That night according to Justin

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Postby dcheryl83 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:28 pm

Why would Sue be lying on the couch with 2 men standing in the middle of her living room? This makes no sense unless she was already incapacitated. But if she was incapacitated she could not have rushed to John's aid. I would think if she had been the one to let them in the house, she wouldn't have laid back down on the couch. Could someone else let them in? Maybe she was asleep? Not likely, but it just makes no sense.

Justin was witnessing a very tramatic event. It is quite possible that his mind has the order of events mixed up.[/quote]

Maybe she had fallen asleep on the couch
dcheryl83

Postby coffee is love » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:22 pm

he wasnt 6 he was 12 or 13.
coffee is love

Postby dcheryl83 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:29 am

coffee is love wrote:he wasnt 6 he was 12 or 13.

I got that now. Don't know how I got so confused on the age. Seems to me, now that I'm back on track, that he should have remembered a little bit more.
dcheryl83

Postby not sure » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:50 pm

Also, I don't know why I didn't notice this before, but Justin described the perps as wearing denim pants and jackets. Person of Interest and Bo were described as wearing polyester leisure suits, one blue and one white.

Can you please tell us where/when Justin said the above? I have the timeline Josh posted on Cabin28 and I don't see that description of clothing anywhere. I was under the impression Justin just said they were dressed alike and also under the impression the 2 were wearing similar suits.

Is this something the newspaper reported?
not sure

Postby Night Rider » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:31 pm

I've seen quite a few discrepencies in that area of discussion, but it seems like most of the people on these boards are not into details, it seems like they just clutter up some folk's minds.

I have seen those varied decriptions in a few places, but I can't cite them at this time. Except for the leisure suits. That specifically came from Marilyn in her recollections of that night.

Remember when she said she thought that M was burning those zoot suits in the stove at 2am and that she never saw those suits again?? (why should she?)

I also remember reading somewhere that Justin said that one of the perps was wearing lace-up boots like military style. (what about logging boots?)
Night Rider

Postby bliss » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:52 pm

thanks for clarifying...
I wondered because I didn't think I was adjusting anything! lol

as the above have stated, I only recall the suits as clothing described by Marilyn, and Justin saying camo and boots.DENIM PANTS AND JACKETS??? I cant recall ever seeing that anywhere.
logging boots... yes. definitly could git descrition, as many of then up here still wear them.
esp when its chilly still. crap, for that matter, its either boots OR tennis shoes for 95% of the men up here.

MK... AGAIN...I am going to post this, forgive me all if I sound like a broken record...
maybe its not intentional, but your posts are written as to your speculations are facts.
we need to remember at this point, almost everything is speculation.
I understand you trying to get your point across, but Mondays are difficult to read this board when you reply to almost every single post made through the weekend, and most of those posts are seemingly distracting to say the least.
I do apologize, I am not trying to be mean. but it is hard sometimes.
bliss

Postby coffee is love » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:17 pm

i dont think i have ever read about denim anywhere on these boards or the timeline. guess ill have to go back and look it over.
coffee is love

Postby not sure » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:02 pm

I did check it out. No denim, no jackets mentioned on the timeline.

Correction added 6/18...MK is right. It does mention jean jacket and blue jeans. My mistake.
Last edited by not sure on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
not sure

Postby meankitty » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:14 am

The timeline on Josh's website didn't have the details. I was going by the timeline that was posted on the cabin 28 board. I may have to get my print out and do some typing.
meankitty

Postby bliss » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:35 pm

ok, once again. the timeline on the 28 board is a modified timeframe created by Spencer and Jesse..
not the real police timeline. its their take on the timeline with things they have added to it.
bliss

Postby meankitty » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:51 am

Josh also posted an unmodified timeline that I have a printout of. These are the 2 entries talking about what the perps were wearing. Josh posted them on Dec. 28, 2008.

[The next section of the timeline is labeled with the title JUSTIN'S DREAM. All entries in this post were reported to D. Thomas.]

75. I am on my passenger boat. Somebody got thrown out and there was a fight. He had long black hair, short over the ear. His hair was combed back. He had black glasses with gold ring and a gold frame and black and brown lenses. He had a mustache, jean jacket, blue jeans, no belt. Cowboy boots. Black round toe with a squiggly design. He had a hammer in his left hand and it had a wooden handle and a steel hammering thing and a point at the end.

78. The man just said her name-"Sue". He had brown hair, past his ears, halfway. Curly at the end. Same kind of glasses as the other man and same kind of clothes. He wore marked Army boots, green, like a hiking boot with a Waffle Stomper type sole.
meankitty

Postby bliss » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:27 pm

ok, the firsrt entry, I believe, wasn't that a dream?
or something like that?
now I am questioning what I remember.
bliss

Postby Night Rider » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:49 pm

That's what they want you to do, it's all a bunch of mind games. It always has been.

Yes, those are accurate copies, and not from the bogus timeline.

Item: It has been reported that he has since said that it was NOT a dream.

The more that I read those two entries, the more phony they look to me. Just my opinion..

How come the sketches show both guys wearing flight glasses with reflective lens?? "Black and BROWN lenses ????
Night Rider

Postby Neon Bulb » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:38 pm

:arrow: .
Last edited by Neon Bulb on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Neon Bulb

Postby bliss » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:52 pm

regarding Justin dreaming or not:
either he made it up, or it was a dream.

"he was on a boat"??
how the heck did this topic get so far spread that I cant keep track of a single thought??
bliss

Postby meankitty » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:52 pm

I don't know why I didn't notice this before, but in my original post, Justin was saying John and Dana got tied up after they were killed, yet John had blood on the bindings on his hands.
meankitty

Postby dmac » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:12 pm

The bindings were part of the escalation of the crime. It wasn't planned, it escalated. Whomever did this knew the intended. Blood was let before the bindings escalated from white bandage tape (which evidently ran out- it must be part of the crime scene to find one empty tape core) to phone cord. Tina is key because whomever placed her body proved to know the area very well, a local yocal, as easy to find as a top-10 hit for Bob Dylan.

Tina, as always, is the key. Whomever placed her body knows the area well and wanted to go there. It felt okay to put her in such an unknown, remote locale.

you can't ignore Justin's knowledge.

If any of you want to pick me out for not having an outlandish theory, I don't want or need one.

I believe it's another stupid, sad, local crime. I believe the perp(s) lived close-by. I don't believe in phantom boogey-men and unresolved drug-deals gone awry. No 80,000 angles to prove the crime. It's simple, it's stupid, it's sad.

Does that count as a theory, or does your unproved logic disprove my theory?

Now why were the perps left to roam?
dmac
Site Admin

Re: That night according to Justin

Postby tinkerbell » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:44 am

I can tell you my issue with Justin now.

Why do you keep defending him now MK?? I just don't understand your thinking....HE as an ADULT has stated he knows who did it and will reveal it in a book, but will not go to the police...to me that is BS...I know what he went through was horrible and people shut down...my brothers have done the same thing, but to this day they have not said oh I know now who did it...but i wont say anything until.....
I had not seen Justin until we did the first documentary and he was very polite and talked to me..but for the last few years he refuses to talk to me and I have never done anything to him nor put him down except for him saying HE KNOWS....
tinkerbell

Postby Eastern » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:54 am

Here's my take on Justin - he already did tell the police what he knew. He passed a lie detector - really hard for a 12 year old to fake the results of one. The police played with him and what he told them evidently. Most importantly, they never arrested the men he told them about. Imagine what has gone through his head all these years over how LE has handled this case. I think he is unfairly villified.
Eastern

Postby dawghouse » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:07 am

I agree Tinkerbell, Justin knows who did this. According to the floorplan, he would have had to be completely outside the bedroom to give the amount of info from his statements that we see(saw) on the timeline. If those statements are to be believed, either he's scared witless of something, or he's looking to somehow turn a profit with his knowledge.

Curiously, didn't Mrs. Meeks post that when the police (don't remember which agency)came to question Justin, he was so scared that he wet himself? What the heck could the police have been doing to him for him to react that way? Did they think he was misleading them and covering for someone?
dawghouse

PreviousNext

Return to just speculatin'