BOMBSHELL: Marty's and Loon's Motives Finally Found

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: BOMBSHELL: Marty's and Loon's Motives Finally Found

Postby dmac » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:04 pm

I remember that letter well, but forgot the bit about cash-flow problems. How long ago did I first say rent was part of the pay for the job he'd been fired from, and that eviction was looming? I remember also Loon telling PCSO they could search 26, that rent was paid through the month.

Nonetheless, a brilliant catch, both timely and worthy of your bumping it.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:13 am

First I've seen this and again I wonder what else I've missed or rushed past. There is so much info everywhere that seems non consequential until it falls together. It is not as simple as reading from a~z but you must back track constantly and put it together yourself. I was thinking how would I write a synopsis of the case and immediately am overwhelmed.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:22 pm

I think the complexity of the case, and the fact there's several duplicate pieces (the truth, copies consisting of half-truths, and several more duplicates made of pure lies) to the puzzle is the driving factor that kept so many interested. It's also why so many sloughed off when they realized it was primarily Bo and Marty, not realizing it was mainly Loon with an assist by Justin.

Those who weren't around to find out DT was 28's tenant directly prior to the Sharps, Marty was screwing Sue, Sue was probably hooking in some manner, etc etc, would have been incredibly shocked. That Sheila and others HAD TO KNOW THIS all the goddamned time while begging for our help? Who's the bigger asshole now? Me, for hating liars and idiots, or those- including the vx- who knew and still lie as if the truth hasn't been uncovered?

Were people to be presented the nuts and bolts of the case, it's just another sick and moronic love quadrangle murder case. The fact so many others were involved in the murders and aftermath in a very complex- and incredibly asinine- coverup makes it much more interesting. The fact the LE coverup by corrupt members of at least PCSO and CA-DOJ is so blatant and stupid puts it on another level altogether. The fact the killers, corrupt LE, and the Vx (and many others in-the-know) have lied or kept quiet for 36+ years is the biggest reason this case was ever so interesting. That's why, were anyone to write a book, it would have to be kinda how I see my unwritten book's narrative: how I became involved, how the case was presented by the liars that know (Meeks, Loon, Justin, Sheila, Richard, etc.), how I and others uncovered big chunks, how much shit we've looked at a thousand times before realizing that one tectonic shift in the case shakes shit out of puzzle, allowing many things thought for years to be insignificant to fall into place.

Then there's the THOUSANDS of suspicious coincidences, many of which cannot just be happenstance. Bo's bg alone is a lengthy series of bizarre shit that storms from Chicago through the midwest to Vegas and Reno to Keddie and all the way back to Chicago, so it's difficult for an outsider to understand his place in the story. He's worth a quarter of the book, even if he was just a third wheel responsible for calling the shots about witnesses and how to fuck the evidence.

The most difficult part is to write an account that keeps the core victims at the center, and stays empathetic to them. No matter how you cut it, Sue deserved none of this.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby justice17 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:22 pm

But, certainly, I've always felt this case was about killers with a sense of entitlement. It wasn't just their right, but their duty. At the very latest, this rolls into motion the afternoon of April 11. We know Tina was out playing around, as were Sheila and Greg. Rick was with Justin and Casey. Dareyl was in Paradise for the weekend. So who was having sex in 28 that afternoon?

I don't know, but who admitted to being with Sue that Saturday afternoon...."cutting non-existent firewood? :roll:

TONY G.
Justice for all
justice17

Postby Dogfur » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:36 am

So if we have a Sue/Marde/Loon triangle & add Tony, Dareyl, & Sly (I'm not ready to leave him out of the 'swangin' in Keddie' thing yet, and it smells way bad right now) does that make a Plumas hexagon?
Dogfur

Previous

Return to keddie facts