The "drug car/stolen drugs" theory

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

The "drug car/stolen drugs" theory

Postby not sure » Fri May 28, 2010 9:56 am

Spencer has asked that his open letter to another forum not be posted here.

-admin.
not sure

Postby not sure » Fri May 28, 2010 12:20 pm

Well, Karl says on the timeline that the boys were at the party where the dealers were selling and may have gone with them in the car.

It sounds like he was implying the boys were well aware of what those guys from out of town were about. Karl seems to give differing statements on when the flat tire occurred or at least when they were in Keddie. I can't tell from the timeline if he is suggesting he followed them to Keddie both weeks or not. If they went to Keddie both weekends then we may have a case of the boys getting Key Suspect involved in the ripoff of the car...they may have told him about the dealers and their mobile goodies the first week then lookie here, they're back the next. Or Key Suspect ripped them off the first week and they came back the second week to settle the score.

"Well-endowed" doesn't show through everything. If Tina was still wearing her jacket or if in PJs they may not have noticed. Besides, if the perps didn't know Marty well, just what was mentioned about him around town, they wouldn't have known his daughter was supposedly well-endowed.

If the boys were known to the perps as Karl suggested they may have assumed one of the boys belonged to the Key Suspect, maybe helped with the heist or knew where he could be found.
not sure

Postby not sure » Fri May 28, 2010 12:31 pm

I guess the thing I was trying to point out is we have somebody else verifying there was a "drug" car.

Key Suspect and Karl Spang.

Plus there was other verification about a tan/brown car...both Brian Compton and Steve Durham mentioned brown cars.
not sure

Postby meankitty » Fri May 28, 2010 12:42 pm

If I remember right, tan/brown cars weren't that rare in the area. I never was sure how credible Steve Durham was, since he said Dana had been drinking, yet the autopsy showed no alcohol in his system.
meankitty

Postby Night Rider » Fri May 28, 2010 12:43 pm

Celt, the story years ago was that Marty and? others unknown took the car from the lodge area and left it sitting in the area of Cabin28,

But the timeline seems to belie that, hence make up a new timeline? What is so incredble about this story is: Marty bites the hand that feeds him??????

I think some of the people who have posted on Cabin28 have faken a few creative writing classes. In fact, one of the wierdos, "Tina was placed," once claimed to be Ann Rule's nephew...

All the stories about that night are so incredable that they are stumbling over each other. As I read that Texas tall tale at the start, then his own stooge even tried to tell me the real liller's name. Of course I tore that apart on Cabin28 a long time ago.

Be very happy in your blissful ignorance, if all the stories about the ins and outs of the case were ever assembled together, you would all turn into babbling fools, which was someone's intent all along.

Bottom line: I can accept the idea that Marty did not do all three of the murders, and maybe that he did not instigate them, but that is as far as I'll go. He knew exactly what happened, and who did it.

I have always felt that at one time, someone on Cabin28 laid out the real scenario, and it just went over everyone's heads. Please dont make that mistake again.
Night Rider

Postby meankitty » Fri May 28, 2010 1:27 pm

The one thing about the carload of drugs is--why leave it unattended? Also I was thinking, if I stole a car with drugs in it, I would only have it at my place long enough to unload and stash the drugs, and then I would park the car far away from where I lived. I wouldn't park it just down the street. And I wouldn't be bragging about it to anyone.
meankitty

Postby not sure » Fri May 28, 2010 1:43 pm

I still think is it independent confirmation that there was a drug car in the area. And I was trying to stay away from all the other rumors or suggestions placed on Cabin28. I re-posted what the Key Suspect's family had to say right at the start of their posting careers in 2006 and then the similar items from the timeline.

I'm hoping when more of the timeline is revealed it will give more information on this so called drug car.
not sure

Postby islander » Fri May 28, 2010 4:38 pm

The one thing about the carload of drugs is--why leave it unattended?

Who'd know its in there ? You can keep it anywhere why not there ? Its where the dealers are most of the time. Notthe smartest place I agree, but they may not have had any other options since theyre from out of town

The thing is youre working from a perspective of acting guilty. I can and have walked down the street smoking a joint without worry of being arrested. Why ? Cos Im not acting guilty. Im acting like Im smoking a hand rolled cig. Theyre not going to act in a way to attract attn to themselves if theyre smart. The best place to hide something is in plane sight. Just make it look like something else and people will fill in the blanks themselves.

I can see M arty's families perspective on this, and it does make a lot of sense. Hit the wrong house. It would explain why the murders got so violent. The killers are asking for information the family cant give. The killers dont believe they hit the wrong place till its too late. In for a penny in for a pound. Tina may well have been a crime of opportunity or taken to try to flush out M arty. I got your daughter, you need to come deal with us or else ... Then they realize they have the wrong kid.

The key I feel is something obvious, something staring us right in the face, but we just cant see it yet.
islander

Postby jhancock » Sat May 29, 2010 7:20 pm

I agree with Islander that the answer is right here in front of us all. I think, from the collection of the five or six suspects that we have discussed over the years, the perps are in there.
jhancock

Postby the celt » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:24 am

It makes sense wrong cabin, sharp, smart. How would the killers know it was the person of interest unless they have delt with him in the past. Wasnt there a sign saying sharp in front of the cabin. Unless they didnt know the person of interest last name. Where the two cabins alike in color, size? These perps wouldnt know what the person ofinterestwife looked like, they could have thought sue was person of interest wife and was covering up to protect her husband in walks the boys. After all, step son of the person of interest was there. Maybe that is why step son of person ofinterest was scared to go back to his cabin that next morning?
kathy
the celt

Postby meankitty » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:24 am

I was thinking that if the drug dealers had dealt with Marty in the past, wouldn't they know where he lived? And there was a sign in front of the Sharp cabin saying "the Sharp's".

Islander said "The key I feel is something obvious, something staring us right in the face, but we just cant see it yet." This could well be true.
meankitty

Re: The "drug car/stolen drugs" theory

Postby Ava » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:52 pm

Hello, this being my first post, please go easy on me!
I want to ask two things:
Could the couch cushion have been used by one of the victims as a shield from the blows, therefore ending up on the spot in the middle of the room?
Also, In Mariposa County in the 70's and 80's, the DEA was controlling deliveries of heiron into the airport in Mt. Bullion. It was stated that
"the operation expands to a number of foothill counties." Could an airport in/or around Quincy/Keddie have been being used for drug deliveries?
More info about this has been written in such books/articles as "Trail of the Octopus" and "The Last Circle". The Mariposa County Sheriff was
into the operation up to his eyeballs and 60 Minutes did a segment on him. Many unsolved murders occured for those who stumbled upon the action.
The Sheriff in Quincy sure didn't conduct himself in a way one would expect.
One more question:
Does anyone really know anything about Bo? He sure disappered quick, almost like someone high-up helped him out of the area.
Thank You, Ava
Ava

Postby frida » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Welcome Ava! Don't worry we won't attack unless attacked :lol:

Good points about the drugs. Many of us have speculated about just that--county officials being involved in drug running. It has been suggested that Bo was involved with organized crime and / or drug running and also WPP. If Bo did have a golden parachute due to his involvement in WPP it would sure explain a lot. There are several posts on here about that. There is reason to believe his uncle was in WPP. His involvement in WPP does not mean he was one of the "good guys" in the least--merely that he fooled the Feds into thinking he'd give them information that he probably never did as a cover for his own illegal & murderous activities. The WPP is a hotbed of crime in and of itself.

If county officials were involved in drug running and Bo was involved with it as well, along with his having federal protection as an alleged informant--there were a lot of people with a vested interest in seeing this horrific crime go unsolved.

We are just now trying to decipher just how to get information about Bo (if there is any to be gotten) via FOIA.

Again welcome to the board!

Frida
I'm here all week folks!
frida

Postby Ava » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Thank you frida.

Here is a good link to "The Last Circle", there are many.
http://www.opednews.com/articles/The-La ... 3-618.html

The Mariposa County Sheriffs were involved in the unloading of the planes that were being flown into
these very rural airports. DOJ covered it all up.
Ava

Postby Chichibcc » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:14 pm

Ava wrote:Does anyone really know anything about Bo? He sure disappered quick, almost like someone high-up helped him out of the area.
Thank You, Ava

Welcome to the forum. :)

There's two good threads on Bo that touch on that possibility:

http://keddie28.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=469&hilit=wpp

http://keddie28.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21&start=30&hilit=wpp
Chichibcc

Return to just speculatin'