Sue's Pink Suit

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: Sue's Pink Suit

Postby Carriebritt41 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:38 pm

I had 3 teenage daughters at once they had a tendency to sneek in my closet and so call "borrow" my clothes without asking. So who knows if Sheila was ever seen wearing it (doubtful). Marty considered Sue a "whore" could he have saw Sue wearing that out with other men? Or his obsession with her and possibly the pink suit he felt made her more of a "whore" destroying her and the pink suit he despised.
Carriebritt41

Postby Carriebritt41 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:42 pm

Sorry for double post accident
Carriebritt41

Postby azucena » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:14 pm

Is it viable at all, that Sue was WEARING the infamous pantsuit under her robe? Expecting Marde and got a shit storm? Could the equally infamous call been her expecting Marde, and got Loon on the line? The one thing that gnaws at me is she went to bed, not thinking something was about to go down, instead of staying awake and vigilant,thus, the idea of her getting kids over, does not jibe with me that she felt unsafe. However, if Loon was who called, and she was expecting another call, she might not have worried much, thinking, it is just Loon, she is harmless. That could have been the biggest mistake..
azucena

Postby dmac » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:15 am

Not even remotely plausible. Besides, Loon was wearing her bra in death, and would have been wearing her panties had they not been cut off and shoved down her throat.

You may want to look the other way. If anything, she was flaunting her freedom by reveling in her time with Dareyl. Seen that Saturday in his tan car outside of 27/28. Were they responsible for the sex sounds Zonita heard?
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Carriebritt41 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:38 am

Marty was pissed Sue was screwing Daryl and flaunting it. He says she is messing with his marriage and is a "Extreme Bitch". Sue had to go in his mind and so did the pink suit. Marty was a complete idiot. In my opinion that's all the pink suit was about. Sorry if I'm way off.
Carriebritt41

Postby leenie963 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:09 am

dmac wrote:...make her worthy of Grand Jury and indictment.

More coming on that very soon. I got great news, but will not release without confirmation.

It's the Holidays, so enjoy them. This is no time to announce what I may be able to announce.

And a Happy New Year to us all when/if this announcement comes!
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby leenie963 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:37 am

Quick thought...with the clothes line being down has it come up that it is possible clothing, including this pink suit, may have been left out on the line that evening and was taken off in haste to wrap Tina's body in it on their way to the bridge? Sorry for quick thoughts but that clothes line has always bothered me. Possible, sure. Probable? Dunno.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby Cheshire » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:25 pm

Maybe the pink pant suit didn't come from 28. Suppose she left it at someone else's house and it was found by a jealous party?
Cheshire

Postby dmac » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:15 pm

Occam's Razor says the PP was in 28 and easy to find by, at least, the party that knew most of it: Marty.

The only thing found on the clothes line was a circular throw rug, tossed over multiple lines to support it's weight. One of the lines was held up near the center of the line with a 2x4. Another 2x4, used to support the cut line. lay on the ground, felled by the cutting of the line. I think two of the lines were weak: cotton, god knows how many years old: certainly out in the elements since prior to DT's tenancy. Old, weak, they needed 2x4s to support just the rug. The third line was wire. The weather from 11/80 to 4/81 left few opportunities to dry a goddamned thing on those lines. Then add the other odd stuff in the area:

• the yellow bug lamp in the utility drop light was turned on some time during the night, seen by a resident in the Pink Cabin (24) at 4 AM.
  • Something went on downstairs, before during after, as there is no other reason for LE not to take images from downstairs while they spent a roll on the damned clothesline alone
  • If Jamie's account is correct, the killers left the back screen door ajar
  • Richarsd Meeks said cops found bloody prints on Sue's car, which Gamberg dismisses as false

Another thing about the clothes line: Justin talked alot about being in the back yard, and some doing yardwork. No mention of laundry. No mention of the clothesline while looking for missing items, like the bandana. Sue got home around noon, did lunch, did some yardwork, was seen by Tina and friend in Dare's tan rustbox, so when was anyone hanging clothes on a day with only a couple hours of indirect sun with a high in the 60s ad low in the 20s? Lots of aerial and other CS photos where we can't see clotheslines for shit. If they had clothes on them, that stand out like Charles Nelson Reilly at a GQ cover shoot.

If the killers were taking Tina out the back to the river, they wouldn't do so when that bug lamp was on, and they wouldn't stop to smell the flowers. Therefore, the killers had another reason to turn the light on (again?). Likewise, if they wanted to walk Tina's body down to the river, they wouldn't do so with the skimpy PP, and they sure as shit wouldn't do it as an afterthought... while passing the PP outside on the dark line, after passing all the laundry, drapes, towels, rugs, etc. available in 28.

The killers took the phone off the hook to immediately stop calls out. When they left the cabin and the boys alive, they couldn't call out because the wire had been cut near the outlet, which was located on the wall next to Tina's nightstand (where the killers, if intending to make it appear Tina left willingly, screwed up by leaving her big tomboy wallet). Many idiots think the cutting of the line and leaving the phone off the hook proves many theories false, as it somehow means nothing, that it somehow proves the killers were unfamiliar with the house. Very little in this case means nothing, including all the billions of coincidences which are just that. Every coincidence led somewhere, and a dead end or simple, honest, unrelated explanation limits vision and attention to what really went down.

The killers were familiar with the house. The phone line was cut near the outlet on the back wall of the girls' BR, looped into a bundle, and left on the living room floor beside the white table which staged the fake weapons (the knife, hammer... and flute... likely had nothing to do with the actual murders. Certainly not the knife).

Marty, by standards elucidated by Joan, had bizarre, self-established morals which would make any woman a whore. The bible is a book filled with hate and vengeance, so it doesn't take a loony like Marty to further fuck up the source material. But think on the term "extreme bitch". That's how the therapist remembered it to Josh in 2010, same as how he remembered it to Mike Gamberg months ago. Whether that was the exact phrase Marty used in 1981, we should believe something similar was used: noun (bitch) with qualifying/quantifying adjective (extreme). Think on it:

At his worst, why would Marty- after the murders where he only showed emotion while describing Tina's murder- not only use a noun such as 'bitch', but quantify it with 'extreme'? We don't know the terms of the breakup, other than astute observations by us all point to Loon figuring out Marde's limp member was limber lumber (pre-"timber!") with Sue. Certainly, even at his bible-thumping baddass best, Marty would recoil at describing his victim in that way. 'Bitch'? For theatrics, yeah he loved to ham it up. 'Extreme'? Could be he was making Sue sound like she deserved it, just like he lied about Sue f-ing with his marriage due to counseling Loon- which never happened. Maybe, and just, he was really pissed at her for whatever unions he witnessed or suspected. After all, she moved right next door to her lover/killer. He had more reason than anyone to want her closeby, particularly considering his boundless jealous insanity.

Read what he wrote to Loon when he KNEW she was fucking Wade: no mention of Wade, no mention of the one-sided screaming match in lockup with Wade, nothing but veiled threats mixed with his utterly bizarre declarations of love. His 'love note'/'hate threat' letter to Loon is not only an admission to murder, but an indication of his pattern of twisted logic and (usually very distinct) language.

Talk about passive/aggressive, he makes Donald Trump seem sensible.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:07 am

The therapist
People who kill WANT to tell somebody but they most ALWAYS minimize their guilt in some way suggesting murder was justifiable. Just as most therapists have to use what is said and deduce from said Convo the truth behind self preservation. Nobody wants to look bad. Not even in therapy. That he told this therapist suggests he thought it was privledeged and couldn't be revealed. Not that it was of any good when it was as the DOJ cleaners fixed that too
My inference is that "extreme bitch" was putting his rage mildly while trying to appear blameless and look normal. That PP meant something important or it would not have been SOUGHT OUT and removed. It was valuable time taken to obtain It. That many days later and after all the carnage he still was fucking furious with Sue. He had not emptied his rage during the murders or calmed down in days after.
Sue did fuck up his marriage as she was Loon's ticket out. He fucked his marriage by having the affair but is incapable of self responsibility so the bitch,whore.....deserved it. He was further enraged by Loon's abandonment after the murders were supposed to"fix everything" and we again see that simmering rage in his veiled threats, and odd threatening phone calls. Sue cheated on him. He felt emasculated, Loon's murderous intent made him think he could regain his power,masculinity.and control over his epically failing life/marriage. His clear obsession with Loon suggests he would feel Sue was also his possesion and would suggest he would be obsessed with her too, especially if they were carrying on for a length of time. Daryll must have made him insane with jealousy especially if she moaned loud enough for the Seabolts to hear her. That was quite a show for Marty I'm sure. Especially if he wanted her all to himself.
I'm breaking this down into a type of profile. I'm not an expert but I feel that the affair started gelling a lot together for me.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:48 pm

Keep in mind, we've easily affixed the affair as true. I've done the math and said it went on longer than Nov, when Sue moved to Keddie.

Shit, anyone with a brain would have taken 28 over the half tin can they had. Not that Sue gave a fuck, but Tina's molester 1/3 a mile between tin and school? Fuck! No wonder I only cried when I saw Tina's plate on the stone. She means so much to me, so much to most of us. I cannot equate the shit that happened to her in her short life as something humans can do. Something Sue didn't give one fuck about.

Maybe she'd been thru it as a child. Who the fuck knows, all we know is Sue was the ANTITHESIS of a good mom. And Zonita, as fucked as she was in her own miserable version of life, knew best to keep her kids away.

Yet her daughter was Dana's newest GF. Fuckin' A, Dana. Score one for the home team.

Sick people do far worse, and Keddie isn't a contest. Just an open, festering wound.

Don't be intoxicated by compassion, stay cold and deliberate:

Everything latches on IF Marty was, indeed, fucking Sue. Yeah, I think so.

Everything THEN latches on IF Marty was found out. And, found out by Loon!

Everything THEN latches on IF Marty had broken up with Sue, and how he did it.

Everything THEN latches on IF Sue was fucking others already, as contemporary evidence says her only new fuck was in the week leading up to the murders. Tuesday through Friday, fucking Dare.

Marty comes back on Monday, and Tuesday Sue is fucking a RR douche in his trailer 50 yards directly out of Marty's bedroom window.

Not the impossible bedroom Marty and Loon claimed Justin told them to "Look out the Window"

For Fuck's Sake, how many anthems of this bullshit story have I deflated and killed with one swoop. Marilyn is a Tier-One Murderer. Let's get our government to fry that worthless cunt's ass.

While Occam's Razor says Sue was fucking Marty, all the other 'duductions' are hasty pudding and lacking info. In other words, I've said it was about the supposed affair, and now everything kinda makes sense.

Right, it still means we have to work it from the top down and the ground up. Otherwise, it's just a bunch of dmacs wheezing bullshit in the breeze.

I want one, just one, of those involved to roll. I have my bets, I've laid the odds. It ain't Gamberg.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:44 pm

dmac wrote:will not release without confirmation.
Gamberg's write-up of the Keddie Murders has been accepted by Vidocq.

The case was accepted years ago when Sheila wrote a letter, but this is LE playing with Vidocq. Not only that, Sheila stood no chance before Hagwood became sheriff. Sheila dealt with Rodfucking DeCrona, the limpest dick in Plumas blowjobs.

Mike Gamberg punched the papers into line, wrote a big letter about why this case could and hasn't flown, and they accepted. In Feb, he's supposed to give an introductory lecture to 30-some audience of ex-LE willing to chomp at LE corruption.

That's huge news, friends. The best news I've had all other 362 days counted.

Keddie is real.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:54 pm

That is a great Christmas gift for all of us who care about truth. Whatever we are and have done is working. It is hard to feel proud regarding murder but when all else failed this group has pushed forward for justice. May it be swift and unforgiving.
budrfligh

Postby budrfligh » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:57 pm

My post on lies is of course an amateur whose lives study was profiling serial killers and sex offenders. I was getting in the head of a pathetic excuse of a man, father,husband and human being and it felt dirty yet those are my guts speaking. Trying to make sense of the insanity......
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:30 pm

Budr, you speak for a lot of us train wrecks who feel better that it's solved, even if the answer is as fucking stupid as dirt itself.

We're left with no more or less satisfaction. We're certainly left knowing Tina's life was short and horrid, but did not end as horrifically as many speculated. Jeez, there used to be a MILE-WIDE popcorn trail for assholes who wanted to suggest every fucked way Tina supposedly was kidnapped and eventually died. First rule about running a crime site: read the emails and learn who the nutfucks are.

Tina's death was empty and meaningless. Well, her profile, more than any other in this case, brought every ugly truth about pedophilia, incest, manipulation, grooming... to a head. I must bet anyone truly committed to this horrific slaughter is also a firm believer in #metoo and that 28, in some small way, coexists with a huge realization. And it's about fucking time many men get slapped out of their cozy bullshit. Most of my bosses have been fucked up male pigs. O, the trajedy of them getting kicked to the curb for a lifelong lifestyle of pigdom.

Naw, really, that has nothing to do with #metoo, it's about Tina. I just want EVERYONE responsible to be punished. THE LIVING. It's about James and Dana and Sue, but Tina was and is why this case resonated with me.

In the end, she was nothing but bathwater. But Tina at least made us think. Her importance in how many found this horseshit case and applied themselves to the outcome is immeasurable. Her vacant, knowing, bored pale blue eyes changed the entire scope and focus. And legacy.

tinaquad.gif

You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby bullshit-buster » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:14 am

fantastic news! :lol:
wonder if loon Justin sheila etc still snoop around the forum.
loon does for sure ::-|
wonder if shes shitten bricks yet.
anyone currently connected?
bullshit-buster

Postby budrfligh » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:40 pm

Her soulful eyes drew me in and I related in personal ways to her first. She haunted me and thoughts of her kept me coming back to the case obsessively at first. I had dreams of solving Keddie. Now with vidocq joining the hunt I am excited and awaiting the truth to finally come out and justice served. I focused on Tina at first but then got to know the other victims and the rage and quest for justice only grew. I want accountability for every person who tried to fuck this case. I too wouldn't mind seeing them hang from a tree!
budrfligh

Postby nekogirrl » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:22 pm

Gamberg's write-up of the Keddie Murders has been accepted by Vidocq.

i read this and literally started crying....this is wonderful....thank you, dmac....there are literally thousands of unsolved and even missing person cases out there....at least this one won't end up forgotten....most of us go through life without making a difference....but you have dmac....you did this...thank you.
nekogirrl

Postby dmac » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:39 am

your namesake, Neko Case, got to me years before this post. But thank you. It means a lot because it clearly means so much to you.

This case, as if I can call it that, changed me, too. Made me more open, more awkwardly expressing my love.

Time is too definite. Don't fuck up yours.

Marty and Loon and Justin and Sheila have ignored time to admit the cruel truth. They have no time or future, they dispossessed themselves of it with the shame of their actions and lies.

Neko Case's voice is pure blues. Find her. I have no clue why she sings so perfectly, but I guess pain.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby CStout85 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:56 am

This is terrific news! Thank you Dmac for all your hard work!
CStout85

Previous

Return to keddie facts