Say What?

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Say What?

Postby lynabus » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:57 am

Have you ever been in the Sharp residence when they were home?

A. No. (but added that his brother used to live there and he has been in the house prior to the Sharps moving in)
Henry T.
Chuck hanging out at Cabin 28 days after the murders playing detective. Interesting! Only reason I can think for someone to do that is to get a feel on what is being done with the investigation. ...inside knowledge of where the mind set is of the investigators....who they suspect...
See it all the time. Interject yourself so as not to look guilty....or have a heads up.
lynabus

Re: Say What?

Postby dmac » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:15 am

And the fact his main motive is to feel special. I've seen him tell so much bullshit, he's next to Craig in line for the Bullshitting Throne.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:37 am

I have seen many people hop on the grief train that barely knew the deceased to know attention seeking behavior. Some is for the sympathy they get. There are many reasons people insinuate themselves into this type of case. I think this is what was going on. I know it was the reason for the hundred J&D sightings and rides home.
budrfligh

Postby chrisAAA » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:35 pm

budrfligh wrote:I have seen many people hop on the grief train that barely knew the deceased to know attention seeking behavior. Some is for the sympathy they get. There are many reasons people insinuate themselves into this type of case. I think this is what was going on. I know it was the reason for the hundred J&D sightings and rides home.

I agree. I've wondered about the numerous and sometimes contradictory reports of them making their way back to Keddie. It makes sense that it would be an easy way for local people to connect themselves to this case, and there's lots of reasons why folks might want to do that, as you noted-- for grief, attention, etc.
chrisAAA

Postby dmac » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:58 pm

And look at every one who claims they were J&D's personal taxi that night:

Craig Walters, pedophile and fuck-knob de-luxe.

Donna Williams, completely bonkers and usually drunk and fucked on other drugs.

Lucilia S, no info other than it's a clear lie that she gave them a ride to the MV party.

Steve D says he gave them a ride from Exxon to the park, then back. Then tells this to Richard at the Arcade that night? Why? And why didn't PCSO confirm this line of bullshit? It would uncover a lotta shit either way, eh?

Don Rumsey gave J&D a ride on his motorcycle? That's what Cathy Hogaboam heard.

I don't recall if Don is the guy, but someone claimed to have given only Dana a ride to the Exxon, leaving Johnny behind because they all couldn't fit (illegal, too). Either way, reports indicate LE asked a lot of folks about the bike ride rumors, and all proved false.

Then there's Kathy Beckley, Dana's ex-lover, who they visited because she was to give them a ride. She clearly reneged. But, with J&D dead, there was nobody to refute that she had pulled her offer due to her mom calling at the last minute with a dinner invitation. Well, we're here to call "FOUL"! Who the fuck invites someone over for dinner at 8:00 PM? And, with such a late invite, what the fuck does it matter if it takes her ten minutes to get there, or to take J&D to Keddie first, as promised? Kathy's pile of manure stinks the loudest out of the whole batch. At least the others are probably just trying to somehow make a part of the murders about them.

Which is more than sick enough to begin with.

Something that pops up is when Dave E & friends came upon J&D (they did several times that night, and their accounts seem unflattering but also mundane, and consistent between participants over time, and therefore reliable. They said J&D wanted pot and wanted beer and wanted a ride back to 28. Shot down all three times.

Again, J&D had no drugs (incl alcohol) in their systems, no noticeable food in their stomachs... and apparently not a dollar between them for gas. That tells me there was no money on them at all, and all stories of either of them being involved in any drug thefts are what I've said forever: UTTER BULLSHIT. To clarify, Dave and all I know in that car were underage, so J&D wouldn't be asking them to buy beer for them. Ergo, they wanted to 'borrow' a smoke or a beer. This doesn't sound like, "Hey, man, you know where we can score... on foot... while we're mainly trying to hitch home...?" These circumstances alone support the belief they were flat broke.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:08 am

Read up on Donna Williams. She is the biggest fraud in the case, prior to Craig eclipsing her via forum spamming.

She permeates the lies of sightings, and many documents substantiate her ongoing degradation by self abuse.

"A case of Death Wish, pure and simple" Ruth Gordon not only wrote that line, she clearly said it as one of the coolest mantras in the overlooked satire of American nouveau riche suburban ignorance, "Lord Love a Duck". Ask Princess, I turned her onto the film years back. It's brilliant. Ooh, Tuesday Weld discussing cashmere? Morning wood!

I believe I'm in contact with Donna recently via social media, and all I can say is she's still playing jacks without chalklines.

reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to just speculatin'