Johnny Wearing Sheila's Gym Shorts

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Re: Johnny Wearing Sheila's Gym Shorts

Postby dmac » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:44 pm

Aus, I spent hours trying to understand ALL the "blood spots" on Sue's corpse alone. I wrote hours of shit, then realized many similar "blood stains" I supposedly saw are/may be from postmortem petichiea. By investigating all the weird "stains" I saw on Sue, I was floored by what I found. And I walked the FUCK AWAY from my analysis of blood stains "I SEE" in photos nobody else here sees.

I spent DAYS in the library looking up all kinds of info about crime scenes. I came out realizing many of the "blood spots" on Sue, on her legs, were not compatible with blood spatter but are very compatible with postmortem skin spots. Instead of posting some Grand Plan about blood spatter on Sue's legs, I came out with nothing. Other than their is spatter, but so less significant it's significant. It's difficult to learn any of this from a;; photos, but that wall has significant spatter not seen in other areas. Including bodies, carpet, furniture.

Crap photos is incredibly horrific photography of evidence.

AS IN: My selling point was all the black dots on Sue's feet and bare body are the same black-dead blood smashed from Dana's posthumous skull.

In whatever positions Sue was in, her bare skin DOES tell a story.

I realized, by looking at close-ups of massive scans I made of stolen photos Josh sent me, that blood dots present in Sue's feet, ankles, legs, were just circular dots. No splash-spread, no evidence the "stain" was ON her skin (travelling at great velocity) or just UNDER the skin. petechiae!

My attempt to prove blood spatter on Sue left me with ample proof of blood spatter on Sue, but also with these petechiae spots I didn't at all understand at the time. So I researched and killed my article. There is obviously both petechiae and spatter on Sue's bare skin, as seen in crime scene and morgue/autopsy shots. My inability to want to fuck up both topics by trying to explain them led me to kill the piece.

All this time later, this weird-ass post shows I can now explain my spot better than then.

I believe there is ample petechiae on Sue's extremities, as well as blood spatter from the W4 head wounds from postmortem Dana, to prove what I was initially seeing as an objective view of objects in situ, and of the timeline itself. Dana killed before Sue or Johnny, his blood from postmortem whacks tells a very vital truth.

I know the photos I've seen can be analyzed by experts with probably five different independent opinions fucking the case five ways. Vidocq aren't paid, blood trauma period. Those W4 wounds hit the opposing wall, and my ongoing belief is proving that very spatter on ALL objects helps to prove positions (and timeline) when W4 was used.

Many experts are incredible in successfully claiming bullshit as truth. Count me out of that list, I have my perfect opinions, but they relent to any fact. Most expert found in courts are there for filthy lucre.

Prove Dana's W4 spatter on other bodies/objects and you help unlock the timeline of killing and staging. Just ONE key of many I've tried to prove, then abandoned.

I found abundant petechiae in photos of Sue, and streaks of blood one would expect from Sue being buck naked and near Dana when the postmortem wounds to his skull smashed blood on walls- and Sue's bare skin.

I still believe Sue was close to Dana when those smacks went down, but my ignorance of how petechiae in Sue's feet and ankles could occur simply knocked the W4 spatter off the map. I had to look at EVERY OTHER PHOTO for the same petechiae. Found none, but killed my thread as an expert at how spatter on Sue proves so much about the timeline of the killings and positioning of bodies.

It's still all there, but finding no spatter where there should be on Sue led to my researching petechiae in extremities. They are dots under her skin, from what I see. Not streaking spatter ON HER SKIN, which I expected to see and even map.

I didn't find what I expected, what I WANTED to see, so I posted about it and abandoned it.

I wish those in Vidocq smoke all my smack as smote.

All of our work, from limited resources, proves original research by armchair flunkies can get the job fucking done.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:13 am

Weapon Four may not exist.

It would be the perfect myth that the leg from the card table was pulled off and used as a bludgeon. Lightweight, high velocity would be needed to cause those wounds. Blood spatter would be relatively limited to the ceiling and wall BEHIND the whacker.

The rifle tells the story.

Bo was a pre-military pistol-whipper, Marty was a gun and knife fiend, so no surprises a rifle barrel was used to fuck up Sue. In her FACE. Sue's face was fucked up more than any other vx. The hole in her cheek perfectly matches the sight found at the scene. The 880 looks just like a .22, so fuck the idea it was seen as a toy by Vx.

W4 may be the barrel of the rifle- the same pellet gun responsible for one pellet being discharged at the scene, and BOTH sights ripped from the barrel.

The killers took almost everything they brought. The table leg may have been used to help hide the fact a rifle barrel was used. Just a weird, yet logical, guess.

Were I seen carrying an 880 and black, I'd have been murdered by cops years ago. I'm a lucky white fuck-knob who despises guns as much as shit cops bent on murder.

This case has reinforced my understanding that most cops are good, and the bad ones need to be convicted for whoring out the rep. Oh, and FUCK LAPD.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:16 pm

I meant to iterate, I believe Sue left the bathroom light on when she went to bed. Perhaps it was SOP to them, to use it as a nightlight and navigation light to the bathroom, particularly considering Johnny had to come upstairs at night if he needed to use it.

The bathroom light is what I believe was noticed when J&D were dropped off. It would be enough indirect light to give the drapes a dull glow, and the direct light into the living room is a perfect match for the Kill Zone. That same light was still on when the killers entered, and was used throughout the crime. Perhaps a flashlight was brought. Perhaps they momentarily turned on other bedroom lights, but kinda doubtful they would do it anytime soon after the screams. The killers also apparently used the yellow droplight on the back porch at some time, as it was noticed to be on at 4 am-ish by the mom in 24- The Big Pink.

Now, where the hell is the thread about Kathy Andrea's acct?
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Previous

Return to just speculatin'