tony Garedakis is a murderer. Jail for life. Bitch.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:11 pm

Sue's pink pant suit was Marty's very favorite garment. He loved or hated it, depending on his opinion of Sue the Trophy or Sue the Whore. He killed her and still used that single bit of cut cloth as a trophy.

He threw it from the swinging bridge. A euphemism? Bridge Over Troubled Waters? He threw that gown knowing, like the hammer, he could revisit it.

Some may argue he meant it to go away. Which is why he made sure it was weighed down with rocks in the SWIMMING POOL just off the bridge. Right. Gotcha 100% on that bullshit, Charlie Roger Over.

Marty wanted all fingers to point to MARTY. For once. Even when confessing, nobody listened. Mad man on the loose.
PLEASE remember that Marty wanted to be heard over Loon, even Bo. Marty went out of his way to be detested and arrested, and PCSO watched him rape Dale Meeks, then let him go. Last time he was seen in PCSO was when they didn't see him catch the bus to Klamath.

wowee.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby azucena » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:17 pm

Oh oh. The pink suit is starting to look uglier. There are a bunch of connotations here ...
azucena

Postby dmac » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:27 pm

Azu, you're astute, smart, and come from these shadows. You know the pink pantsuit meant BIG back when I first said, "PINK PANT SUIT> WTF?"

After all the years of backtalk, do you think I'm on solid ground? The Pink Pant Suit was a TROPHY and, what's more, LE knew this was about Loon and Bo and Marty and Sue.

Who brings a dainty napkin to a kill-fest? This was slaughter. That garment is proof it was personal. Three on One.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:41 pm

remember, the pink suit is NOWHERE in old myth. Justin doesn't say, Marty and Bo and Loon don't say.

So for the Pink Pant Suit to be found is off charts? How?

I'm one of the few saying Dareyl was a paying client, not a bf. Paint me black for knowing rr workers set him up with a sure lay, the devils. When dead, he said, "don't you read the papers?" Big time boyfriend? No. Sue was a cum dump for cash. Get used to it. She was.

And I still say Marty seeing Sue get cumstained by Dareyl made him madder than hell, which he preached every 17th Sunday.

Get yer shit in a pile. This case is so obvious now. NOW after decades of lies and prose. NOW.

N O W
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby azucena » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:57 pm

I think big right track. You KNEW it was significant.

It was to be found, along with the piece located by Tina's remains. A statement to the both of them, and a pretty vile one.

A curious thought: Who would have had the most knowledge of what mom was up to? Shelia had been dispatched to Oregon, only recently returning. I think she knew something about what mom was up to, hence her huge defenses. The younger boys were out playing , likely pretty oblivious, not tuned in, escaping. Tina was home likely the most, as she had the fewest friends, and fit in where she could , but also had her private hangouts. Johnny had his escape with friends, pretty much on his own. None of the kids were supervised well, an accurate coinclusion we have reached IMO.
I think where Tina does fit in, is that she knew the most about what her mom was up to.
Last edited by azucena on Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
azucena

Postby dmac » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:01 pm

what bugs me is this case is exploding and everyone doesn't give a single fuck. I've been working te circuit since 06 and even meankitty knows my real name were she not as fucked as I. Shhit, I used to post under my real name, mk.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby azucena » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:19 pm

Cmon now, not everyone. Anyone with half a brain knows this case would be NOWHERE if it was not for your dogged determination and persistence, that is finally coming to fruition.

I want the truth, and have wanted the truth for a very long time about what happened .

Wer'e close d, very close, and I for one give a shit.
azucena

Postby dmac » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:30 pm

yeah but me prancing about helps how?

I want three months of mountains in the Welsh NE. Fuck reality.

Sad thing, even when I'm joking, I'm throwing off sparks from the high heeled dudes.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby azucena » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:23 pm

Well, they were low sparks .
And obviously you "prancing around" has resulted in where we are now. I think part of it is many folks are waiting for some "final culmination", ie arrests etal. The wheels of justice grind slowly. At least they are starting to grind...
azucena

Postby dmac » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:07 am

What blows me down is Mike could be a jerk who wants the fame. Those were real tears about the case takng a very personal toll.

Mike and I are kinda perfect because it's not ego. Oh, shit, we love to prove each other WRONG but only to better the case. It's all ego until it comes to shouting and stamping feet. Mike and I kinda know when we're saying THIS IS MOTHERFUCKING IMPORTANT!. And that happens more often than you'd think. This case is on fucking fire.

Shit is going on behind the scenes and I have no claim to shame. Mike is the moral north pole in this case. I find the truth is due south. Shit is about to play out.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Previous

Return to keddie facts