Sue's Pink Suit

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: Sue's Pink Suit

Postby lynabus » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:56 am

We have it engraved in our heads that there was in fact a kill zone...screams heard and attacks starting in bedroom...no lights. Sue was in bed, Tina was in bed. All that aside. .I believe that pink suit was Loon's and I also believe that she got covered in blood and had to remove clothing...I can't see the killers going in to 28 with a kill kit and murder on the brain and having to locate this particular clothing itwm and get rid of it. I think Loon had it on that night down at the Backdoor....the lighting was piss poor in that cabin...how do you locate a pink? pantsuit
lynabus

Postby dmac » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:34 pm

If it's engraved in your brain, I'm horrible and move on. NOW. PLEASE.

You're hallucinating.

First, you've got the horse before the cart.

Marty and Sue, but you think Marty dressed Sue up in Loon's clothes? I don't get it.
You think the Kill Zone is bullshit muscled into your head by repetition?

It took me months to mock up cabin 28.

I spent YEARS looking at the photos, the bodies, the blood stains, the spray. The size of the magazine in comparison to the gun site.

I knew there was a deliberate KILL ZONE. Where all were attacked. I hadn't yet considered all lights were off but one.

When I realized the KILLING ZONE also reinforced the fact the killers entered freely, disturbed no neighbors by turning lights on and off, that the KILL ZONE was a jagged area in the front room... Hell, it had to be the bathroom light.

I'd already built Cabin 28 in 3D, within fractions of actual overall dimensions. My 3-D mockup was accurate.

When I see the living room based on light from the Girls or Boys rooms, there is no match.

When I turn off all lights in 28 but the bathroom light, it perfectly matches the Kill Zone.

Don't mess around with shit you don't or won't or can't understand. I am so proud of knowing the Kill Zone because it's mathematically pure and true. You're stuck thinking your hunch is true, and it was Loon's pink whatever?

Right! Whatever...
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Carriebritt41 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:19 pm

Could it be possible Loon had a problem with the pink pant suit, maybe jealousy? Just a thought.
Carriebritt41

Postby Dogfur » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:00 am

The pink pant suit is Sue's (based on Don & fam's statements, which are about 1000% better than anything else in this shitty case). I don't mind veering to the idea that Loon somehow wore the pantsuit for a minute, but let's not get too sidetracked...Sue's family (multiple personalities) ID'd the garment as Sue's. That's really about the strongest statement we can trust in this whole POS affair. ALL suspicion and concern right now should be on if this is the same physical material as was found with Tina's skeletal remains. The lack of confirmation or denial of consistent materials concerning these items is a massive red flag of PCSO malfeasance and/or corruption. If this is not verified or denied officially-than an answer is demanded from law enforcement. If the evidence to provide this verification no longer exists(or existed) than a very strong investigation into evidence destruction, mishandling or 'avoidance' must occur.There is no alternative to an answer on this, if Gam wants to say 'that evidence no longer exists', than do it and give us what history is known. If this evidence was 'misplaced' several years ago, let's hear who & why.
Dogfur

Postby dmac » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:14 am

Dogfur wrote:The pink pant suit is Sue's (based on Don & fam's statements, which are about 1000% better than anything else in this shitty case)... Sue's family (multiple personalities) ID'd the garment as Sue's. That's really about the strongest statement we can trust in this whole POS affair.

And don't forget this is all strong spec. Did all the Davises ID it as Sue's? Is the PoN even accurate in this claim? (Many entries in timelines & the PoN are completely misconstrued or so out of context they don't resemble the truth, which is why I made Timeline Z) As I recall, the first assumption <ON THIS FORUM> was the pink suit was Tina's, prolly cuz of the Davises IDing it AND because the cloth belt/tie found near Tina... so the first assumption was made in the hopes it was true.

What strikes me still is how little of the Davises is in all the known files. Shaver Report. PoN. Anywhere else? How would our opinions change about just the pink suit if, for instance, we suddenly learned Don was big-time friends with Marty and/or DT? Or, perhaps Nancy is the one that introduced Sue to Marty?

Admittedly, all the current spec around the pink pant suit is built atop a pretty flimsy 'three legged stool':

► The Davises IDd it as Sue's
► The pink suit was significant to Marty, which is why...
► it was 'hidden' in the river

Anyone else see the unauthorized vid of Richard saying he was camping out in the boonies at some reunion or gathering, and Don was drunk and went off on his own with a few people and the subject of the murders (invariably?) came up? He said something like "The truth will never come out" or "I know so much shit about what really happened", I'd have to suffer through that whole thing to find it again and I just don't wanna. But the gist of what he said is there: He knows the truth and it has nothing to do with common knowledge or theories then being bandied about. (important note: this is about a decade old).

On FB, I've asked a few people who would know or could find out about the IDing of the pant suit. At first I got the 'big thumbs up' emoji. On my second effort, I got the big "go fuck yourself". Such has my profile been stained for speaking a little bit of that thing called the truth. It seems that anyone that exposes Sheila and her lies gets the cold shoulder. Fuck the lot of them, I'm not doing this for Sheila or any of those stooges. Anyone that begs for the truth, then chokes when someone gets close to it, in fact has always known or suspected enough dirt to be an enemy of the truth.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby lynabus » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:03 am

What part of my post don't you understand? I think you need to understand that I believe there was a kill zone...I just don't understand why the killers would take the time to locate SUE's pink garment and discard it. I was not mocking you or anyone else.
lynabus

Postby dmac » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:19 pm

I'll re-read it. I was ultra tired last night, so don't be shaken if I got it all wrong. I tried to write a post earlier in the day and knew what I wanted to say when I began it but, by the time I'd finished the intro paragraph, I'd thought of 100 other angles that could be included in the same damned post. By then I was lost and entirely forgot what the point of the post was supposed to be!

This case is such a wide river of shit, and you can't surf it without getting a taste.

I get sidetracked, too, when someone says stuff like "the suit was Loon 's or tied to her somehow", as it comes out of deep blue left field. Ever stop to think Loon knows the significance of the pink pant suit and is mocking anyone who didn't? Smacks of the wooden frame on the painting, eh?

"What's Cannibis?"
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby leenie963 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:19 pm

Catching up on all the developments and wanted to say by revisiting the pink suit/pink pant suit it is being depicted as a jumpsuit and not a pant suit. There is a difference in the two, especially when trying to search for a similar one discussed in this case. No wonder my earlier reasoning about a cloth belt not sounding like it matched this suit. Doh. Just a cursory search under vintage jumpsuit will show a possible elastic waist band with a cloth tie belt. That sounds much more like what is being described here...just in case anyone else is as anal as me about the difference.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby dmac » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:52 pm

With my dad in the military, a jumpsuit always held connotations of what a real jump suit is.

In fashion, I suppose it means any clothing where you climb into the legs and then reach into the arms to pull it all on, then zip or button it up. Top and legs in one piece.

I wear plain jeans and shirts with no logos, so I'm the antithesis of a fashion fag. I simply despise consumption for the sake of sales and debt and American bullshit philosophy. In high school, I was ten inches taller than my dad. I found one of his jumpsuits and cut the legs off and made it a jacket. I had no idea that doing so broke several laws. I patched on my shit, like backstage passes to Police and the Who.

I know what a jumpsuit means in military lingo, and this was no jumpsuit. More like overalls with no legs and a very bare top. Not anything close to a real jumpsuit.

Pantsuit, pant suit, pants suit, we don't know any differentiation. It's 1980 and the only thing missing from that ugly-shit tat is a scarf and massive skate shoes. That get-up reminds me of CHiPs: pure crap. Xanadu. Roller Boogie.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:07 pm

lynabus wrote:What part of my post don't you understand?

"Engraved in our heads" by me, of course.
"screams heard and attacks starting in bedroom...no lights. Sue was in bed, Tina was in bed." yep, me.

"All that aside. .I believe that pink suit was Loon's and I also believe that she got covered in blood and had to remove clothing..."
You're on your own, as I don't have the damnedest weird spec to support you on this tangent.

"the lighting was piss poor in that cabin...how do you locate a pink? pantsuit"

Fucking insanely cool question. WHAM-O!

When I saw the layout of the girls br in CS photos, the clothing on the floor looked like shit they'd worn. It in no way looked like a crime scene or fake burglary where everything is needlessly tossed about. It looked like slobs or kids lived there.

Point to Lynabus.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:30 pm

But the point is moot? Yeah.

Where would Sue put that garment? On a hook in the closet she shared with her daughters? that slinky plastic-fiber thing was almost unwrinkleable, hit it with hot air and all creases disappear. It wouldn't be in the closet where the kids saw it, unless Sue was a "shut the fuck up" kinda mommy.

Very good damned Q Lyn brought up: Where would / could Sue hide her most private shit from the kids?

And Lynabus is dead right for saying the Pink Suit was NOT in the KZ. So where was it?
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Carriebritt41 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:06 pm

If MB got dressed up, I would think Marilyn had to be also. It's sketchy that what she was wearing has never been addressed. The so called burning of clothes or shoes and not one mentioned of Loon outfit or shoes. And noone seemed to ask or check her shoes for blood or anything. Hmmmmmm..
Carriebritt41

Postby dmac » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:06 pm

Marilyn puts them in disco suits. Marilyn says they began wearing sunglasses day and night. Strong BM mythology from her ass lips. Not one single separate account backs her. Not one mention of sunglasses or Travoltas up the Back Door.

I've never seen any sign of confirmation, or reference, to the music played by the dee jay that night.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby leenie963 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:26 am

dmac wrote:With my dad in the military, a jumpsuit always held connotations of what a real jump suit is.

In fashion, I suppose it means any clothing where you climb into the legs and then reach into the arms to pull it all on, then zip or button it up. Top and legs in one piece.

I wear plain jeans and shirts with no logos, so I'm the antithesis of a fashion fag. I simply despise consumption for the sake of sales and debt and American bullshit philosophy. In high school, I was ten inches taller than my dad. I found one of his jumpsuits and cut the legs off and made it a jacket. I had no idea that doing so broke several laws. I patched on my shit, like backstage passes to Police and the Who.

I know what a jumpsuit means in military lingo, and this was no jumpsuit. More like overalls with no legs and a very bare top. Not anything close to a real jumpsuit.

Pantsuit, pant suit, pants suit, we don't know any differentiation. It's 1980 and the only thing missing from that ugly-shit tat is a scarf and massive skate shoes. That get-up reminds me of CHiPs: pure crap. Xanadu. Roller Boogie.

Since we'll never know how the pink suit was taken out of 28 that night (Tina wearing it, Sue wearing it, Loon jealous of it, looped pink cloth/belt found with Tina's remains, etc.) I was curious about the visual. Now you've added Xanadu with roller boogie and I can't stop that crap riff in my head. Yep, it's ugly.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby bullshit-buster » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:52 pm

the removal of the pantsuit is pretty significant .
why?
the more this is discussed the more I get the feeling the jumpsuit removal is MARILYN.
look at typical male female behaviour specific to the times. they didn't have much to keep them entertained or money to buy nice things.
if marty thought sue was a bit of alright in that particular outfit and he had taunted Marilyn about it. like wow sue looks hot in that etc. green envy about it is likely. women HATE being made feel like their competition is winning.
if sue looked good in that outfit....no way in hell was Marilyn gunna see her taken out in her final show likely wearing her most beautiful outfit (BURIAL).
gone. power. control.

if it was a token for marty wouldnt he take a bra or nickers or something intimate??
we know he had acess to her bra they shoved it in her mouth i think? im not certain about that i havent seen the picture. anyway her intimates where within reach and werent taken.

i can't believe dmac how outside of this forum how off base the thoeries are. marilyn really does get a free ride.
see it so clearly now!!!!!! :-?
bullshit-buster

Postby lynabus » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:29 pm

You got it Dmac!!!! I knew you would. Where was that pink outfit? It wouldn't have been just out in plain sight and if it was, wouldn't Sheila have seen it at some point during the day...we have talked about when laundry had been done...I don't try to be a pain in the arsh...I try to come up with ideas and then put them down on paper...or forum. That's why I always thought that the suit was Loons. It just made more sense to me that the pink suit and the tie found by Tina's remains was somehow used to tie her up...if Sue was in pajamas and in bed...who in carnation had on that outfit...thinking Charlies Angels slinky outfit...
lynabus

Postby budrfligh » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:45 pm

A soak in the pond wouldn't 91st rid of the blood if Loon was wearing it I don't think. I think from pics of Sue a sexy, slinky pantsuit seems out of character though. I would suspect it to be tucked in the back of a closet and worn for special occasions. I don't recall Sheila's yay r nay on it? I never really hid my clothes but I did bury my intimates under other stuff in my dresser because of my children. But I have noticed Loon's love of pink clothing in pictures and the videos. I think it would be Loon who took it as a trophy and pays homage to it every time she puts on something that color.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:06 pm

I don't see the pantsuit as Tina's in size, to begin with. She was, physically, 12 going on ten. Most of them were developmentally behind- I won't say disabled, because the 80s was a Dark Ages all its own. I was in the military. Between moving around, different curricula, NewKid victimization, a military brat often first fights with fists. Fuck the schooling.

Tina was a tomboy. As she was dispatched quickly, her wallet was left behind. The big leather billfold job, even with the chain that attached to the belt or pant loop.

We have one mention of Tina in pink: a photo of her in white pants and a pink shirt.

Were it even close to the right size, I can't see Tina wearing the pantsuit as a bathing suit. Cut-offs and a tee, yes.

As for Loon wearing it, please explain as I don't get it. She went to a murder wearing it, then hopped in the river? Thagt can't be what you mean.

Where would Sue hide it? Upon reflection, nowhere. Ignoring the line about DT finding a "white dress" "under the cabin", and paying attention to who IDd it: Everyone of all ages in Don Davis' household. The girl was, what, 12-14 herself, right? So IF IT WAS SUE'S, Sue had no issues wearing it (or showing it off?) to close family.

One thing we've learned about Sue is she was not the meek mouse the Meeks proclaim.

We've thought of it being Tina's, then Sues. Now, Loon's? (Seriously?) Why haven't we ever considered it was Sheila's?

Well, it wasn't, otherwise PoN would have stated so, as would Sheila.

As for laundry, I still believe cardboard was a highly-praised commodity in 28. They used it to block windows for privacy and/or insulation; as nightstands; most importantly, before I knew either of the above, I speculated they used cardboard boxes as laundry baskets. All the laundry scattered in the LR is around and under Vx, not atop. So, logically, the killers tossed the laundry out of the box in order to utilize the box to gather things they BROUGHT INTO 28. We don't know if it was clean laundry, just LAUNDRY.

LE said the dumpster had bloody cardboard, the bloody swiss-army-type knife described by Justin, the bloody tissues. Was it a cardboard box? I can solidly confirm many details are left out of descriptions of CS photos I've seen. And, for that matter, the tapes of PCSO looking at photos and files are hilarious, a complete bastardization of the truth.

I don't see the pink pantsuit as used to bind or hide Tina. Too scant. Maybe the belt, IF THERE WAS A BELT from the pantsuit.

Budr, the whole point of the pantsuit is it was out of the norm. Worn for a different purpose than daily chores.

BB, I don't see Marilyn as in control of the pantsuit. Marty is never in a position to mock Loon; you have their relationship completely bass-ackwards. If the pantsuit had been Loon's idea, her implementation, it would have been in the binding, gagging, staging.

I see nothing where Loon makes a bigger statement about being 100% involved than her own versions of her absolute non-involvement. Her impossible alibis alone deserve a good rural lynching. Her own lies, and the inconsistencies of her off/on compatriots, make her worthy of Grand Jury and indictment.

More coming on that very soon. I got great news, but will not release without confirmation.

It's the Holidays, so enjoy them. This is no time to announce what I may be able to announce.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Carriebritt41 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:38 pm

I had 3 teenage daughters at once they had a tendency to sneek in my closet and so call "borrow" my clothes without asking. So who knows if Sheila was ever seen wearing it (doubtful). Marty considered Sue a "whore" could he have saw Sue wearing that out with other men? Or his obsession with her and possibly the pink suit he felt made her more of a "whore" destroying her and the pink suit he despised.
Carriebritt41

Postby Carriebritt41 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:38 pm

I had 3 teenage daughters at once they had a tendency to sneek in my closet and so call "borrow" my clothes without asking. So who knows if Sheila was ever seen wearing it (doubtful). Marty considered Sue a "whore" could he have saw Sue wearing that out with other men? Or his obsession with her and possibly the pink suit he felt made her more of a "whore" destroying her and the pink suit he despised.
Carriebritt41

PreviousNext

Return to keddie facts