Loonibi Becomes TUNABI

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Loonibi Becomes TUNABI

Postby dmac » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:06 am

TUNABI= The variations on the Loonibi, based on Wade fucking Loon prior to & after the murders, and some Meeks teaming with Loon (& others) to stray from the Loonibi by building a Meeks-centric alibi for post-murders behavior of same POIs .

The new Tunabi POIs would have been:
Wade and Loon
Mama
Richard, via Baby X
Nina's Jim

So much of what we've uncovered is that nearly everything coming from Loon is a lie, and Nina ain't far behind. Superimposing their bullshit, it's how they DENY the OBVIOUS which strengthens arguments that their incontrovertible behavior and statements add up to far more than "Son fucking older wife of murderer we protected"

In other words, despite us only having FRAGMENTS of past forums, we see them agreeing- but almost always as a result of their jousting. Their wording and topics seem like, at times, they're testing and setting limits.

That's the kindest way I've found to express the obvious: Loon was already fucking Wade, Mama hid it, protected ALL killers, then ghostly daddy conveniently found a shotgun. Loaded.

It seems MAD: Mutual Assured Destruction. both played bad parlor games yet, back in 2006, they both held info to damn the other. What's changed?

It's like being covered with cockroaches- every time I try to sweep off a 'coincidence' as merely thus, maggots fill the spot. How much of the OBVIOUS will the Meeks IGNORE?

I believe Loon and Nina were playing War Games, in the sense two already-known lemons wanted to be the winner. They went along with each other for a long time, all those fake reality showings. What they held back was their Ace in the Holes but, in reality, they were the deuce. They are assholes, playing with secrets, both lost.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Loonibi Becomes TUNABI

Postby dmac » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:16 am

People that cannot believe in the Loonibi must explain how Marty, Loon, Bo, Dee, etc, came up with the same stories. How they all came up with the same lies.

All I did was point out their joint alibis were a load of mutually-concocted bullshit, proving they were in on it together. Proving, even, when they started concocting their lie. Anyone directly connected to that core Loonibi is a killer, or hider.

People left the site in droves, even former compatriots, when I announced and stood by the LOONIBI theory:

Marty, Loon, and Bo announced core pillars in their joint alibi, and anyone sticking to those precepts are heavily involved: Dee, Wade, Mama, Tony Garedakis.

After reading all the shit we now have at our disposal, who cannot conclude this was a group alibi? LOONIBI?!

So many want to lump Keddie in as an offshoot of Manson's moronic megalomania, yet nobody wants to accept the Mansonites concocted a group alibi, one which led directly to Manson? Geez Louise, so many more idiots surround the Keddie case than I thought plausible.

Now that the LOONIBI is accepted as REAL, maybe TUNABI won't be so traumatic to the babies in the audience.

So many people want to make the simplest contrivances into the most complex bullshit. This site is anything but a clearinghouse for tired, old, regurgitated false dogma, much less pointless, unsupportable theories. This section of the site is reserved for MEAT, not celery stix and yogurt dip.

I have nothing against those, as I make a killer Ranch dip from scratch. Lowfat? Almost no fat.

But the LOONIBI is real, and so is the Tunabi.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:54 am

I am brought back to some of my initial thoughts on this case. There was a town bully who was murdered and nobody would talk so it went unsolved but generally accepted was that the entire town was in on it. This case makes me think of that one. I feel like we see average people, families involved in the murders that nobody who knows them could believe their involvement. I see a gaggle of people talking away, gossiping and probably leaving some bread cumbs to follow back to their lies and eventually to the truth. I see a tiny community engrossed in the drug trade. Many of whom were poor and supplementing their incomes with cold, hard cash. That complicates things and at the same time makes othes clear. I have thought this fo awhile but haven't really said anything because I was not sure. I thnk maybe it is not a matter of who knows, because people know, but rather who doesn't? If we are on the right track the victims family know but aren't telling..... soooo frustrating!
I think Loon and Nina are totally squared off and you can see under currents of threats in their exchanges. I can almost feel the venom! Those 2 have a very odd connection and it simoly has to be from this case. Bonded by blood.
budrfligh

Postby Ausgirl » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:58 pm

Loon was already fucking Wade

I've been hunching this for years, even before her patterns of man-hopping were known -- "find a new man/provider, hop on his dick for a while, then dump previous man/provider".

Given that's her proven MO, I find it highly dubious she wasn't already with Wade by the time of the murders.

And that's why I've looking at her behaviour prior, trying to figure out how, exactly, she planned on getting rid of volatile, obsessional Marty, who was 'friends' with Wade and surely was going to have a massively adverse reaction to being cucked by a younger model. I have also strongly hunched that her manipulations had a lot to with the murders. I'm still vacillating on that. But I have said it before, and will say it again: I do suspect her poisonous tongue was a part of it all, and her relationship with Wade was behind that.

Could be wrong, never afraid of being so.. Time might tell.. it's revealed a lot of things to be true that I've 'hunched' in the past.

I see a tiny community engrossed in the drug trade. Many of whom were poor and supplementing their incomes with cold, hard cash.

Here's another hunch I've hunched for a very long time- that arcade was probably, like every other rural arcade/bowling alley/etc I have ever known, the local hub of small time drug dealing. Just putting that out there.
Ausgirl

Postby dmac » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:44 pm

If you look at the Arcade on Saturday, lots of druggies were there- even Marty. I have no doubt it was a drug hub, as apparently some PCSO squad cars treated the high school as one. The arcade would have been a bigger hub in the days/weeks after separating from the bowling alley.

Somewhere on the forum, I'd posted where Gamberg made another bust at an arcade with a similar physical layout. Something about a puppy in a stolen Porsche behind the arcade, and he ended up in a gunfight with the owner/wife/guy with the car. I believe H was uncovered as a result. Somewhere around 85.

And, of course, the reason Mike was fired at the time of the Keddie murders is he'd called Slyvester a liar on the local radio station for claiming Plumas had no drug problem.

Considering Doug Thomas and others on his SS had no problem making money off the drug trade in Plumas, perhaps we should consider that he wasn't lying.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:49 am

My Dad said the Chicago Outfit was involved in arcades and vending machines and the arcades directly linked to Vegas. He grew up in Chicago and was a money runner for a bookie at 13 years old. Some of the names are people he hung with in the Chicago park district, also a job you had to have connections to get. Often the finest truths are fromthe mouths of our elders who lived it.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:20 am

Absolutely true. Bally is the company that is renowned for being the #1 manufacturer of (think 'Vegas') coin gaming machines. That company, before being renamed Bally, began in Chicago and was co-opted by the Outfit in the 50s. Bo's "uncle/dad", Jim Rini, was the Outfit's muscle for the guy that was behind their takeover of coin ops, Hyman Larner. Read my timelines and threads on Bo and Rini and their known associates.

I read and reviewed a great book all about the Outfit's coining ops, which is actually all about Hyman Larner as the player higher in the Outfit even than the named boss, Sam Giancana. I believe the title is "Double Cross", written by a corrupt former sheriff and Giancana's namesake nephew, who spent 400+ pages on a tell-all that unmasks Hy, a previously publicly-unknown key player in the Outfit. This book and it's contents on Hy were not on Google when I found Hyman through researching Rini and Bo years back in 10, 11. NOT on the web AT ALL. There wasn't even mention of Larner on wikipedia. When wiki put an article together, they mispelled his name as 'Larder' for years.

Hy and Rini fled Chicago the day after Rini's partner was busted and served with papers to appear before the McClellan Commission in DC. They both re-appeared on the same day about a year later and were served. Rini had fled to San Francisco, where Bo claimed to live and work when he joined the Army Air Corps (later USAF). Larner fled to Miami and Central America, where he began ops which led to his being a key conduit in the CIA's drug-running black ops with many Banana Republics.

San Francisco weighs heavily in Bo's and Rini's lives. Hideouts. USAF bases/ Prisons. Murders. Piedmont is affluent Frisco, and Piedmont is where Lyn Mollath was slaughtered four years prior to Keddie. Larner's wife had already been fucked by RFK and others when they questioned her, but Rini and Ross appeared together, and Hy later. Hyman plead the Fifth more than 500 times.

Robert F Kennedy wrote about Rini in his book, Profiles in Courage. RFK was a key player in the McClellan Committee, questioning many key Outfit players, including Larner, Rini, and his partner in terror, Ross. In that book, RFK explained his interest in Rini, who'd confessed to the murder of anti-coin gaming and anti-Outfit loudmouth publisher/writer, Molly Zelko. RFK literally pulled Rini out of Stateville Prison for a day to dig in a farmer's field about 2/3rds a mile east of the prison. It's where Rini had claimed she was buried, and RFK was quite literally digging for her with a shovel while Rini played him, the guy who, had he not been assassinated, would have beaten Nixon for the Presidency.

Rini retracted his confession, mocking Kennedy by saying he wanted some sun and fresh air. But, in reality, the Zelko hit was a perfect fit for Rini's modus operendi. Unlike their terroristic threats and hits, Rini and Ross consistently did their "whacks" with a third person, and that guy had recently been killed by Master Bates, a dirty guy in the bar/coin rackets that had flaunted his disrespect of Larner's power. Rini and Ross were ID'd trying to hit Bates at the time of the self-defense killing by Bates of Rini's "third man", hiding in the back seat of Bates' car with a gun. Bates ID'd Rini and Ross as the others, yet was successfully slaughtered in an ugly hit months later by Rini's threesome. Look for the articles and photos of the Bates hit on this forum.

When Zelko was hit, Bo was stated to be two places at once by our own fucked government. Effectively, that makes Bo perfectly plausible as the third man Rini used to whack Molly Zelko. And Bo would have been a clear candidate if available. And, as with Marty'sfather-figure admiration of Bo, Bo would have JUMPED at the opportunity to "step up" and help not only his New Dad, but the Outfit. NO doubt the hit on Zelko was operated through Cicero Outfit enforcer, Willie Potatoes Daddano. Hell, when Rini and Ross had been busted with three stolen pinball machines in their truck, they asked the cops to call Potatoes, Larner, and Giancana. They even supplied the number of the joint they ran and hung out at.

Clearly stated, the Outfit had several operations- not just whoring, drugs, numbers/illegal gambling. They OWNED entire cities/suburbs of Chicago. They owned the cops and openly dined with the judges. They 'entertained' the top politicians and celebrities. They also ran operations to take over ALL coin-operated machinery, which, at the very core, was Rini/Ross as muscle for the Boss, Hyman "Red" Larner. Blood Red.

This includes everything from pinball to fruit machines to jukeboxes, and quickly spread from Chicago to all Illinois to many major national markets in the Outfit's attempts to control the music industry. It also includes alliances between Chicago and old rivals in New Orleans to New Jersey/New York. A perfect example of this is, when researching Rini/Larner, their names often came up not only on front pages of newspapers nationwide, but far more detailed content is found in very deep writings in entertainment rags such as Billboard and Variety. The Outfit had moved from not only getting kickbacks from EVERY coin machine they could control, to all the money they made by filling jukeboxes and stores with bootleg versions of the latest top records.

While attempts by the Outfit to monopolize music may have partially failed, anyone familiar with Ron Reagan's Hollywood empire, MCA corporate powers, and Sheriff Lamb's Mob Vegas, knows the Outfit may have had major public 'failures', but their wins were bigger. Far bigger.

When looking at any mob outfit, ignore the Italians. Those fucking idiots spend more time thinking how to kill each other than how to make more money. Look at the Jews pulling the strings. Fuck claims of racism and bigotry, because this is just fucking pure FACT: Hot-tempered assfucks like Giancana always got in the headlines, into prison, and eventually whacked. The smarter, quieter, string-pullers died in Miami of natural causes. OK, Bugsy got a bullet in the eye, but that's because he was a hothead who was also fucking his bosses. Look at Rothstein, Meyer Lansky. Hyman "Red Waterfall" Larner. Bo's default mafia "Uncle Red".
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby AliWProk » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:53 am

Yesterday I was reading a thread where Mama Meeks (richardsmother) was responding (March 2010). She said that Justin participated in the murders BACK THEN:

Postby richards mother » Sun Mar 28, 2010
To celt.I was with marilyn when she recanted her story about Marty being guilty. We were out at Keddie at the time. I think it was around the time that Justin remembered what happened that night. I think she was trying to find a way to protect him, because he took part in the murders. I know in one of the old post, she made the statment that he may have been apart of it. She only referred to it once.

RM

Postby richards mother » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:24 am

to meankitty and letsslovethis, put yourself in Justins place. Here was this 12 yr. old boy. watching these people be horribly being beaten to death. The man that was doing this, was some one he knew. and was afraid of him. If he was told by that man, if he didn't do what he was told, that he, and his brother and mother would be killed also. what would you do?
And then came the police. The people that is supposed to help and protect you. Youv'e been told that all your life. Don't you think he would have felt safe by talking to them. Unfortunately that wasn't the case. They didn't. I don't know what they said or accused him of but i know it was pretty bad. I know when they came to my house on the 13th, he stood right right there and wet his pants. He was scared.
AliWProk

Postby dmac » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:20 am

Ali, the major issue at hand is MARILYN WAS ALSO FULLY INVOLVED IN THE MURDERS! Why else would we be calling out Justin for being the worthless cunt he is today?!

Look at the cast of living POIs and tell me who he has to fear or protect? (Not counting LE scum involved):

Dee Lake
Tony Garedakis
Mike Davis / Martel
Justin himself
MARILOON SMARTT

(I'm not yet willing to name POI #6)

Loon was not only in the cabin from 1:15 AM until all the killers left at 4:30ish AM, she was a also fully involved in concocting the Loonibi, and it's offshoot, the Tunabi. Ask yourself this: If Sue was, indeed, counselling Loon to get the fuck away from Crazy Marde (which I highly doubt), who the hell do you think told Marty Sue was undermining his marriage? Sue??! Or Marilyn?

I think Marilyn concocted the story of Sue advising Loon to pack her bags, as a means to get Marty to shift the blame and rage away from herself, just as Loon concocted the story about knocking on Sue's door to be Bo's 'date' in order to shift blame for the murders fully towards Marty and Bo.

MARILYN SMARTT MUSGROVE IS A MURDERER.

Every fact of the case points to it. All data points to it. Her lies are data, and ALL HER LIES clearly state she was not home asleep but in 28, helping kill four people and doing crowd control over the boys.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to keddie facts