Finally, a vid worth watching

for discussion of vids related to the murders

Finally, a vid worth watching

Postby dmac » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:26 pm

There's been several new vids/vlogs about Keddie posted on YT. One of them is actually worth watching- It's a mom and son driving to Keddie and going through several cabins (26, 25, 14). Note how tiny the room the boys slept in in 26. And also, at about 23:00, note the tiny window at the back of 13. It's behind the fridge on the deck. In the Reverse Alibi, this is the very window through which Mike and Martel claim they saw the huge fight between Sue and Tony Garedakis. The view to 28 was completely blocked by the garage (now removed) behind and beside 13.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Finally, a vid worth watching

Postby justice17 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:56 am

I also came across That video. The ladies poor Son was on high alert.

Keddie is such a beautiful place. I noticed that Some of the cabins were large. They could have been restored to absolute beauty. It's a shame that Gary let the entire resort turn in to complete trash.

(I knew when they entered The Smartts old cabin only because of the bright color carpet).
Justice for all
justice17

Postby robin » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:13 pm

I watched it yesterday on 'youtube' too and if memory serves me correctly, somewhere in the comments section I'd read that the lady said she was a member of this forum. The clip was great because it showed the cabins in context. Naturally we've all been fixated on Cabin 28. You really get a sense of how small the place is. And how sinister it's become. It was like the hills have eyes. Broad daylight and I was spooked.

I don't know that much about California apart from what I've seen in films, I've been there once and loved it. I visited San Francisco, Monterey, Carmel, San Diego and the highlight - 'Yosemite', which is part of the Sierra Nevada, right? I stayed at Yosemite View Lodge about a year before Cary Stayner killed four women, at the nearby Yosemite Lodge. He was a handyman there and had access to the rooms ( those poor bloody women ). When I read a book about the killings, I was surprised by the number of sex offenders / registered paedophiles in the immediate vicinity of the crime locations. Now I know all too well that this type of crime is much more common than we acknowledge, but it was alleged that just outside the Park, either in Mariposa (or Merced) the surrounding small towns are swarming with this type of registered sex offender. I don't want to offend anyone, but do you think it's true that mountain type communities foster this type of activity in general? It's kind of a cliché.
robin

Postby dmac » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:38 pm

I should probably dedicate a thread solely for listing the glut of pisspoor podcasts and YT regurgitations of the case synopses. So many people waste so much time telling lies to become internet rock stars!

I found two lengthy new ones this past week. I've lost the link for one of them, but the second is simply sad. They namecheck this site for where they stole most of the truth, but go vast distances to simply make up events and 'facts', its worth listening to in order to play "Spot the Lie".

A couple I've just heard in the past ten seconds: Sue's gag was pantyhose. The nick to her belly from when they cut off her panties is now a deep stab wound. And this is nowhere near the strength of the stench coming from their invented events. Oh, dear god, they both agree the killers were left-handed because so many wounds were to the LEFT SIDES of the vx!

I think these idiots were so lazy that, rather than read up on the case, they made shit up just to fill up the 1 1/4 hours.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Return to videos