A Few Questions

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Postby Super Hero Girl » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:16 am

In the documentary, when Sheila and her brother were walking thru the cabin, they went into the bedroom the boys were sleeping in that night. The brother (sorry, I can't remember his name) mentioned the pile of clothes blocking the door and then he said something along the lines of - They [the police] think Justin hid behind the door to the bedroom because there was blood on the handle - inside the bedroom. He demonstrated by physically getting behind the door and pulling it open to hide himself behind it.

By him saying that, that leads me to believe several things:

1. The door was either open or ajar the entire time
2. Justin left the bedroom when all was quiet
3. The killer or killers returned causing him to retreat back into the bedroom and hide

Why would Justin "hide" if was consulting with the killers or participated in the killings? And in the documentary one of the law enforcement officials, I forget who exactly, said they do not believe Justin participated in the crimes but was only a witness to either the crime itself or the aftermath.
Super Hero Girl

Postby Rally » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:59 pm

The area where they found Tina; was it just off a road, or was it deeper in the forest, where the perps would have had to carry her some distance?? I have seen the footage of the guy describing where he found her, but I could not tell if it was an accessable place and / or easy to get to.
Rally

Postby Night Rider » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:09 pm

The actual location has never been pinpointed, it was either near the falls, or somewhere near Camp Eighteen.

Item: The guy was digging for bottles? Something not exactly proper in an NF. The area around the falls is NF land, but Camp Eighteen is outside the NF.

But Josh said that they had to walk about 15 minutes through brush, so no, someone didn't just dump her out of the door of a Camry and drive off.
Night Rider

Postby Rally » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:58 pm

One question i have now, is did any of the suspects own or have access to a 3 wheeler (three wheelers were popular in the early 80's) A 15 minute walk, would be a long walk carrying a body, even if it was a child (although the pictures I have seen of Tina, she looked pertty tall for her age) You try carrying a 50 pound bag of potatoes for a 15 minute walk, and see how tireing and ackward it is. If I remember right, they found her near an old dump, that is why the guy was looking for bottles threre, if it was an old dump, there would have been an old grown up road or trail leading to it. I am pulling at strings here, but it could be a possibility.
Rally

Postby not sure » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:13 am

That's an interesting thought, Rally. An ATV? maybe, and yes, they were popular back then. Of course, if it was an old dump and there was a road leading to it, even an overgrown road, I imagine a regular motorcycle could have maneuvered the overgrowth. I've been told there were a few people in the area who rode.
not sure

Postby Night Rider » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:41 am

In a way, that is a slightly academic question.

1: No one has ever mentiond such a thing.

2: We have never really determined if the killers took her directly to that area. It is possible, but supposedly even Rod deCrona does not believe that.

3: You shound also consider the possibility that she was led to the area by her captors and killed on the scene.

4: I can be kinda wacky at times so please just accept this as my little dream. But what if she did manage to escape, and got lost and possiblly got injured. Then just died of hypothermia?

Number 4 is not something I discuss often, any more than we discuss the purported "White slaver" up there. The upper areas of Butte County are not a very friendly area, I once had a very bad experience up, over 40 years ago. Someone had been hiding some funny activities up there ever since then.
Night Rider

Postby Rally » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:40 am

I have been reading numerous forums, and am trying to bring up new points that I have not heard, I'm trying to think outside the box. They may not hold water for long, but I think some new ideas are in order. Like I said, I have been reading other forums, but I do not post in them. It seem all I see in them is bickering, fighting, and threats. I commend Josh for keeping this one in line, and letting us talk about what we are here for, the crime, and what might have happened.
Rally

Postby not sure » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:59 am

Also under consideration should be the possibility that only those remains that were found were taken there. In the past we've discussed the condition of the remains and have been told they were completely clean...free of any skin, hair or muscle tissue and with no signs of insect activity or animal damage. Skeletal remains don't weigh very much...heck, they could have been hauled up there in a backpack.
not sure

Postby Rally » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:10 am

That is true, no animal damage is hard to believe, if those bones had been in the woods for 3 years. I spend a lot of time in the woods, when I come across any animal skulls or bones, they always have chew marks in them. Mice will eat away at them as soon as they find them. That is interesting !!
Rally

Postby kevB » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:09 am

I wonder if Tina's body was buried or placed in one location and then removed
and moved to the wooded area where it was found...

Would this explain the lack of animal damage?
The Absence of Evidence Is Not The Evidence Of Absence
kevB

Postby not sure » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:18 am

Perhaps but not the lack of insect damage. Unless she was buried inside something that was virtually insect proof.
not sure

Question

Postby letssolvethis » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:10 pm

Does anyone know if Marty's Birthday was on 04/11???? (sorry not sure about yr) And, this is the same date as the murders correct?? This does not really add much to anything I guess, but just want to know because that would be quite a coincidence. If so - that is rather creepy. But I guess the whole mystery/case is for that matter.
Last edited by letssolvethis on Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
letssolvethis

Postby letssolvethis » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:12 pm

The reason I ask this..I saw it on Cabin28.com (pretty sure) and someone made a comment that 04/11 was Marty's Birthday.
letssolvethis

Postby mrs.mcglovin11 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:39 pm

it was Marty's birthday on 4/11. Marilyn stated that on another site. They were apparently going to the Backdoor bar that night to celebrate his birthday.
mrs.mcglovin11

Postby Night Rider » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Not according to you know who, I was reamed for saying that.

Some people believe the SSA, some say it is wrong. Either way his birth year was 1949
Night Rider

Postby letssolvethis » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:43 am

Thanks for your responses Night Rider & Mrs. McGlovin11.

Nightrider - can you tell me who you're referring to when you speak of "You know who" ??
letssolvethis

Postby Night Rider » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:26 pm

So? He's still there, and it is FUN to argue with a stumblebum like him.

As a friend said, "We're all just bottom feeders, we just take all the crumbs people want to leave us."

Someday he will just collapse under the weight of all the BS he and his sidekicks have spewed for three years.

As for staying unsolved, yes most of us know that. Just who would take this case over? THE SITTING GOVERNOR AT THE TIME. AND WHAT IS DOING? JUST RUNNING TO BE OUR NEXT GOVERNOR. Take off the rose-colored glasses folks.
Night Rider

Postby Night Rider » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:41 pm

Then no sooner had I made the above post and this came across a Yahoo group. I guess there is hope. Remember what Seeker was suggesting...

(CNN) -- Law enforcement authorities have recovered 52 children and arrested 60 pimps allegedly involved in child prostitution, the FBI announced Monday.

More than 690 people in all were arrested on state and local charges, the FBI stated.

The arrests were made over the past three days as part of a nationwide law enforcement initiative conducted on the federal, state and local levels, the bureau said.

"Child prostitution continues to be a significant problem in our country, as evidenced by the number of children rescued through the continued efforts of our crimes against children task forces," Kevin Perkins, assistant director of the FBI's Criminal Investigative Division, said in a written statement.

"There is no work more important than protecting America's children and freeing them from the cycle of victimization."

The three-day operation, tagged Operation Cross Country IV, included enforcement actions in 36 cities across 30 FBI divisions nationwide. It is part of the FBI's ongoing Innocence Lost National Initiative, which was created in 2003 with the goal of ending sex trafficking of children in the United States.

The initiative, conducted with assistance from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, has so far resulted in the recovery of almost 900 children, according to the FBI. It has also led to more than 500 convictions.
Night Rider

Postby Night Rider » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:38 pm

Now did anyone think of the next question to think about concerning that press release?

Like: How many of those arrests occured in the Eastern Dictrict of California??

----------------------- ---------------------
Deputy Jeffery Vaughn Mitchell, Sacramento County Sheriff's Dept.
End of Watch, Oct. 27, 2006, Cosumes area. STILL UNSOLVED...
------------------------ ------------------------------------
Last edited by Night Rider on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Night Rider

Postby not sure » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:43 pm

Night,

Is there any way of finding that out that you know of? I mean, finding out where those arrests took place? I can't seem to find much info about it in my searches...just that it happened.

It's kinda like that large "La Familia" round-up they did recently...says it was widespread but only gave a couple of locations.
not sure

Previous

Return to just speculatin'