Footprints

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Footprints

Postby not sure » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:48 am

I'm curious about the footprint evidence.

I know there were bloody boot prints on the back stairs and I know they took Justin's shoes into evidence. But Mrs Meeks told us there were bloody footprints in the living room from barefeet and that they were small.

Josh, is this part of the evidence you saw? Did they have pictures of the prints? Does anyone have anymore info on these footprints?
not sure

Postby jhancock » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:03 am

I have never seen photos of small footprints or heard about this. A very eerie image.

I don't know how Mrs. Meeks could know this unless she has seen crime scene photos or witnessed the crime scene itself. I don't think either is true, but I could be wrong.

From what I have been told, Justin's shoes are gone. And no one knows where they went.
jhancock

Postby not sure » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:40 am

I presume someone who saw them firsthand told her about the barefoot prints, perhaps Sheila or Richard?

Sheila, do you recall seeing barefoot prints when LE took you through the house afterwards?
not sure

Postby coffee is love » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:50 pm

is it normal procedure to walk the family of victims through the crime scene???? when did this happen anyway? i could see maybe a few days after to see if anything was missing. but the same day would be considered contaminating the crime scene.
coffee is love

Postby tinkerbell » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:37 pm

Yes they did have me go back through the house after they were done and see if i could remember what was ours and if it had been out of place...i dont remember about footprints..it was all a blurr and a mess...you have to remember i was only 14 and it was my family that this happened to and they were taking me through the house...
tinkerbell

Postby not sure » Sat May 29, 2010 1:47 pm

I think they said the boot prints were on the back door stairs. The bare footprints were in the living room according to Mrs Meeks and they were small.
not sure

Postby the celt » Sun May 30, 2010 11:57 am

The only boot prints where on the back door stairs, none where found in the cabin?
kathy
the celt

Postby Night Rider » Sun May 30, 2010 3:04 pm

Celt, it doesn't make sense because it is a bunch of rumors patched together.

I remember Richard saying that he say blood on the stair post, and around the door handle of Sue's car.

Item: they don't put carpet in kitchens and back porches, right? The killer would have had to made eight or nine steps in that area to reach the back door.

A 150 pound killer carrying Tina left no prints in that intervening area? Plus the fact that the photo in the book does not show any potential transferring blood from the predominant stain areas.

It's all a joke, just accept with a few grains of Victoria Metcalf's flour...
Night Rider

Return to just speculatin'