Threats

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Threats

Postby Carriebritt41 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:15 am

Good Morning All!! I heard something a few times and not sure if it's true. I have heard ppl who were working on this case have come up missing " From talking to much" Is there any facts at all that has happened??? Thank you. It may have been someone talking about it as well. Didn't know if there was any truth to that. Thanks!!
Carriebritt41

Re: Threats

Postby dmac » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:39 pm

Many have spoken of threats and people 'in the know' who have disappeared, of poisonings, of lethal potato salad. One of the claimants who seems to have been drinking the insane conspiracy kool-aid went by the name Night Rider, real name Biff, died April 2011 when I was just a few miles from his house. He took copious notes, some of it accurate but so much more showing a lack of consistency and, ultimately, a lack of sanity. He spoke of suicides and accidents that weren't, disappearances. None of it, to my knowledge, ever panned out to a consistent story, a clear name, or a news article supporting even a death or disappearance.

The only witness murders and disappearances I can vouch for are the murders of witnesses Johnny and Tina Sharp, and Dana Wingate. And LE subsequently made Bo and Marty go away, 'disappear' in plain site.

Personally, I've been threatened by assholes like Marty's brother (Spencer), then Sheila and her apeshit chimpanzee hubby. More recently, it's been Justin his inbred self, and Richard Meeks, another brainless wonder. Others have made bigger threats, but they're to small upstairs to count.

Tony's apparently threatened many over a variety of things, but never me.

Usually, anyone who takes a threat by any of these brainless bastards is losing at the old game of "Much Ado About Nothing".
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Return to keddie facts