chat trouble (POST HERE WITH PROBLEMS- include details)

keeping this forum safe and positive

Postby meankitty » Thu May 20, 2010 9:41 am

Night Rider wrote:Nope, thats why he had to use that stupid
chatroll .

That stuff can be manipulated about as easy as a phpbb forum
I've been wondering if something got hit by a hacker.
meankitty

Postby islander » Thu May 20, 2010 2:28 pm

ok guys ... enough with the hacker stuff. If there was soooo much hacking going on your ISP would be in on figuring out why their servers are being messed with which would most definitely lead to criminal charges because that is quite illegal. For the average person to get away with the amount of hacking that is claimed on this board ... sorry i simply dont believe it. Makes a good campfire story, right up there with the time that bigfoot stole your prize fish....
islander

Postby Night Rider » Thu May 20, 2010 4:02 pm

Gee, spoken like a true denialist. We had one of those here in Sacramento, it took me a minute to even remember his name.

You can stop us from talking about that here, BUT HOW ABOUT ALL THE OTHER PLACES ON THE WEB??

That was an ignorant thing to try to pull, but its too late. Maybe you what I've been reading the last few days??? It may be all over with.
Night Rider

Postby islander » Thu May 20, 2010 5:23 pm

NR i have friends in the field you know ... i know how this stuff works. As for that if youre getting constantly hacked why havent you reported it to the your ISP or the police ? Its not difficult to trace who is doing it to you. Unlike say the Russian or Chinese hackers who have gov backing the small time ppl arent hard to find, and when found face jail time. Seems that reporting it is the logical thing to do but apparently you havent done that in years. Why not ?

These users thanked the author islander for the post:
dmac (Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:06 pm)
islander

Postby Night Rider » Thu May 20, 2010 6:11 pm

Get off my case, I mean it. For your information the hackers know everything I ever say to my ISP.

Not even my best friends know how much I have been hacked, and that is for a reason. It's to play everyone against each other.

It sure is coincidental that people come out of the woodwork whenever I come up with some good intel.

There are only three people who ever tried to infer that maybe I was not poisoned last year. Spencer, Funny Feeling, and Sweetpea. I don't think you want to be a part of that group...
Night Rider

Postby bliss » Sat May 22, 2010 4:59 pm

Josh... any word on the chat? Hopefully something gets figured out, seems to me they changed the format to try to get people to buy a chat, at least thats where it directs me.
I do NOT think it was hacked.

and for the record, I don't think theres as much hacking because of this case as it seems.
yes, this is my opinion and I am entitled to it. nOt looking for an arguement.
I just feel Island and other new people here need to be welcomed and given the respect of their opinions as well.

It is NOT possible for anyone new to go read all the old pages on a forum, let alone all of them. I think most want to participate and have a lot of new insight to offer.
may not always agree with what others think. Lord knows, I have strong opinions as to what happened.
but I think IF this case has a chance of going forward to being solved, we all need to stop with the secret intel and putting down others opinions, myself included.

I feel if there anything "secret" that one knows then simply keep it to yourself. no need to say things to bring it attention if you are not willing to share the info.
ok. just wanted to express a few things. love me or hate me...
I just feel Josh has done a lot to make a productive forum, for everyone.... and that should be respected.
bliss

Postby not sure » Mon May 24, 2010 8:03 am

I tried that address, Tink. Still just takes me to My Chatroll but there's no search box, no way to find or set up any links to anything, etc. All it lets me do is set up my own chatroll. When I go to my bookmark of The Keddie Murders Project for Chatroll it tells me "OOPS sorry, the page you requested was not found".

This is my bookmarked page (remember to copy and paste :))

http://chatroll.com/the-keddie-murders-project

Did the address for Chat change?
not sure

Postby tinkerbell » Mon May 24, 2010 8:06 am

When I signed in, it said Keddie Chat at the top..
tinkerbell

Postby meankitty » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:02 am

There's not much info anyone can get on me, since my real name is not associated with this site, or the e-mail accounts I use in connection with this site.
meankitty

Postby Night Rider » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:44 pm

What are you people talking about? On MP's board there is only an open shoutbox.

That's just like Cabin28 was, MP doesn't like chats, he has never used one.

As for that IP address argument, its old and bunk, the problem children of the internet have so many ways to get into someone's system it wouls scare anyone.

As to getting someone's location, bull, only if you give it out. That's why I have never hid where I am at. I've tested my IP address on many occasions, I've been around Auburn Beale, Grass Valley, Sheridan, Shingle Springs, Placerville, Pollock Pines and a few other places. Not even close.

This is all mind games, it always has been. If the want someone, they will come for you. They wanted me, and they didn't do a good job of it. Too bad..
Night Rider

Return to chat, guidelines, troubleshooting, & FAQs