BREAKING: TONY GAREDAKIS ABOUT TO BE BUSTED!

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

BREAKING: TONY GAREDAKIS ABOUT TO BE BUSTED!

Postby dmac » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:54 am

I've just found a wealth of info on Antonio Garedakis. Let's just say an adrift barge showed up filled with documents and proof.
oh, and it's proof Mommy has been his wheeler dealer for DECADES.

Da bitches be dyin in jail this time out.

Count me in to flip the switches on dese bitches.

I'd say within ten days.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: BREAKING: TONY GAREDAKIS ABOUT TO BE BUSTED!

Postby Carriebritt41 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:50 am

This case does get into your head ugh!! I grew up in the armpit of America, you would think nothing could scare me. Thanks DMAC for all you do on this! I bet there all pissing in there pants!! Great!! :lol:
Carriebritt41

Postby azucena » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:05 am

About time IMHO. I would think he is a likely one to spill the beans. Am curious about the trove of info found on him...
azucena

Postby justice17 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:41 pm

Hello Dmac,

Can you provide any further details without compromise? Does "busted" mean arrested and does it pertain to this case?
Justice for all
justice17

Postby dmac » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:28 pm

Lets look at what's boiled out in the past few days. This is a case of multiple people fucking with Sue as the sole target. Sue being a slut/whore was their Spanish Inquisition. They used anything as an excuse for abuse.

The case really is as stupid as a fucked love triangle. Quadrangle, It's still thirty miles past any check point for logic or meaning.

Dust off your trousers and walk the fuck away from this case. I want 95% of you jackasses to fucking leave NOW. Clowns. Perverts.

It's over, we know what happened and who did it. And SHEILA, you lying piece of filth.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Billyalshef » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:53 pm

I hope he gets gang raped nightly! Am I wrong to wish for bacon frying or roast pork also? Line em up, fall like dominoes...
Billyalshef

Postby justice17 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:34 pm

dmac wrote:Lets look at what's boiled out in the past few days. This is a case of multiple people fucking with Sue as the sole target. Sue being a slut/whore was their Spanish Inquisition. They used anything as an excuse for abuse.

The case really is as stupid as a fucked love triangle. Quadrangle, It's still thirty miles past any check point for logic or meaning.

Dust off your trousers and walk the fuck away from this case. I want 95% of you jackasses to fucking leave NOW. Clowns. Perverts.

It's over, we know what happened and who did it. And SHEILA, you lying piece of filth.

:-? IDU???? WHAT HAS YOU SO UPSET? WHO ARE THE CLOWNS AND THE PERVERTS??

ITS OVER...SO WHAT HAPPENED? IS TONY CONFIRMED AS THE MAIN PERPETRATOR IN THE MURDERS? YOU ANNOUNCED IT, SO
YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND WHY WE WOULD BE CURIOUS or DO YOU PREFER THAT MOST OF US JUST SHUT UP AND STAY OFF THE SITE PERMANENTLY? :-( I HOPE NOT, BUT WILL COMPLY IF THAT IS YOUR WISH. :?
Justice for all
justice17

Postby dmac » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:52 pm

I think it's a fair assessment that, for the limited interests of the vast majority of visitors to this site, the case has been solved. We know the core killers, we know Justin participated, we know the other boys were awake, we know others involved either in the murders or coverup. We know when it went down and, for the most part, how. Hell, I believe we know the significance of the pink pant suit now, too. And we know Sheila and others have been lying for DECADES about Sue, her 'dating' habits, and her relationship with Marty.

As I've always said, the cover-up by LE was a separate crime, which I believe centered on the illicit drug trade and/or other criminal activity these "LE" were involved in.

I think it's a fair assessment that if the number of members were reduced from 500 to a core of 25-50, there would be no noticeable impact to the work that's been achieved or words printed on this site. So,what's not to understand?

I'm just getting over a full two weeks of chronic bronchitis/pneumonia, and the sore throat alone was driving me nuts. The inhaler I was on was insane, it has a stimulant in it that was sending me tripping. Plus the pain pills for the throat, and other meds, it's been a shitty past 14 days. So maybe my wording was a bit sketchy, as usual when I'm sick, but not too far off the intended path.

I never said Tony's new troubles has defined his role in the murders, so I don't know where you got that. But I believe, given the uncovered facts that have extremely simplified this shitfest, there's several avenues still worth pursuing. Again, I don't think the majority of visitors know the nuts and bolts of the case, or would believe what we've found and put together if they bothered to read.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Carriebritt41 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:42 am

Agreed, I can't speak for anyone else but, I am waiting to hear that some form of Justice is going to happen. That's the anticipation right now. I'm not sure what other info LE needs. Marde basically gift wrapped himself to them and confessed. I hope sooner than later we see them in handcuffs. So much more. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!
Carriebritt41

Postby dmac » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:45 am

I purged the forum of 155 members today. These are people that have never logged in, have never posted, or recently created their account but haven't logged in since August.

From 500 down to 350. Now it's time to look closer- people that have posted, but not in a couple years, etc.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:27 pm

Glad 2 be here
budrfligh

Return to keddie facts