Two coverups?

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Two coverups?

Postby duffyman » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:35 am

It may help to sort out the movement of people and cars on the day after the murder if we think of two coverups.

The obvious first one is who committed the murder, and getting Tina out of the Keddie area.

The second is the hiding, movement of "the dope" that was being stored or made at 26.

With all the cops crawling all over Keddie that day, M&B must have been scared shitless some cop not involved in the drugs would find something. It would not surprise me if the corrupt cops gave them instructions to get things out so some stray crime photographer didn't catch something on film.

So my bet is that at least one of the cars seen scurrying out the back way was full of stash. This might explain two things...

1. "where's the dope" might have been Marty wanting to know where it had been stashed. Maybe he thought Bo was taking it with him and found out Bo didn't have it???
2. This is REALLY speculation here. If Loon had convinced Marty to cut things off with Sue, she might have been killed to keep her quiet about what Marty was really up to in Keddie. Hard to believe she would not have known if they had a thing going on. That explains why Bo got involved in 28, not the romance but the "keep her quiet" factor.
duffyman

Re: Two coverups?

Postby bullshit-buster » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:17 pm

the biggest mystery of it all for me is why the local cops were happy to sweep this all under the carpet.
these were all small time poor dead beat people (sounds harsh but true) at the top of the list was marty.
there must have been something co-incidentally going on under the table. for a simple get the hell out of town directive knowing these vermon killed kids says to me marty or bo had the goods on the local sheriff.
the above post makes plenty of sense.
martys mess (murders at 28) was simply collateral damage maybe.
bullshit-buster

Postby budrfligh » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:20 pm

Drugs n weapons aka contra is my theory on why LE cover up. $$$ ruled over 4 innocent lives. I'm always seeing a new low regarding what people will do for $$.
budrfligh

Postby duffyman » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:49 am

I also gotta wonder if the same fear that has kept people from talking all these years is the same fear that kept all those "good neighbors" in their houses when they had to have heard the mayhem going down in that paper thin cabin.
duffyman

Return to just speculatin'