Seeking news footage - CBS

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Seeking news footage - CBS

Postby jhancock » Sat May 08, 2010 12:35 pm

Hi all,

Who out there remembers when KPIX- CBS here in the Bay Area did a piece on the Keddie Murders? Manuel Ramos was the reporter, and you can hear Rod DeCrona's voice from the broadcast in our original trailer.

Does anyone have this on tape?

Sheila, can you ask Tammie? She might have it.

If so, please contact me,

Thanks!

Josh
jhancock

Postby mutt43 » Mon May 17, 2010 12:09 pm

ok Joshua
ok

but i want to know the questions ahead of this all
this is Craig and ill do it but certain guidelines i want
to do it!
mutt43

Postby bliss » Mon May 17, 2010 12:18 pm

lmao.... thats funny..
Craig will interview but you can only ask him what he says you can. which is probably all that has been said already.

personally, I doubt there is anything more Craig could add that he hasnt already.
imo.. I could be wrong, maybe Craig knows everything that happened that night. but what good is it if he controls the interview..
reminds me of Justins demands.
bliss

Postby mutt43 » Mon May 17, 2010 1:45 pm

Blissy
I just not very comfortable doing this and want to make sure
I see what is asked before i am asked the questions and that is all
and I dont think that is unreasonable.

LETS GET BACK ON TRACK HERE!

so is this the CBS footage about john's room by chance!
Last edited by mutt43 on Mon May 17, 2010 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mutt43

Postby bliss » Mon May 17, 2010 1:58 pm

REALLY???? I consider it game playing of sorts, if you say things just have not been asked,except by MK, that could cement what you are saying. why have you waited years to be asked specific questions??there have many times you have been asked by people "what else" do you know, or can you contribute.If your voice needs to be heard, why are you not just speaking out???

[quote="mutt43"].

I am not at all like Justin and maybe your right as maybe i have said
everything that needs to be said by myself but some questions have yet to
be asked by any of you...Ask Mean Kitty about this as she asked me a question
no one else has and I answered it... still there are several more that would cement
what i am saying, as true but ya'll have yet to ask the questions

I dont play games here Blissy and I say what i mean and do what I mean and i have
already volunteered alot of information which some take as a joke or think i am lying
but to those who do...i dont care anymore and i am only doing this because my voice
needs to be heard as there is way to much speculation, rumours and lies going around.

By the way Blissy..nice seeing you again on a forum and I missed out talks![/quote]
bliss

Postby gotbier » Mon May 17, 2010 4:47 pm

bliss wrote:REALLY???? I consider it game playing of sorts, if you say things just have not been asked,except by MK, that could cement what you are saying. why have you waited years to be asked specific questions??there have many times you have been asked by people "what else" do you know, or can you contribute.If your voice needs to be heard, why are you not just speaking out???

I'm gonna agree with Bliss on this one Craig. If you have pertinent information/facts regarding the case, why do we have to ask you specific questions, why can't you just post what you know, how you know it and/or where 'evidence' can be found, and not play this cat and mouse game? Don't get defensive or mad, I am not trying to belittle or tell anyone what they should or should not do, but with comments like those, you opened the door for replies/questions. If you have facts/truths that are relevant, why not start a new thread: Facts I know to be true & how I know it: then list each item and where/how it can be verified.

I don't believe most people are going to try to beg/pry info out of someone, if a person has info I think most of us would just post here and not tell people to figure out what questions to ask. Just my opinion.

Leslie
gotbier

Postby dawghouse » Mon May 17, 2010 7:18 pm

gotbier wrote:
If you have facts/truths that are relevant, why not start a new thread: Facts I know to be true & how I know it: then list each item and where/how it can be verified.

Leslie

This is a great idea. I, for one, would be very interested in what you have to say, Craig. I also think that on this forum, you would get some positive feedback. If your "voice needs to be heard," then let's hear what you have to say.
dawghouse

Postby islander » Mon May 17, 2010 7:42 pm

I agree with bliss/gotbier/dawghouse ...

Im tired of the "I know something you dont know" postings. Got something to say, then say it. Here for the ego/thrill or to put yourself in a spotlight ? Dont bother. Remember REAL people died, this isnt TV they wont be coming back for next weeks episode. The families of the dead deserve better treatment than this. Those who are posting like that need to be ashamed of themselves. Got something to say, that is PROVABLE then say it. Otherwise leave your egos at the door. The survivors families deserve all the respect we can give them. Sue, Dana, John and Tina also deserve to be remembered with respect and dignity. Again, they were real people, who had real lives/dreams. Their lives were cut short. Disrespecting the dead is one of the worst offenses to human dignity I can think of. To me those withholding information that could bring the killers to justice are just as guilty as those who committed the crimes. I cant even begin to tell you how much that disgusts me.
islander

Postby jhancock » Mon May 17, 2010 8:18 pm

Let's remember to keep threads on track. This original thread was about the CBS footage (which I located by the way!)

Leslie's idea about starting a new thread is a good one.

I agree with Islander. Be open and frank, and if you have a reason you can't share something maybe tell us why (such as, the person you spoke with doesn't want his or her name revealed).

For the record, in part two we are not having our subjects preview questions first.
jhancock

Postby mutt43 » Mon May 17, 2010 8:20 pm

ok
Well maybe on this forum it will be different but on the cabin28.com
i said something and i was jumped on and stuff said about me right
away.

Point #2--i am trying to keep this forum to not turn into cabin28 and i
know Joshua is too so that is why if i say anything on here,,i dont want
it to turn into a free for all like in there...LET ME SAY THIS TO BLISSY
and all of you...i have always wanted this case to be solved but not at the
expense of it turning into a circus which cabin28.com did.

You have to agree with me on that Blissy and everyone who has been on there
at one time or another!! THAT FORUM was not good!

I am sorry if i came off with a cat and mouse thing but you have to understand
how things were on the other forums and i just act defensily right away because
of that..again i am sorry if i came off that way.

ok here it goes...Mean Kitty and i talk and also i talk to Valley and those are the
only people i talk about the case..because of what happened on the other forums.
This is why i refused Joshua also the first time about the interview..again i am sorry
i acted this way.

Mean Kitty and i were talking and the question was asked about where i picked
up the boys on Monday afternoon April 6th, what time it was and when i dropped
them off in Keddie. No one has ever asked me these questions.

To answer the question again for you all..i picked them after school on April 6th at Perkos,
what i called the top restaurant but alot of locals called it puke-os. the time i picked them
up was about 3:30pm in the afternoon, after my recreation class..as i was attending FRC
at the time. I drove them out to East quincy and then back to Keddie by 4:15pm or so.
It had been pre-arranged that they needed a ride to East Quincy and then to Keddie and
dont ask me what day we made the arrangements as i dont remember the day, time etc.
I gave rides to many of my friends up there and you can ask Kitty or anyone who knew of
me up there, i did this.

Why the boys were not kidnapped or picked up by the perps, obviously that John hid
the drugs in his bedroom as Dana having anything on him and living in the home
would of been sketchy to say the least. It would of been easy in some ways to get
the boys while they were out in the open but the only guess i have is that John hid
the drugs in his room and it is off on the side/under the house...perfect for that.

My question...in the old dvd...there is a section that talks about John's room and it as i
have heard says that John was a real slob or the room was ransacked. I remember
him as being a bit of a slob but not a real slob..so has anyone seen this footage and
tell us about it...thanks!! He was a teenager for god's sake and i was a slob too!

Guilty as charged..i was a teenaged slob!!

No drugs were found in the cabin or John's room..so what happened to them..alot of
them sold or were they taken by the perps..reason for such an rage maybe..alot of the
drugs missing and then it turned to sexual motive.....as i have explained in the other thread!

Please be civil in here and reply what you think and i will reveal more later but that was
one of the things i wanted to say but never got the chance to, too much fighting and
harsh words being spoken!
mutt43

Postby gotbier » Mon May 17, 2010 8:26 pm

jhancock wrote:Let's remember to keep threads on track. This original thread was about the CBS footage (which I located by the way!)

Leslie's idea about starting a new thread is a good one.

I agree with Islander. Be open and frank, and if you have a reason you can't share something maybe tell us why (such as, the person you spoke with doesn't want his or her name revealed).

For the record, in part two we are not having our subjects preview questions first.

Josh, is it possible for you to take the irrelevant posts from this thread and put them in one, maybe titled: 'Craig's Story'?? Sorry for getting off track.
gotbier

Postby mutt43 » Mon May 17, 2010 8:34 pm

Gotblier
it is not revelant
ok i got it and deleted a few of the posts!!

sorry Joshua!

i am saying stuff here that i hope that will be asked in the interview
and the part about John's room is revelant as i think that is the old
footage i was talking about that i have not seen and has fooatge
about John's bedroom..is that the old CBS footage ?

an anyone answer me please!

I want to know more about the CBS footage!
thanks
mutt43

Postby gotbier » Mon May 17, 2010 8:42 pm

Hey Craig, my question to Josh about moving these posts, wasn't directed at you, it was me also, some of us did get off topic here. I was just thinking maybe Josh could 'move' the stuff. You stated would post more later, maybe start a new thread with that info? What do you think?
gotbier

Postby mutt43 » Mon May 17, 2010 8:46 pm

yeah but the part about after the murders and John's room is revelant
as i think VH..valley flyer has that tape and i need to know if it is CBS
footage as i would like to see it!

Lets keep the threads as they are..too much moving ruins the forums and
look what happened to cabin28.com..it led to bickering, fighting and out
right war in there!

sounds good??
mutt43

Postby the celt » Tue May 18, 2010 2:15 am

Mutt43, i have a question. If drugs where one of the motives, did anyone at the group home where Dana lived , say if any one came looking for him, asking questions as to where he might be and to who he might be with. I also recall that you where a target and beaten severely enough to wind up in the hospital. Are you still fearful today of what happened that night?
kathy
the celt

Postby dawghouse » Tue May 18, 2010 4:18 am

Sorry about staying off the original topic, but...

Craig, that's the first I remember reading about John's room possibly being ransacked. That would certainly lend creedence to your opinion about the drug motive.

...and there aren't nearly as many trolls on this forum as there were on Cabin28.
dawghouse

Postby jhancock » Tue May 18, 2010 6:30 am

Craig, I like it when I can read your posts clearly and when you respond to questions specifically. Nice!! Thank you.

I think the ransacking of John's room comes from the book. Years after the murders, when the cabin became abandoned, squatters lived there and Johnny's room was basically trashed. You can see pictures of it in the book. But I have never heard that his room was ransacked at the time of the murders.

The CBS footage is about five minutes long--it's a solid piece that actually won KPIX an award. Right now we're in the process of buying the footage to use in part two; however, it's $1000 per minute of footage. Somehow, though, you'll see it...it will either be in part two or posted here soon. The primary interview in the piece is with Rod DeCrona.

I will work on organizing the posts! :)

Josh
jhancock

Postby mutt43 » Tue May 18, 2010 1:55 pm

Celt a little bit scary...(THIS IS WAY OFF TOPIC CELT!!)

When Not Sure said those things that she saw me in the area and I went into a store
she worked at..that made me a bit nervous to say the least and well Mean Kitty did
the same by saying she talked to me back in 1980/1981 in Quincy and i am a little
spooked by that too..I think Not Sure being around where i live and I go into stores
nearby in Danville/San Ramon area, made me a bit more nervous knowing that a
person who comes on the boards, saw me around. I am far from being paranoid but
after all that has happened to me, i am very cautious to say the least.

The thing with not knowing who the person is and they are talking about me like
they know me or might of talked to me, makes me nervous and sure I have talked
to and know Mother Meeks, Marlyn, Laronda, Monte and many others but i know who
they are and can picture their faces right now in my head..I met Blue eyes, Valley
and several others on the board too but we have met and talked face to face.

One more point to Mean Kitty...i know you did not mean to spook me but that is
how it is with me and your cool with me and i am glad that I did not say anything
crazy to you or got wild..I was a bit of a wild child back then and get even more
nervous knowing i talked to someone and did something wild and embarrassing.

Back on topic now

The CBS footage i want to see as it is footage i have not seen yet plus the footage
would clearify alot of points hopefully in what happened and again i think there was
two motives and this comes from what Valley and others have informed me of all
the sexual predators in the area and even in Oroville. It is obvious what Marty, Bo
and maybe even Dee thought of women and i have a feeling that the drug motive
had turned into a sexual motive, after which drugs were missing or partly retrieved,
and the rage they had (This was no doubt a rage crime) turned to something else.

"If you old enough to bleed, your old enough to breed", was a term used by Marty
and Bo and this is from several sources. If these sources can be believed, then
maybe Tina and Sue was to be sold off as sex slaves and Tina was going into the
age of development, I wont get into body parts to explain that. If John's room was
indeed ransacked, then the clear first motive was they were looking for something
and my guess was the drugs that was ripped off April 5th. This drugs were the first
of the motives and soon after maybe the frustration to knowing that some or much
of the drugs were not to be retrieved, turned into more rage and frustration to get
their drugs or money back somehow.....

Ok this is going to come off really bad and i apologize to anyone who takes this
wrong right here..i am just asking a question here so please dont jump on me as
i know nothing on this and new to it.

What is a going rate for a white women in her lower 30's at that time, early 1980's to
sell as in a slave trade type thing or to be used to pimp out...use as a prostitute.

What is the going price for a white girl almost 13 years old to do the same in the
early 1980's.....

Where i am going with this is we know the drugs ripped off was for about say $900-1,000
more or less and i am trying to get a guideline on how much Tina and Sue would get
on the white slave market or whatever it is called...the pimp market. This does go on
all over and people will deny it but it happens and you see young kids on the street..
runaways who end up being prostitutes and owned as in chattell(Stock) by the pimps.

I am sorry again if i upset anyone by this and i am just trying to get an idea of things
and finally find out why Tina was such an WILD CARD in this all, along with Sue to an
point to why someone would try to stop the bleeding if it was not Tina herself who did
it. We dont know who tried to stop Sue's bleeding, so whoever said Justin then stop as
we dont know that unless Justin himself comes on and says it.

Again i apologize if i offended anyone, as i am just asking questions here!
mutt43

Postby meankitty » Tue May 18, 2010 2:19 pm

Craig, I really don't know the answers to your questions about price. I also think that if the perps knew of Tina, then they should have known about Sheila.

I've always wondered if those people ever really knew who ripped them off. And I'm really not so sure the murders were over a drug ripoff. It seems the boys weren't laying low, and were all over the place that Saturday. Why not catch them at Gansner Park?

And Celt is the same here as in the cabin 28 site. I told her about this site earlier this year.
meankitty

Postby mutt43 » Tue May 18, 2010 2:30 pm

AGAIN MEAN KITTY

Because they did not have the drugs with them and it was stashed or hidden
in John's room probably and why grab them out in the public when they could
ambush them at the cabin and then force them to give them back the drugs by
holding Sue, Tina or whoever hostage, to make them give the drugs back.

This explains the rage and frustraion part at the cabin!

Was John's room ransacked as said in the book and maybe in the CBS footage
or whatever footage that Valley has! Speculation [email protected][email protected]@@

The drug motive is not the only motive that i think was active and this is especially
to what happened to Tina and Sue apparant someone trying to stop her bleeding.

By the way...the boys were not playing low and it was me who was playing low
and they were out most of Saturday away from the cabin etc, that is in no
way playing it low! how many people saw them that afternoon and up to 9:30pm.
mutt43

Next

Return to keddie facts