A long-time perspective

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

A long-time perspective

Postby dreemweever » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:05 pm

For those who have never served in the military or who haven't know anyone who has, you probably don't know or understand that some returning veterans came back angry that they had not been injured or even killed during wartime. When you think about assimilating back into society it's not just about not finding work or supporting your family it's about what you were or were not able to do over there. These murders were not random, Sue was picked, but these murders were filled with sudden explosive rage, the kind you see in soldiers and returning soldiers, especially returning men who have disorders and that are angry they never saw any action. In Keddie that night there were several vets. Some are on the timeline I believe. I have been told that the murders are connected a group of men. Committed by two, but possibly up to four men. And that the children were spared because of the position that children are innocents. The men saw the children in the bedroom and the children know this. But Johnny and Dana were close to military age, or looked like it and are fair targets. These were men that had not seen any action and were angry because of that.
The truth shall set you free.
dreemweever

Postby Indigo » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:25 pm

Interesting, but how would you explain what happened with Tina?
Indigo

Location: Standin' on a corner in Winslow, AZ (it's such a fine sight to see)

Postby dreemweever » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:38 am

She was kept for a short while in a trailer park along 70. Police never checked there or the hotels along the highway. If they had they would have found Tina and at least one of the four men.
dreemweever

Postby tinkerbell » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:42 am

And how do you know where she was kept?
tinkerbell

Postby kevB » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:12 pm

dreemweever...

I think your theory has some validity to it as far as the number of perps involved.
I am also a U.S. Navy veteran and your military angle has some truth to it as well.

I have always felt that this crime was committed by more than just 2 perps.
The Absence of Evidence Is Not The Evidence Of Absence
kevB

Postby dreemweever » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:10 pm

This is just what I have been told as I was not there in the county during this time. I don't know the name of the trailer park, but I can find out. The four men knew that police would be looking for them and assuming that they would try and leave the imediate area as soon as they could. So the hotel option seemed like a good idea the last place that anybody would look and it worked. If you go to the hotel and ask around and you'll immediately find out that this is true by the kind of reaction you get. I've stayed in the room. I will get the name of the trailer park for you too.
dreemweever

Postby not sure » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:50 pm

What hotel? What room? How do you know you stayed in the same room? Are you saying the hotel owner was in on this or at least aware?

Smacks of culpability to me.
Last edited by not sure on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
not sure

Postby Night Rider » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:37 pm

I believe that there were at least two trailer parks at the time, Evergreen and Brown's

There are facets of this story that are very possible. Dave Keller's comment was that he possesed intel to implacate up to three other people.

We have always had these feelings, EJ's witness was very specific. And I have always felt that someone involved did have a military background.

But some of the other info is rather wierd. If they exited the resort after midnight, then yes, they would have looked like a sore thumb going down 70 or up 89. But they also would have really stood out in town at that time of night. Especially if the had any of the vehicles mentioned.

I totally discount the idea that they used the La Porte, that is very illogical. But which way were the going back to? The only route where the had no choices was really the 70, back to Oroville, or Paradise.

And if they did go to the hotel, or to a trailer park, where would they have kept their vehicle? They didn't seem to be that street smart.
Night Rider

Postby meankitty » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:37 am

The Evergreen trailer park also has a motel, but what about the possible noise level? Even if Tina didn't make a noise, there would have been car noises, footsteps, and doors shutting there, as well as men talking. (How can any piece of slime be THIS lucky for 28 years, how is it possible?!?!?)
They could well have went down the Feather River Canyon or even went toward Greenville. I don't know who they were or where they were, but I'm wondering if they took Tina straight to where one of them was living.
meankitty

Postby dreemweever » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:52 pm

She died in the hotel and only later was taken to one of the camps.
dreemweever

Postby meankitty » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:54 pm

There was an article in the Sacramento Bee about how they determined Tina was alive for around six months before she died. I think the hotel would have to have pretty thick walls to keep any strange noises from leaking out.
meankitty

Postby dreemweever » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:06 pm

I can tell you that the newspaper is flat wrong about that but we all have our differing opinions. I think people need to look into the vets, the hotel, the trailer park and there are people there that know the truth. The questions about their cars in the area or the thin walls of the hotel are overlooking one thing and that is that people in Plumas County didn't care. It was a mind your own business kind of place and still is to a certain degree. They slipped in and out without a care in the world. They were right there.
dreemweever

Postby mrs.mcglovin11 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:28 am

dreamweaver...you sound so sure about this. i know the evergreen trailer park. i know the managers that run the place. i also know that chuck walke lives there and has lived there for quite some time. of course he didnt live there back in 81 but i find that very odd. the people who run the place have been there for years. how long ago was it that you stayed there? did you ask the managers any questions? if so what did they respond? which room was it that you believe they stayed in? these are just some questions i have.
mrs.mcglovin11

Postby not sure » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:38 am

Wow! That's mind-boggling.

Isn't Evergreen the same park Sue and the kids lived in prior to moving to Keddie? A trailer park/motel would make for a convenient location for illegal activities esp if the owners were paid to look the other way.

Dreem, you seem to know a lot about this. Was one of the victims in possession of information the killers didn't want to get out? or was Tina the target? Can you tell us more?
not sure

Postby coffee is love » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:43 am

Mean Kitty it is the evergreen motel. Its along 70 closest to Keddie and is the only motel that is connected to a mobile park. The other closest ones would be Spanish Creek and the Gold Pan. they are pretty much across the street from each other and there is a trailer park a few doors down. those two are only a couple miles from evergreen.That Evergreen park is rough. people may not have thought anything about the perps if they checked in a different day or earlier that day. had they checked in that night it would have stood out. clearly they werent that stupid. and i doubt they would have talked when getting out of the car. they probably turned off the car lights when pulling in and very gently shut the car doors. in order to lessen the possibility of drawing attention to themselves. was the safeway open 24 hrs then?
coffee is love

Postby dreemweever » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:45 pm

I'm trying to get a friend of mine, the one who told me some of this information, to come on here and post a message. He was the one to tell me what room to stay in and when I ask him now how he knows that room, he won't give me an upright answer. If there is anyone on here who still lives in the Keddie or Quincy area, is there still a house or garage along the highway with a sign that says Christ in Faith or Christ in Conqueror?
dreemweever

Postby coffee is love » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:56 pm

i think i may know what your talking about. is it between the evergreen and keddie? i think last i saw they had god bless america or our soldiers or something like that. sound about right?
coffee is love

Postby kevB » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:12 am

If anyone is interested in seeing what the outside street view of the
Evergreen Motel & Trailer Park on 70 looks like today you can go to
google maps and type in "Evergreen Motel & Trailer Park" then click on "street view"
when you see the white pop up box...

You can actually drive up and down 70 (virtually) in front of the trailer park...
The Absence of Evidence Is Not The Evidence Of Absence
kevB

Postby Rally » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:07 am

interesting, I didn't know you could do that. I'll check it out when I can get on the computer. Does anyone know if it kind of looks the same now, structure wise, or have they added on to it.
Rally

Postby mrs.mcglovin11 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:46 pm

i live in quincy and the evergreen motel looks the same it always has. the garage that was spoken about is still there and the owners still post messages on it. i would like to find out what room this supposedly took place in. i know the managers and am willing to ask them some questions but i need to know if they would be the ones who would know anything about what may have taken place. how long ago did you stay in the room dreamweaver?
mrs.mcglovin11

Next

Return to just speculatin'