Doug Thomas transcript, part 1 of the DVD

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Doug Thomas transcript, part 1 of the DVD

Postby meankitty » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:36 am

I originally had this up on this site in June of 2013 and got a few comments, but no one has ever commented on the fourth paragraph of what DT said.

21 Jun 2013, 21:28 #1
by meankitty » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:26 pm
This is a transcript of what Doug Thomas said on part 1 of the DVD and the interview seems to have been in 2003. I have seen other videos of what he said, but unfortunately Josh deleted them in 2009 or so.

"We collected evidence throughout the room and throughout the house actually. Anything that we could believe that had a connection to the homicides. We even tore some panels off the walls because there was blood there and all of that was sent to the DOJ in Sacramento for analyzation." The 2 boys were lying prone on the floor, had been tied up and, uh, on the couch was Sue.

At the time I had been using hypnosis, had gone to two different training sessions to learn hypnosis, to get recall from witnesses. We took Justin and put him under hypnosis, and under hypnosis Justin didn't exactly say that he saw anything but he described watching Love Boat, and then in detail talked about a fight and talked about Sue and talked about at the end Sue was thrown overboard. He heard the loud noises, the scuffles, the noises that, you know, were being made in the living room and that he was probably peeking out from behind the bedroom door.

Martin Smartt lived just around the corner like maybe 3 houses away, 2-3 houses but just around the corner, and Bo was a friend of his and it's my understanding that they met at the VA hospital and developed a friendship. And of course the night of the homicides they had visited the bar and hotel and people just were suspicious of them.

We went through the Smartt residence and with their permission searched the residence and an outbuilding looking for anything, clues that might connect them to the crime. And then, the DOJ had some agents assigned to the case and they extensively interviewed both Bo and Martin and then myself and Ken Shanks, we interviewed them. We went to great detail to make sure in our own minds that they were not involved.

Marty was always calling on the phone with little tidbits of information. Normally they were things that were designed to throw the suspicion somewhere else. (DT didn't recall a bloodstained jacket being found.) Yeah there were several things that brought suspicion to Tina. The fact that the wires that were used to tie the boys came from Tina's bedroom where she shared that with Sue. And then during an examination of everything in the house, we learned that a shoebox that had been made as a school project was missing from the kitchen and we found that really strange. There was nothing else really missing from the house other than that shoebox, and we learned that Tina had a real liking or fixation on that tool, er, that shoebox and we just assumed that when she left that shoebox went with her, and to my knowledge that shoebox has never been recovered.

It's just the idea that at least 2 people committed this crime, and it's just bothersome to know they're still not apprehended, uh, that they're still out there. If they're capable of comitting such a heinous crime in 81, like you say 22 years ago. It's just amazing that they haven't committed some other ones, since then."
meankitty

Re: Doug Thomas transcript, part 1 of the DVD

Postby dmac » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:14 pm

Most of this was in the DVD.

What sticks out to me is in the FIRST SENTENCES.

Sly says Marde said wrote:We took Justin and put him under hypnosis, and under hypnosis Justin didn't exactly say that he saw anything but he described watching Love Boat, and then in detail talked about a fight and talked about Sue and talked about at the end Sue was thrown overboard. He heard the loud noises, the scuffles, the noises that, you know, were being made in the living room and that he was probably peeking out from behind the bedroom door.

Martin Smartt lived just around the corner like maybe 3 houses away, 2-3 houses but just around the corner, and Bo was a friend of his and it's my understanding that they met at the VA hospital and developed a friendship. And of course the night of the homicides they had visited the bar and hotel and people just were suspicious of them.

Sly did NOT connect 26 as the same spot Bo, Marty, Loon, Justin, and Duhhhwayne, lived.

THOMAS HID ANY CONNECTIONS.
No logical reason for him to omit Justin from 26, UNLESS DT IS INVOLVED. and it's a landslide of fallout from that moment. Washing over us just now.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:38 pm

of course the convo is edited, but DT did everything possible to hide the fact Justin and Marty and Loon and Bo and DT and PCSO are criminally connected. Well, that Bo and Marty and Loon and Justin and Fuckface were living in 26. The same two doors down DT boasts about.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby bullshit-buster » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:26 pm

he reckons sue was on the couch.
ive only seen pics of her on the floor.
:-??|
bullshit-buster

Postby lynabus » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:43 am

I always thought the part of Sue being on the couch was a slip of the truth. Sue could have been on the couch at some point bleeding out and that would explain the couch cushion under Dana's head and why the scrunched up pack of cigs were found in that spot on the couch where the cushion should have been. I think that cushion was used to cover up blood stains on the floor and to cover the blood stains on the cushion prior to being on the floor. All part of the staging.
lynabus

Postby budrfligh » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:31 am

That slip of the tongue always bugged me too. If he saw here there then he was there b4 the staging began.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:31 pm

No other noticeable blood on the couch other than on the skirting? It's hard to see Sue 'bleeding out' or bleeding at all on that sofa. She's the only one with defensive wounds, and got the shit kicked out of her as a result. Good thinking, other than the numerous wounds she suffered can't be restricted to the one removed cushion.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Ausgirl » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:22 am

There was nothing else really missing from the house other than that shoebox, and we learned that Tina had a real liking or fixation on that tool, er, that shoebox

^ McClishing the hell outta that slip of the tongue right there.. missing tool? Well, not anymore.
Ausgirl

Postby CStout85 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:53 am

IIRC didn’t Sheila mention a missing tool box when she was interviewed in ‘81?
CStout85

Postby dmac » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:08 pm

"tool box" and "shoe box", even "wooden box", have all been interchanged.

Nothing on tape I've heard to prove she said it. What she's said in the years since is no damned help.

A paper report states a wood tool box, built by John in shop class at QJH, was described by Rick, drawn by PCSO, and signed off as accurate by John's shop teacher. Hammer found on table, that tool box missing. That makes sense.

Nonsense about the misconceptions built by PCSO and Loon and Sheila about some fucking cardboard shoe box? Find one supportable basis not to call it fraud meant to be confused with a real, gone, WOOD TOOL BOX.

Not shooting it down, just calling fuckers 'fuckers'.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to keddie facts