Hyman Larner, Outfit Boss and Bo's Dad's Boss

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Hyman Larner, Outfit Boss and Bo's Dad's Boss

Postby dmac » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:10 pm

Bo's real dad is not Sev Sr or 'Unc' Alvin. It is Jimmy Rini. Sign up at eLibrary.com.

Reserve a book titled "Double Deal: The Inside Story of Murder, Unbridled Corruption, and the Cop Who Was a Mobster" by Mike Corbitt and Sam Giancana. It may also be at your local library in hard copy.

This book was published years before I ever found Bo Boubede's real name or Rini's or Larners. Details found in the book only recently appeared on the internet via the Google Books project. Shit, when Larner's name was first put on Wikipedia, long after my 2010 involvement in the Keddie case, Wikipedia spelled Hyman Larner as "RED L A M E R !" For YEARS! That was NEVER one of his mafia nicknames so incredibly few knew, and Hy had nicknames few knew.

I've also shown photos of Bo's and Hy's associates, usually after being shot in the face. Yeah, that's the exact circle of dead fuckers you need to keep in mind.

What's lamer? Wiki or their bullshit? Their BULLSHIT!

Find this book and read it. It has NOTHING to do with Bo, and EVERYTHING to do with the stranglehold corrupt cops and Outfit scum had on Illinois. And, yeah, the elite of the Outfit were Jewish gentlemen, not the hot-headed Italian fuck-knobs who got written up and assassinated on the front pages of the press.

A bit of history on Hyman Larner is in order. It can only do this forum some good. I discovered his real name before his name was ever known on the internet, and he was the conduit between drug cartels to the CIA to Reagan to far beyond the downfall of Reagan Contra Cocaine arrangement.

Remember, Larner was setting up drug-importment between the CIA and other countries for years prior to George Bush becoming the head of the CIA in 76-77, just before he went to work for Reagan.

Only intelligent people wish to unmask the horrors in Iran-Contra, so let's just say George Bush is one of the biggest drug importers in US history.

Hy, Larner! You set it up.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Hyman Larner, Outfit Boss and Bo's Dad's Boss

Postby budrfligh » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:04 pm

I should really look into this for my own historical purposes as well. Thanks for the info
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:56 pm

The book is available online via channels I listed above. OpenLibrary.com has it. I read 400 pages of DOUBLE DEAL the first night. It's fascinating and real, and a mob insider's true ordeal. Sure facts are fucked, but he went out of his way to name Hyman Larner as the real boss. And he casts no spells when it comes to how he deduced who ran his life.

He named Larner and told how and why. He could have stopped at Willie Potatoes or Sam, but his entire book was about outing unknown Jewish mob boss, Hyman Larner, as the true culprit behind the Outfit and drugs and far more than Bush's busted CIA.

I've never doubted the bigger stakes this book alleges. I know many of the names, and this guy writes from his own corruption. It's authentic, even if fried in olive oil and sliced garlic. I've found ZERO reasons for this guy to write a book where the majority of his time explaining his rise, and nobody asks "Who the Fuck is Hyman Larner, and Why Did You Write a Book About a Dead Jewish Criminal?"

He ran Chicago and far more. He ran CIA and Central American drug cartels. I absolutely believe he was, as suspected, a double-dipper. FBI called him a cross-agent, but he simply took two incomes from banana republics: CIA and despots like Noriega. Three times the value of the raw drugs. FBI watching him from Banana Republic Miami Shores only tried tax evasion, which only worked once in the late 50s on Al Capone. Throw a rock from Hy's hidden Miami Shores hamlet and you hit Al in his syphilis-ridden kingdom, known then as Miami Palm Island.

Some think I have told all I know about these assholes? I'm not even close. Yet I'm the ass for hating fuckers that rip off these truly horrendous crimes just to make a buck.

Every week, writers state they are investigative writers who deject lies and adjuticate I'm honest and opening floodgates.

All of them wanted my facile respect, and they earned none. As writers, they didn't know the basics of the case. Laud me loudly all you want, but cocksuckers who want access to more data already showed their lack of respect to the dead, the mourning, just by asking.

Some have said I have no respect for the dead or their families, or the victims. "Victims", to me, is the only constant.

Those that were killed. Those that survived. Those that witnessed the progression. Those that knew the victims by familiarity, friendship, family.

The most course things I've established are falsely credited to my not having any respect. I can only substantiate Sheila lied, and her lies led to about one year of me not seeing the truth. Most on the forum backed Sheila, then saw the pattern of her lies and dropped off like dead flies. No, Sheila was called out for her lies by many. And they were true complaints. Sheila was DIRECTLY LYING, no veil of conspiracy or lack of memory. Flat out lying fraud.

All of you who are still members, say something. You probably left when I first said CUNT to define any asshole, no sex relegated. If CUNT is ugly, you can't handle 28.

Those that log on and won't [post] even a one-word critique?

Say it. Your returns to this forum substantiate you as members. You actually logged in with 2009 accounts. Tell me VERY PUBLICLY or via PMs why you're too critical to post.

For the same matter, I know Tony Garedakis recently visited this site from Montana. He looked at all the shit I'd lined up against him. And, yeah, he still loves to ape-fuck Dee Lake-fuck as the pitcher.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby bullshit-buster » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:09 pm

personally love the word cunt.

a special reserved statement for a truly deserving beholder.
everyone knows when this word is used...u mean shit of the shit scabs.
only for extra extra special vermon. =-))
bullshit-buster

Postby dmac » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:36 pm

Three more previously-unpublished articles. Note how they tie Capone to Giancana to Larner to Rini and Ross to RFK.

BridgeportPostTheBridgeportConnecticut_283076858.jpg

RenoEveningGazetteRenoNevada_1959_2_25_15__249761701.gif

KingsportNewsKingsportTennessee_353013228.gif
You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to keddie facts