keddie28.com Forum Member Retention (Recidivism?)

keddie28.com Forum Member Retention (Recidivism?)

Postby dmac » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:46 am

Fortunately, when I sabotaged Josh's bullshit, exposed his felonious ways, and deleted all my work (aka his website and forum), I saved the database from the forum. I pruned it down by a couple thousand outdated/duplicate posts and threads, and also continue to delete members who join but never log in.

In looking at all those who logged on recently, it's remarkable how many original members still check in- even if they don't post. Josh formed the beginning of his forum on Sept 9, 2009. I joined June 3, 2010. Not counting the dead (Josh and Biff, aka Night Rider), 19 of the 36 members who joined before me have logged onto the forum in the past five months. This counts Sheila, who has, and Nina Meeks (who hasn't). Many others only briefly joined the forum, including a producer of Josh's "shlocumentaries", Mrs McGlovin, TinyDancer, KevB, Dawg, etc. Many more sloughed off when I took Josh's site down, never to return.

Just a glance at stats show a large ratio of people (2/3+) who joined prior to me found the rebirth of that forum via this site, and still log on. Even more must be watching in silence. I know two who won't log on but still email me, for instance.

It speaks very well of those who signed on from the beginning. Read their old posts- I kept their posts because they STARTED and helped the forum. They may have been right or wrong, but they were arguing the very basic matters- as well as the theories, facts, rumors.

And make no mistake, we've pissed off a lot of the wrong people by exposing what we've exposed. Some people have privately expressed very real and ongoing fear of participating here. Those who argue, "Why won't Justin, Rick, and Sheila come forward and tell the truth? Bo and Marty are DEAD, FFS!" are blind, deaf, or Fudding the facts:

Bradley isn't dead- last I checked. Doug Thomas, Rod DeCrona, Don Stoy, child-fucking Shanks, those scum are mocking us with their ill-gotten wealth. Tony G's alive and giving Dee Lake blowjobs at least twice a year. Oh, and let's not forget Loon. For that matter, if you read his screed, Justin's alive and kickin'. Look at his moronic threats to me when I outed him as Marty's & Loon's A#1 Assistant.

Oo-ee-oo, I'm quivering.

Those that want to wonder why Rick doesn't speak, and why Justin kept half-silent in his youth, look no further than Uruguayan Air Force Flight 571, which went down in the Andes in 1972. Those that survived for 72 days did so only by melting snow and eating the flesh of the deceased. I read a lot on these heroes as a kid, and to a man they tried to hide the reason for their survival as long as they could. As a group, they hid it. Under the pressure of the elation of a continent and the scrutiny of the press, they had to answer what they ate to survive.

Many survived the crash only to perish from hunger or from when the remains of the fuselage was thrown further down the mountain and crushed during an avalanche. They did not want to talk about the hell they went through, or what they had to do in order to live. It was just as obvious with those in 28: They had no choices in order to survive Sunday morning, so they did just enough.

That's a far cry from being open to discussing the events.

<Press/Sheriff> Did you wake up in the night?
<Justin, Rick, Greg> We have a prepared statement. It begins with: Sit down, kick your boots off, put yer feet up fer awhile. See, it was around 1, 1:30 when we woke up to screams. Marty and Bo were beating the shit out of Sue and Tina in the next room, and Marilyn was in our doorway tellin' us to stay put. Wow, talk about a cold intro!

Well, then, y'see, things went from bad to worse, like that old joke about the rooster and the cow. Y'ever heard that one? Well, goes like this..."

Related story of solved murder after 35 years of enforced silence
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com

These users thanked the author dmac for the post (total 2):
JEP (Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:13 pm) • budrfligh (Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:41 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Re: keddie28.com Forum Member Retention (Recidivism?)

Postby dmac » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:52 pm

Many on this forum expect answers from those whose sole comfort for the past three decades has been silence. Grow the fuck up, a thin thread of treacle truth will not lure words from where penguins nest. Rick and Sheila Sharp, South Pole Ice Farm, Rt 1, box 1 Antarctica

Rick and Sheila know what the fuck went down. Greg is constantly suicidal, an in-joke until you realize suicide is no fucking godamned joke to him or anyone around him. Anybody who thinks these living victims like where they are needs a quick romance with reality and a pitchfork to the forehead.

I don't pity them, I don't mock them. They may hate me for my open opinions, but the truths we've proved can do nothing but empower these very real living people.

They were wide awake throughout, which is the very first rule of denial. The very first thing the brain does is shut down memory of UGLY TRUTH. Doug Thomas and Sheila reinforced that bullshit for decades.

In the Walk-Through, it's most key to me that Rick would have been on a solo tour if Sheila were not there. He would have said things in line with his memories of that night. No matter what, Rick was recalling what he could before Sheila shut him down. Repeatedly.
reach me at

These users thanked the author dmac for the post:
budrfligh (Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:41 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:43 pm

Exactly what I thought upon watching the video!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one that was thinking this way. I was hesitant to print my thoughts. But you did so and more. 100% agree
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:41 pm

In recently watching all three vids back-to-back, I don't see the animosity or "shutting down" I once did. After all, not only is Sheila correct in the placement of the stove, couch, beds, but it doesn't seem so confrontational- perhaps it's just their style, derived after 35+ years of living together. But that doesn't at all shift the impression I get tht Rick's disposition is less bold- and I chalk much of that up to his reluctance in being involved or on camera. But it doesn't take much observational skill to see, had Rick done this tour alone, his dialogue would have been far different, even revelatory.

BTW, sorry I've been posting so much odd shit this past week or two. I've been going through a wide variety of oddball and overlooked documents, been dealing with a wide variety of odd emails, plus spent far too much time in DRs offices. 5 hours on Friday in radiology alone. Four huge vials of blood drawn on Thursday, plus they gave me a shot that I have no clue what it was for. I'm not afraid of needles, but at least they could have offered me a cookie and fruit juice after pulling that much blood. Plus on Monday I had a pretty bad reaction to this years flu shot. Ever felt nauseated whenever you eat for a full week? Plus I've been on a CPAP for a couple weeks and that is totally undermining most attempts at sleep.

On the bright side, it's amazing all the different areas of movement going on in the background, out of the lights. And I can't recommend enough looking at old shit with fresh eyes. I've got a couple programs on all my puters that go through all my gigs of Keddie research (same info on all puters) that search and catalog text within documents. So, let's say I'm looking for all references to a person when I read the name in an old case file- all I have to do is search every known spelling of the name and almost every reference pops up within milliseconds. IT makes it very easy, for instance, to see how involved a certain name is in files we have access to.

I would still love to completely compile all known interactions on old forums, primarily between the Meeks and Loon. Put them all together chronologically, and go bonkers by repeatedly reading them over the course of a month. With the exception of Craig's utter bullshit, no posts are more difficult or infuriating to understand than Nina's.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to other sites & off-topic threads