BOMBSHELL: Marty's and Loon's Motives Finally Found

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: BOMBSHELL: Marty's and Loon's Motives Finally Found

Postby dmac » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:04 pm

I remember that letter well, but forgot the bit about cash-flow problems. How long ago did I first say rent was part of the pay for the job he'd been fired from, and that eviction was looming? I remember also Loon telling PCSO they could search 26, that rent was paid through the month.

Nonetheless, a brilliant catch, both timely and worthy of your bumping it.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:13 am

First I've seen this and again I wonder what else I've missed or rushed past. There is so much info everywhere that seems non consequential until it falls together. It is not as simple as reading from a~z but you must back track constantly and put it together yourself. I was thinking how would I write a synopsis of the case and immediately am overwhelmed.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:22 pm

I think the complexity of the case, and the fact there's several duplicate pieces (the truth, copies consisting of half-truths, and several more duplicates made of pure lies) to the puzzle is the driving factor that kept so many interested. It's also why so many sloughed off when they realized it was primarily Bo and Marty, not realizing it was mainly Loon with an assist by Justin.

Those who weren't around to find out DT was 28's tenant directly prior to the Sharps, Marty was screwing Sue, Sue was probably hooking in some manner, etc etc, would have been incredibly shocked. That Sheila and others HAD TO KNOW THIS all the goddamned time while begging for our help? Who's the bigger asshole now? Me, for hating liars and idiots, or those- including the vx- who knew and still lie as if the truth hasn't been uncovered?

Were people to be presented the nuts and bolts of the case, it's just another sick and moronic love quadrangle murder case. The fact so many others were involved in the murders and aftermath in a very complex- and incredibly asinine- coverup makes it much more interesting. The fact the LE coverup by corrupt members of at least PCSO and CA-DOJ is so blatant and stupid puts it on another level altogether. The fact the killers, corrupt LE, and the Vx (and many others in-the-know) have lied or kept quiet for 36+ years is the biggest reason this case was ever so interesting. That's why, were anyone to write a book, it would have to be kinda how I see my unwritten book's narrative: how I became involved, how the case was presented by the liars that know (Meeks, Loon, Justin, Sheila, Richard, etc.), how I and others uncovered big chunks, how much shit we've looked at a thousand times before realizing that one tectonic shift in the case shakes shit out of puzzle, allowing many things thought for years to be insignificant to fall into place.

Then there's the THOUSANDS of suspicious coincidences, many of which cannot just be happenstance. Bo's bg alone is a lengthy series of bizarre shit that storms from Chicago through the midwest to Vegas and Reno to Keddie and all the way back to Chicago, so it's difficult for an outsider to understand his place in the story. He's worth a quarter of the book, even if he was just a third wheel responsible for calling the shots about witnesses and how to fuck the evidence.

The most difficult part is to write an account that keeps the core victims at the center, and stays empathetic to them. No matter how you cut it, Sue deserved none of this.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby justice17 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:22 pm

But, certainly, I've always felt this case was about killers with a sense of entitlement. It wasn't just their right, but their duty. At the very latest, this rolls into motion the afternoon of April 11. We know Tina was out playing around, as were Sheila and Greg. Rick was with Justin and Casey. Dareyl was in Paradise for the weekend. So who was having sex in 28 that afternoon?

I don't know, but who admitted to being with Sue that Saturday afternoon...."cutting non-existent firewood? :roll:

TONY G.
Justice for all
justice17

Postby Dogfur » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:36 am

So if we have a Sue/Marde/Loon triangle & add Tony, Dareyl, & Sly (I'm not ready to leave him out of the 'swangin' in Keddie' thing yet, and it smells way bad right now) does that make a Plumas hexagon?
Dogfur

Postby dmac » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:39 am

When considering the "Bo Wanted Sue" aspect of the alibis, it also makes far more sense with Marty shagging Sue regularly.

So many aspects of the Loonibi were devised to hide or confuse truths: Marty was fucking Sue, Loon found out, so Sue had to die to protect Loon's batting average of being the one who fucked her men over before they strayed from her spread-leg black hole sun.

Marty was fucking Sue, so how would MMB lie to hide that?

a> Sue was looked at as a strong woman in her community who left her abusive husband. Loon respected that, and was being advised by Sue directly to leave abusive Marty.

b> Sue and Loon were friends, not enemies. They often shared tea.

c> Loon didn't know Sue's kids well, other than Tina, who came over often. Loon even helped her with the class assignment that involved the missing shoebox: a diarama.

d> Marty had no interest in Sue. In fact, he wanted to set Bo (and Dee and Wade and Tony and...) up with Sue... because Marty had NO SEXUAL OR EMOTIONAL INTEREST IN SUE.
e> all of the above- and far more.

When Loon and Nina revised the Lunabi into Tunabi, what still fits?

a> Marty called Sue a whore and Tina a whore.

b> If it bleeds it breeds.

c> Marty was incredibly pissed Sue didn't be Bo's date, and it got worse as the night progressed.

d> No, it was Bo who was incredibly pissed Sue wasn't Bo's date, and it got worse as the night progressed.

e> all of the above, and far more.

Oddly, what lines up pretty well is Nina's account of Marty's Fucky Mountain Breakdown in jail, and his tirade against Wade: "We got her, we'll get you too!"

In the first place, it's so damned funny Nina remembers that secondhand info as accurately as the police report, yet says she last waved goodbye to her best friend at 6 pm (she remembers because she looked at the clock) on May 12 1981- when month-dead Sue and her murdered family left the birthday party for her son, Walter. Yet, she never spoke to Loon by phone on Sat, April 11? Never notified Sue when Johnny and Dana should be home, despite Rick remembering the phone call so well***? Did Nina tell Sue that they'd be home late, don't wait up, leave the door open? Sure, Sue left the door open all the time, as did most Keddie-ites, but Nina is so unfamiliar with her 'best friend', Sue, perhaps the set-up needed confirmation she'd leave the doors unlocked.

In the second, Marty is telling Wade and EVERYONE ELSE IN THE SHERIFF'S OFFICE the murder of Sue was at his hands, and IT WAS ABOUT DRUGS. Not only that, Marty was fucking Sue and Loon was fucking Wade. Between the time of the murders and the jail exchange... or, perhaps, prior to the murders... Marty twigged his young bestie was fucking his wife.

As were others, according to his phone rant from Klammath to a friend, who I believe is Mr A. Marty threatened to come back to Keddie and finish what he started, by killing all of Loon's lovers.

Marty had killed Sue and family as a vow to restore his marriage to Loon. Loon dumped him within hours of his carrying out Loon's decree that Sue must pay. Marty confessed to her that he'd just paid for Loon's love with four lives (he had FIVE KIDS, not four, so the implication is explicit), and was so pissed that she dumped him that the very day he wrote and mailed that letterfrom the Arcade Hotel, he called Mr A that night and threatened to come back and kill Loon's fuckers. Plural. FuckerS.

For years I've said the whole thing was about Sue, the sole target was Sue. Marty clearly had a thing for Sue. Then I heard from one of Josh's producers- who dumped his lame, felonious ass- that she'd been told by multiple sources it was an open secret Marty had a boner to pick with Sue. Then it recently comes from a vetted source that Sue and Marty were a couple- despite the source's knowledge Marty was married to Loon- and that Marty was so protective and jealous of his conquest (Sue) that it creeped out many people. And that is a slap in the face to people who've followed this case for years? Really? Fucking, REALLY? Try working the case, rather than being the deuce-douchebag who plays lamefuck Monday Morning Backseat Driver QB to a tosser armchair detective like me.

Despite all of this shit being laid out on this forum for donkeys ears, and the fact the Marty/Sue affair makes the murders- and so many of the inbred lies- so fucking simple (well, probably BECAUSE it makes everything simple, a bit of a let-down for Unsolved Enthusiasts), many decry the affair as a bullshit lie.

Who the fuck is the bullshitter and liar, if one is too simple to see the simplest answer IS the truth? Occams Razor, assholes.

When one strips away the bullshit about Bo being after Sue, about the music change, about Loon knocking on Sue's door, about Loon being home and asleep/awake when Bo and Marty returned to 26 @ 2am, what's left is the truth, and the subtext in the L/Tunabis support that Marty was fucking Sue, Loon found out, Loon ordered Sue's put-down, Marty Bo AND LOON (AND JUSTIN) did the killings, and then lied in their joint alibi to make it seem Marty had no interest in Sue, that Marty even proffered Sue to Bo, and that Dana- no Tina's dad- did the killings because the target was TINA, not Sue.

That's not new math, not quick math. It's just plain old motherfucking math.

PS: Dogfur, it's pretty solid that Sly fucked anything that moved. He'd fuck a box of donut holes if he thought they were holes. It's also pretty firm that Sly was fucking Jan Albin. Try this: records indicate it was Jan Albin who ran Keddie. It was Jan who provided PCSO with info on residents, info about kicking out 13 & 15 for drugs, and holding back about Sheriff Sly Thomas- her lover- being the penultimate occupant in 28.

*** Rick remembered the "Who's this?!" phone call and the call where Sue was informed by Nina that Johnny and Dana were together and arrive home later. Imagine Sue that night, where she would be: Couch Potato A#1 Sharp, present and accounted for, in her only known spot: the dent on the right corner of the couch. FURTHEST FROM THE PHONE. Besides, Sue was Meeks as a mouse, she'd never answer the phone! Filthy thing! Sheila and Tina weren't home for either call, Greg was five, Justin was just a contentious objector visiting from the north, which left Rick to answer the phone. Both times? No explicit indication he picked up the phone either time? The first was a male caller? Female? But the second call, he knew that was Nina Meeks. He knows Nina told Sue that Dana and Johnny would be home later, that they were safe, yada yada. Either Rick or Sue picked up the phone, but it was confirmed by Rick that Nina called, and re-affirmed by Sheila that, when she returned from 27 to 28 to get nightclothes, Sue told her J&D were together and would be coming home later.

SUE LEFT THE DOORS UNLOCKED, AND LEFT THE LIGHT ON IN THE BATHROOM WHEN SHE WENT TO BED. Whether or not it was Nina's part of A DEAL, THE STAGE WAS PERFECTLY SET FOR THE MURDERS.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby sparkplug » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:46 pm

Bravo, that's it in a nutshell. Well done!
sparkplug

Postby Cheerwine » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:33 pm

WOW!

This thread was hard to read.
Blaming the adult female victim and telling her daughter that her mother was basically a worthless whore?
I have to say that this all sounds so familiar; a woman's scorn caused the whole thing?
Get control of yourselves, and dial it back; the sound of the desperation because you don't know is what's really worthless.
You expect Shelia to talk bad about her own mother?
The woman was killed along with her own children in her own home, and you wan't to blame her and the lady that lived across the street.
It's practically cliche.
Cheerwine

Postby JEP » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:44 pm

Cheerwine,

No one is blaming Sue or any of the other victims for their murders. I have no idea where you got that from. I don't think anyone is judging Sue for her lifestyle either. But her lifestyle is definitely linked to her death.

I can't speak for the other people on this forum, but the thing that baffles me the most is the complete silence from the Sharp boys, now men. I would never expect any of Sue's children to speak badly of her, she was their mother. From what I've read here in the forum, Sue was kind of a detached mom and her kids had little supervision. She had two daughters that were raped by their father. Tina was molested again in Keddie and Sheila became pregnant at 13 for God's sake. Think about that for a moment. How in the hell do you allow that to happen over and over again? I do judge her for that.

As far as the the lady across the street, I'm not sure if you mean Marilyn or Nina Meeks. Both of those women are involved in this mess up to their eyeballs. So yeah, most of us blame them in some way or another. You can make fun of the "woman scorned" motive all you want. Marilyn was the catalyst for those murders. If you've got some different ideas, then throw them out there.
JEP

Postby Cheerwine » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:49 am

! enjoyed reading your memoir in the other post. It was a good read and it gave us all a better understanding of who you are.

So, who was angry/afraid of Sue?

Marde (for having sex with him then telling Loon)
Meeks Brothers (for adopting out Shelia's baby & threatening to turn in the other one for having sex with Tina)

Is it possible that Marde wanted to threaten Sue, or exact revenge, by having the Meeks boys pick up J/D and bringing them home that night so he could beat the shit out of J in front of Sue AND Shelia? Marde/Bo had a vehicle that night and probably saw J/D hitchhiking.

Bo was a stupid sheep that enjoyed violence, so he was all in after Sue refused to join them at the bar that night.

Did Marde/Bo head over to Sue's to get things under control, only to realize too late that Tina was there instead of Shelia (as they expected her to be)?

I probably have it all wrong, and could try to figure out on my own if the players were available to fit this scenario, but why not just ask you?

I like your melting head gif, Dmac. Geesh, no insult intended. :roll:

Also, please don't get upset just because I thinks it's wrong to keep going at Shelia who is only trying to protect herself and her family from SO much more ugliness after her family was executed. The truth probably hurts so much for her.

Thanks, Dmac!
Cheerwine

Postby Cheerwine » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:00 am

Also, maybe Loon came over to stay in the room with the boys, and keep them occupied, once things got out of control. Justin saw what was happening though, and Marde probably decided to teach him a lesson about keeping his mouth shut or the same thing would happen to him. Justin walked through the blood.
Cheerwine

Postby Cheerwine » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:17 am

Sorry, but one last thought:

Since Sue and Tina were in bed when Marde/Bo arrived, is it too far fetched to think that maybe Sue gave the boys a nice dose of cold medicine to get them to go to sleep so that she could rest? Would not be the first time a mom used this little trick.

Maybe that's why they didn't wake up? Justin was older, so his senses were a little more keen since he lived with fucking loud, mean and crazy Marde?

My mom used to give it to me, but I always woke up when my Dad got home drunk and the fighting began; but I could turn over and go back to sleep only to be awoken later by my mother to leave the house or get in the bed with me for the night so my Dad would leave her alone.
Cheerwine

Postby dmac » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:55 am

Oh, just fuck your stupid, sanctimonious self, Cheer. Pull the dildo out of your ass, along with that 2x4, and fuck the fuck off of this site. You are a stupid, presumptuous, thick-headed twat.

You don't understand this case any more than you understand 1981 or 2018. You sure as fuck don't understand anything about the victims or the killers.

Go back to Fox Newz, you vile, worthless cow.

Your shallow, worthless cunt antics got you banned, you chunk-snot-swilling pigfuck.

Bye, now. Have a GREAT day!
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Carriebritt41 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:47 pm

Cough medicine? Kill me now!! Right now!! Read all the information on this site! Please. It's all here for us to read.
Carriebritt41

Postby dmac » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:56 pm

The sad note is that fart-fuck thought she provoked me, started something.

Just because da dum ho aint readin doesnt make me responsible for her intentional illiteracy.

Sheila is a lying link to the MAIN FINK responsible for the case not being solved.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:40 am

Cheer obviously didn't read enough for a synopsis. Or she drank the koolaide. To debunk her msteps based on not enough reading of the case here would take all day. It is a known fact that lifestyle is directly linked to murder. It is obvious that Sheila is not protecting her mothers memory but the criminals. Trying to guide it away from the Meek connection. Keeping the boys silent and controlling everything possible. One can only hope Cheer moves on or educates themself b4 pontificating further.
budrfligh

Postby Carriebritt41 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:29 pm

If Sue had put her children's needs first, I really do not think this crime would have happened. I could be totally wrong. It's evident why this happened and No! I am not blaming her, but had she put her kids first, just sayin. The kids didn't have to much of a chance unfortunately. The kids were victims from the moment they were born. They had no choice whose womb they came out of. That's what pisses me off and the cover up. I pray for justice for all of them.
Carriebritt41

Postby Carriebritt41 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:31 pm

Forget family secret's and ego. Tell the truth Sheila!! Come forward! Do the right thing. Makes me sick!
Carriebritt41

Postby nekogirrl » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:44 am

cough medicine? really? nobody here is blaming the victims...sue was not a good mother, for whatever reason, she just wasn't. her kids ran wild and pretty much did whatever they wanted. tina and sheila were molested by their father...but sue DID NOTHING.....then tina was molested again after her dad kicked them out... and her mother DID NOTHING. sheila got pregnant at 13 by her mom's so-called best friends' 16 year old son...and sue DID NOTHING...she gave the baby up for adoption, which in my mind, (having been adopted)...was a good thing. sheila was too young to be a mother, and you don't want to know my opinion of handing that baby over to mrs. meeks... however, i would be guessing that was done because, in the first place, they couldn't afford another mouth to feed....and sue didnt want a baby cramping her style. sue didnt want to be a mom...she dated lots of men, had sex when she wanted to, and probably took money from some of them...so who cares? doesn't mean she deserved killing. sheila won't admit it...she's ashamed of her mother, and loves her too. maybe she doesn't want her kids or grandkids to know what happened and why. at the same time, she wants the people who did it to pay...she has always sounded very conflicted to me....and after all this time, the spotlight is probably pretty addictive. sue lived a high-risk lifestyle, and so did her kids...hookers get killed because they get into cars with strangers and go to isolated places...runaway teenagers get killed because they trust the wrong person and get into situations they can't get out of, with no support system to back them up. but nobody deserves being murdered. everybody makes mistakes in life....who knows? sue might have had an "oh shit" moment...gotten herself and her kids straightened out....but if some dumb ass kills you before you figure it out, you can't fix the mistakes. i feel sorry for sheila and her brothers...this is like a big old abscess they have been living with for decades. and they are so used to the pain now, they can't get to the point of realizing that if the case is finally solved....like lancing the abscess, the relief would be wonderful....
nekogirrl

Postby budrfligh » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:22 pm

Precisely Nekko
budrfligh

PreviousNext

Return to keddie facts