issues

keeping this forum safe and positive

issues

Postby bliss » Sun May 23, 2010 4:27 pm

ok.
I hope some of the ISSUES going on can maybe be kept on this topic to keep the other topics readable

1. Craig.. BIG accusation saying Islander is funnyfeeling. which btw, I dont believe this for a second. How can you substanciate this??
don't think its okay to throw things like this around so easily.
I would think you could add a bit more to this?
bliss

Postby islander » Mon May 24, 2010 4:20 am

lol I feel just fine actually

The problem I have here is really simple.

@Craig, I honestly dont think you know anything about the case at all other than what youve read second hand. Sheila herself doesnt believe you knew her own brother, Ill be taking her word for it not yours. Youre posting like crazy. My eyes just glaze over your postings because I dont think you have anything of value to say. You hide behind pretense of being too scared to post yet you post often. If fact 46 posts in 7 days. For someone too scared to speak you have a lot to say. Yet you say nothing. Know what I mean. My personal take on you is youre here for the attention and nothing else. I have issues with that.

Other posters who hide behind the same drama. You know who you are. Its gotten old already, and youve been at it for years. Time to put up or shut up. Yes I call a spade a spade, dont care if you like me, dont care if you dont. High school is over, time to end the drama and attention whoring. I find it really sad and lame. You act as if the boogyman is going to jump out and get you yet MK who lives in the same area has never once posted about being too scared to post. Kinda telling dont you think ? I do. The major players in this are 20 years older I doubt they can bring you much if any harm since to be honest you dont actually know anything that could hurt them.

What does happen is new people come here and dont post or dont stay because wading through the nonsense is more effort than they want to take. That is a shame as this case needs to be solved, kept alive and done so in a serious, mature and adult manner. This isnt happening right now.

I'll give it a short time to improve then I'll be one of the ones who leaves.

Time to grow up and act the adults you supposedly are.

These users thanked the author islander for the post:
dmac (Fri May 27, 2011 12:15 pm)
islander

Postby coffee is love » Mon May 24, 2010 6:40 am

bliss my guess is valley told craig that since islander questioned him. and now craig is blabbing. probably another case of him trying to work people against each other. and islander i couldnt agree more with your post.
coffee is love

Postby bliss » Mon May 24, 2010 7:11 am

agreed on all.
sadly though, it makes people not want to be part of the forums.

It is sad that some feel the need to try to get others to not participate,

hopefully it will stop.
bliss

Postby tinkerbell » Mon May 24, 2010 7:19 am

I am not going to respond to Craigs posts anymore. You guys are correct, we do not need to get side tracked on this and make it like other boards. I just wanted to clear things up with some of the new people.
THIS IS FOR EVERYONE ON THE BOARD, IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO A PERSON NOT RELATED TO THE CASE, EVEN ME, PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE THAT PERSON AND I WILL DO THE SAME.
tinkerbell

Postby bliss » Mon May 24, 2010 10:35 am

Sheila,
you have every right to be annoyed with him.
I don't think I would have been as nice as you have been,
bliss

Postby gotbier » Tue May 25, 2010 2:19 pm

bliss wrote:Sheila,
you have every right to be annoyed with him.
I don't think I would have been as nice as you have been,

Agree 100%.
gotbier

Postby jhancock » Tue May 25, 2010 3:26 pm

I agree with a lot of what has been said above. I have asked Craig to write as clearly as possible and to stay on topic, and I know he is working on doing that. I have also asked on several occasions for Doom Kitty to stop posting You Tube videos not related to the case, so I hope that ends as well. I am tired of deleting them.

I hate the thought of people coming here and bailing because of fighting or posts they cannot understand. However, I also think that the struggle lately has been that there isn't too much new information, so some threads kind of go in circles.

But believe me when I say that times are changing--there will be new information to discuss soon. I'm not being purposely secretive to heighten interest in part II of the documentary; I'm being somewhat withdrawn in how much I say because I do not want anything to jeopardize the film and the countless interviews we have scheduled over the next four weeks. I hope that makes sense. We have already had many people back out of our film, usually at the last minute, and I don't want to see that happen again.

I hope we can all be patient and hang in there. The crew has been assembled. The bags are packed. Equipment rented. And starting this Friday, a whole new chapter in the story of the Keddie Murders begins.

If you haven't checked out our fundraising page, here is the link. We need all the help we can possibly get. Thanks, all!

http://www.indiegogo.com/Cabin-28-The-K ... -II?i=ttag
jhancock

Postby Indigo » Sat May 29, 2010 11:38 am

jhancock wrote:I agree with a lot of what has been said above. I have asked Craig to write as clearly as possible and to stay on topic, and I know he is working on doing that. I have also asked on several occasions for Doom Kitty to stop posting You Tube videos not related to the case, so I hope that ends as well. I am tired of deleting them.

And it looks like there's even more to delete! I'm not sure which I'm more exasperated with, the mysterious, dark messages/You Tube videos, or the meandering, repetitive look-at-me posts. It's pretty much a tie. They both need to stop.

Josh has a great board here and we're fortunate to have so many concerned parties with fresh ideas and perspectives. Let's not screw it up!
Indigo

Location: Standin' on a corner in Winslow, AZ (it's such a fine sight to see)

Postby Magnum PI » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:10 pm

I would just like to say, being new to this site. There does seem to be alot of fighting going on. And although i find it childish, i'm not going anywhere! Josh, i think you have done a great job!!!! It's because of you and your efforts that this case will not be forgotten!!! I applaud you for that, because that is what matters most. Someone has to keep digging until this crime is solved. And then maybe, just maybe, Shelia, Rick and Greg can find some peace!!!! So, i have a great idea, lets all be adults and see if we can help.
Magnum PI

Re: issues

Postby gentlebreeze » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:35 pm

Ausgirl will only be truly happy when every post on this board is an Ausgirl post full of her very own private Ausgirl opinions, Ausgirl thoughts, Ausgirl crimebusting insights, Ausgirl professional crimesolving fact gathering skill credentials, and Ausgirl omnipotent power wielding glorious observations about this crime that Ausgirl is SO connected with that Ausgirl has more than 172 posts since the Ausgirl join date of August 2010. Ausgirl knows how rude and stupid we all are here in this way that we continue to impudently try to post our non-Ausgirl member stupid inferior thoughts or newspaper articles SOMETIMES EVEN ON THE WRONG THREAD (gasp!!) and disrupt an Ausgirl most valuable member of all stream of thought that must be put forth in the world because only Ausgirl knows all and sees all and only Ausgirl has the ability to solve this crime. Everyone else should just go away and stop interupting the Ausgirl process. Anyone from Keddie during the 80's or present should refrain from speaking here at all because you are NOT AUSGIRL and therefore you have no value here.

Someone is creating an unfriendly environment on the board, and it is not Craig or nightrider. Congrats on a job well done, Ausgirl. Cheers.

Ausgirl joined a few months ago after having stumbled on this case. Ausgirl has now posted lengthy transripts from the cabin28.com board that I myself had only started reading just before it shut down and disappeared forever. Opinion: Either "Ausgirl" is the newest addition to a long list of user names that have been used by THIS PERSON on the cabin 28 Keddie boards OR there is secondary communications going on in private where info such as TRANSCRIPTS FROM THE OLD BOARD are being exchanged. This defeats the prime objective of the board in that members are HERE to share info, not create a secondary discussion group elsewhere excluding the other board members. The transcripts should be posted up for all to incorporate into discussion and evaluation.

:yuush:

These users thanked the author gentlebreeze for the post (total 2):
bliss (Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:03 pm) • gotbier (Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:02 pm)
gentlebreeze

Postby gotbier » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:46 am

Ausgirl wrote:I love the smell of butthurt in the morning.

Just for the sake of accuracy, re the three buttketeers' sniping:

I jumped all over Gotbier's post to Kitty, probably a little more snidely than I ought, because of being very tired of the hours of shitty backstabbing going on in chat against Kitty, who I personally don't think deserves to be shredded - but nobody had any problem taking up the entire chat for that time, even after being asked to stop. So I blew a minor gasket. Sue me.

Bliss' carping about my pointing out that Kitty's post was not 'evidence' was so transparently a high-school level of act of bestie-defense that I had to poke back, for the lulz.

Gentlebreeze, I don't give a rat's ass for your opinion on me. You are not compelled (or are you?) to read my posts, and your reaction is a tad ... mental. So I'ma ignore you, this being the sensible thing to do.

First of all, I do not recall any 'backstabbing'; going on; we were discussing how some people (and not ONLY MK) tend to post the same opinion over and over, hence another posters request to MK to post her thoughts/opinions in one post for everyone to see/read and so she will not have to post the same opinion over & over. And I know for a fact 2 or 3 of us were not saying anything we have not told MK, so it's only 'backstabbing' if the person doesn't know what you're saying.
Second, who the hell are you to decide what people can and cannot talk about in chat or anywhere else? There are several people who feel the same way about you. You seem to think this Forum belongs to you and that YOU decided who say what, post where.
Third, I notice it's OK for you to attack people when you feel the need and that's OK.
In my opinion (and yes, I'm entitled to it, whether you like it or not) YOU and you alone have ruined the camaraderie we once had here.
And you pointed out to Gentlebreeze, I don't give a rats ass what you think and you don't have to read our posts either.
gotbier

Postby Ausgirl » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:01 am

Chyeah - it's all my fault.

:bouaaaaah:

Being called out for being shitty to somebody had nothing to do with it, I guess. Though we were all chatty and fine before that.

Or were you and your 'comrades' being two faced, then, too? I dunno.

You forget to mention, btw, the speculation on Kitty's sex, location, identity, intelligence, and not much of it in glowing terms at all. Guess I was made to feel uncomfortable and shitty in chat, and asked for it to stop repeatedly, just for larks.

Then I ruint the internet. Go me.
Ausgirl

Postby gotbier » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:46 am

Being called out for being shitty to somebody had nothing to do with it, I guess. Though we were all chatty and fine before that. You mentioned me specifically in your previous post when I had nothing to do with this topic, other than posting agreeing with a post by another member

Or were you and your 'comrades' being two faced, then, too? I dunno.
camaraderie: a spirit of friendly good-fellowship - comrades: an intimate friend or associate : companion. I never said I was 'intimate' with anyone here.

You forget to mention, btw, the speculation on Kitty's sex, location, identity, intelligence, and not much of it in glowing terms at all. Guess I was made to feel uncomfortable and shitty in chat, and asked for it to stop repeatedly, just for larks. I happen to KNOW what sex MK is and her location so I wouldn't need to speculate. I also feel she's a big girl and can defend herself and doesn't need you to stick up for her.

Then I ruint the internet. Go me The 'internet' was never mentioned. 'YOU and you alone have ruined the camaraderie we once had here.' Hmm, not a word that you ruint the internet.

Sorry for the snarkiness Josh.

These users thanked the author gotbier for the post:
bliss (Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:07 am)
gotbier

Postby Eastern » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:03 am

Aus, apparently you didn't know that some of us talked to meankitty directly about Jesse announcing who he claimed meankitty really was and other speculations about who "she" is, along with how she posts. It wasn't backstabbing in the least. I wanted to clarify that for those who don't get to chats when all that is happening.

These users thanked the author Eastern for the post (total 2):
bliss (Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:40 am) • gotbier (Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:30 am)
Eastern

Postby dmac » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:48 am

There seems to be a lot of "sniping" in the past couple days.

If anybody wants to complain about the conduct of another poster, or feels harassed in general, please feel free to "flag" the post or thread in question by clicking the warning sign (!) at the top of every post.

We are a very successful troupe of feeble fools expressing our doubts and concerns over this disgusting, perplexing case. However, while we are far more content with how personal conduct and internal squabbles are expressed here than on any other related board, it still bubbles to the top.

I don't know the genesis of the latest overspill, but please work it out via PM and chat.

I think about 98% of arguments are worked out in chat. I also think about 99% of arguments start there :=B:

We have a cool board here. If anybody feels slighted or truly concerned about a post or behavior, that is exactly what the (!) means. Personally, I have not seen the kind of behavior here that caused me to leave other boards in disgust.

One more thing= I AM NOT an admin here, so don't get it in your head that I'm bulletproof. If I say or do something troubling, it goes to Josh, not me. I am a defacto "admin" on the forum solely because I installed the forum and know how to do necessary upkeep. It's a very complex system, this board!

If you have trouble with me, do NOT think I'm an admin. I follow the same rules as everyone else. Talk to me, or take it to the real Admin if you think the problem is bigger than that.

No games here, folks. None. Be proud in that fact.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com

These users thanked the author dmac for the post (total 2):
not sure (Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:00 am) • gotbier (Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:50 am)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby bliss » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:12 am

At this time I will no longer be participating to any more posting on the forum. how someone can come in here and belittle things people say, and yes, people who actually lived in the county, is beyond me.
Ausgirl has not only offended me, but others and as long as she has the ability to respond to any of my posts in such a manner, I will refrain.
sad. I know she has comuter smarts, but I, as others live close to Keddie, and have other things to contribute.
I guess because some don't live up to her superior attitude and knowledge, we dont matter.
At least when Spencer was going off, you knew why he was doing it. to defend his brothers name,. I dont understand how Ausgirl can go around in her posts like this and offend so many people.
you won Aus, at least from my end. My posts are done.and so is any contribuion to the case I have.I guess my high school education shows through as she not so nicely pointed out.
how dare you be so rude and condescending to people on this forum.

These users thanked the author bliss for the post:
gotbier (Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:22 am)
bliss

Postby dmac » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:31 am

bliss, dammit- don't you dare go away. I do not understand the conflict, but please mention it to Josh. Your input is mandatory so stfu and keep posting (if that makes sense). Dammit.

By that, I mean your input is highly valued. Highly.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com

These users thanked the author dmac for the post (total 2):
gotbier (Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:50 am) • Indigo (Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:34 am)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby bliss » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:39 am

I did mention Josh, thank you. I just do not liked being talked to like I am a second class citizen and thats how I read the posts. so for the sake of an explosion I am going to bite my tongue for a little while.
bliss

Postby gotbier » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:52 am

I agree with Dmac 100% Bliss. You have been around way too long to leave over this and you have a lot of knowledge to share with the rest of us, especially the 'newbies'.

These users thanked the author gotbier for the post:
Eastern (Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:18 pm)
gotbier

Next

Return to chat, guidelines, troubleshooting, & FAQs