BOMBSHELL: Marty's and Loon's Motives Finally Found

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: BOMBSHELL: Marty's and Loon's Motives Finally Found

Postby meankitty » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:07 pm

Dmac, how accurate is the bartender's statement? Did she ID the right woman?

I do know there is a rumor mill here that sure messed up the facts of the case and buried it in rumors.
meankitty

Postby dmac » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:23 pm

how the FUCK ACCURATE do u see a bartender who went to FRC with Sue? Are you out of your fucking mind?

When did Loon come into her memory or remarks?

zrO?

yUP.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:24 pm

Ok I trust your Intel I think it would be understandable to ask for facts. Was this witness vetted through Gam as I understand? The other instances of people relating Marty's obsession with Sue are there. This new barkeep I've just learned of. When did said individual report this? Was it buried in hodgepodge?
budrfligh

Postby Magnum PI » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:41 pm

Well, I can see I have been away far to long Dmac! I'm going to have to spend some time catching up. Interesting development to say the least. I happened to meet one of Tinas best friends recently and had a discussion with her. I'll try my best to catch up and not ask to many questions.
Magnum PI

Postby JEP » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:44 pm

I have to say that this revelation does not surprise me, if it can be verified. I think your point about deep diving the victims can lead you to the killers is correct. I do understand why Sheila feels she needs to defend her mom. I realize they had hard times. And it doesn't help to have your family's secrets spilled out all over the place. I feel for the surviving Sharp children, adults now. If you watch interviews of victim's families, even if the victim has a rap sheet a mile long, the family says "they were good, and kind......" all nonsense, but you get the picture.

Despite all that, I believe that the Sharps know what happened to their family members. Their reluctance to be truthful is a bit disturbing and baffling. They have chosen silence, for whatever reason. What they're hiding or who they're protecting is anyone's guess.
JEP

Postby Myrion » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:31 am

Over the years I wondered about the relationship between Marde and Sue. I remember a couple years back when there was speculation that Marde was fucking Tina, which for some reason I thought was doubtful. Sheila maybe, but I doubted any real social interaction between Marde and Tina. Well, until the murders.

The thought that these murders were triggered by this motive, well, it kind of fits.

Not that it should have ever happened obviously, but a senseless motive like this...Marde "proving his love" for Loon by killing the woman he might have been fucking around with...while she's with yet another "player" in the area. It's tragic, but seems to happen often.
Myrion

Postby dmac » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:32 pm

One must also reconsider Tony Garedakis. First, Mike and Martel's reverse alibi says that Garedakis' doppelganger was Sue's violent boyfriend. This, of course, was meant to steer LE away from the idea Sue was 'dating' Tony Garedakis. Then, there's Tony telling us he was with Sue and all the kids just that Saturday, April 11, collecting and delivering firewood for cabin 28, one of few cabins that had no wood stove and, therefore, no need for wood. And, of course, crime scene photos show NO WOOD anywhere in or outside of 28.

We should now consider Tony as DIRECTLY INVOLVED.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Dogfur » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:50 pm

Thanks-36 year old statements might have a bit of dust on them. I’m of the mind that Sue gettin’ some action is the key to solving & proving enough of this case to call it. I won’t go into Sue being pro w/you yet, there would be people who would fess up to buying her services, if only to clear themselves quickly...That doesn’t add up, but Sue getting her groove on & somebody getting agitated or jealous? Oh yeah, that shit happens!
Dogfur

Postby dmac » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:35 pm

OK, I've reread all the data, and can confirm this bartender knows Sue and Marty were an item. in 11/80, Loon and Sue and Mike's wife all had the same typing class together. Sue had two typing classes, and Marty and the bartender were all in the other.

Confirmed: Marty and Sue were having an affair. And a major mindblower about to follow, on a new thread.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:32 pm

Martel?
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:38 pm

No, Mike Gamberg's wife.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:03 pm

OH!!!! That is credible indeed!!
budrfligh

Postby Ausgirl » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:26 pm

... his wife! Good grief, D.

This case has been a bit like a rotten onion, layer after layer of sloppy bullshit getting peeled away, one onion-skin thin ring at a time... this is closer to the central truth of things than it's ever come before.

Mind blowing doesn't cover it.
Ausgirl

Postby dmac » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:04 pm

Did you see a woman kicked ass on the NYC Marathon?! I'm so fucking proud! *BJK73!

Billie Jean King!

*BJK73

Hey Aus you know the Onion of this site is rotten. Finding the Truth one Liar at a Time.I figured this shit when Sheila shifted from a friend to shit liar. I now believe she knew I'd found the truth, not even her lies.

Exposing the TRUTH one LIAR at a TIME.\[flash=][/flash]
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:27 pm

Gam and I spoke for over an hour.

I thanked him for putting all the dots in lines, and he said,"wow, it's not what you think!"

"Back when I found the tape, I found a folder in the same box. Filled with photocopied reports I'd never seen before."

Anyone familiar with the tiny guy pointing out blood issues to Sly in CS photos? Guess who. The same guy that did the floor layouts. The same guy whose original reports DISAPPEARED, yet Mike Gamberg finds this folder of PHOTOCOPIED reports by the same guy.

Get this, I'm trying to shut the fuck up, and failing badly. All I wanna hear is Gamman telling what happened. Oh, I failed poorly.

"You mean this limp dick?" "Yeah him"

Mike went thru those papers and found shit directly contradicted by other files.
It led to Gamberg saying, "shit, dmac said Sue was fucking Marty" and that's what these lost files repeat.

Why would anyone steal original files and leave photocopies? because they could lie about stealing them, then state the photocopies are frauds.

Mike and I agree this case is long from over, and the coverup is just too obvious not to investigate OFFICIALLY.

I'm telling you, this is TWO DISTINCT CASES.

FWIW, we talked at length about how he looked at photocopied documents, linked it with contradictory reports by known liars, and took a slice from my pie about what the lies are about. He found the Kathy Beckley shit I've been calling BULLSHIT for years. He found Kathy was fucking Dana and that FWB led to hiding who gave them a ride home AND other monster bullshit.

Can I stop now? I'm fucking tired.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:24 am

Oh, I kept asking 'WHY BO' and he had answers. Everything was about Bo watching Marty make bones. So Marty thought.

Mike never said it like that, but I nailed it.

Mike did NOT know about my tracking Marty and Bo to Klamath then to the yummy shit in Walla Walla then to Texas! Mike had no clue I'd nailed Marty and Bo as circus buttfucks AFTER 28, and even found the charade that put Bo in Dallas, verified by Ghost.

Mike had no clue I'd tracked Marty and Bo as
TOGETHER long after Klammath.

he said, "yeah, we lost him after the hotel he talked about, the one you exposed, Oh, the Arcade"

"Arcadia" "Yeah!"

Don't fuck with Mike. He recently said, "Vidocq has expressed interest!! Should I pursue?"

Guess my reply.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby meankitty » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:11 pm

dmac wrote:how the FUCK ACCURATE do u see a bartender who went to FRC with Sue? Are you out of your fucking mind?

When did Loon come into her memory or remarks?

zrO?

yUP.

I've seen so many lies, half-baked rumors and bullshit theories in this case over the years, as well as shifting memories, that I would like to make sure everything is as accurate as possible, and EVERY single piece of information is taken into account instead of being ignored because it didn't fit a pet theory.

Also, did Zonita tell just what time she was supposed to have hear the sex noises on the 11th and where she was standing in relation to cabin 28?
meankitty

Postby dmac » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:30 am

Yeah, you're so right. There is absolutely nothing in my description of how this went down to have one iota of respect for the accounts given and independently confirmed. And absolutely no logic whatsoever to the account. So do me a favor and consider all of this to be complete bullshit, drop it, and walk the fuck away.

As for Zonita, she said it was from 2:17 pm to exactly 2:38 PM. When she first heard it, she was standing out back, 6.78 feet SSW of the gas tank. For 7 minutes and 22 seconds, she sat on the tank and listened. Then she got the ladder from the back building and climbed up to look through the window.

Dear shit, you ask the stupidest fucking Qs. If I had any further details, why the FUCK would I omit them?

Please go away.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby bullshit-buster » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:37 pm

so finding the murders of 4 peps in cabin 28 is directly attributed to the oldest reason in time. jealousy.
i want to know what was really going down with marty and loon in the days and weeks leading up to the murders.
were they fighting? physical verbal? to come to a decision that someone had to die stems from pretty nasty beginnings.
the night of question the alibi scenario is so peculiar.
the 3 of them are desperate to portray that it was a fun night ahead. dressed up in their finery....invited sue to come along (loon lie) being seen out at the pub. happy as larry. even causing a commotion about bullshit music dramas. just to make sure everybody there knew they were there. not somewhere else......
bullshit-buster

Postby budrfligh » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:27 pm

I agree that their behavior, movements,fights etc would be nice To review.
I think that Marty's therepist sugests fighting in the marriage. I believe personally Marty knew Bo b4 the b.s. VA story and he was his ticket to a new destination. Unfortunately he was mistaken about Loon being on board that bus. I think he intended to pull scams in Oregon b4 he planned the murders. The thing I was hit with was the Meeks/Smart friendship possibly having started long b4 Kerrie. Perhaps leading to that cook job with free rent.....
budrfligh

PreviousNext

Return to keddie facts