First responders

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

First responders

Postby not sure » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:49 am

I've been wondering who arrived first when the call went in about the murders? Who was the first responder and did they go into the house alone or was there a group of officials that went in together?
not sure

Postby Night Rider » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:02 pm

That was my question from a couple of years ago. JK mentioned that there were more cops than he had ever seen, and this was about 40 minutes after it was reported.

We know that DT was there pretty quickly, but who was the incident commander originally? RDC has said that he viewed the scene, but he also said that the was not on duty that weekend.

It's hard to say much about timing, too much BS about everything, including about when Sheila mad the discovery. One thing is certain, Justin had a lot of time to say things to people before the cops got to him, remember one thing. Justin said Marilyn was alone when he got there. Really? Where was Casey??
Night Rider

Postby tinkerbell » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Night Rider
Can you elaborate on what you mean by this statement (It's hard to say much about timing, too much BS about everything, including about when Sheila mad the discovery)
tinkerbell

Postby Night Rider » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:43 pm

What are you saying? Everyone knows what was very prominent on the old red board. It said that you made the discovery at 9am.

Some of us have been asking some of the following questions for years:

A: Was the actual time 7:15am?

B: Who made the first call, and was it by someone going over to the big cabin?

C: How long did it take for the first officer to arrive? And who was that?

D: Did any civies talk to you during the first hour? Other than the Seabolt's of course.

E: How long did it take for the first officer to take your statement? And did they segregate you from the other civies?

F: Same question as (F), but as refers to Justin.

G: Is there is anyone that you know of that can verify the reported actions of Justin when he went to his cabin?

H: Was he interviewed in any way prior to him going back to his cabin? Or did an officer accompany him?

I: Can you verify the statement that Marilyn was indeed alone when Justin tried to go there?

J: Were you interviewed by Doug Thomas at any time in the first two or so hours?

K: Can you identify any civies who did talk to Justin prior to the interview between him and Marilyn and Doug Thomas?

L: Can you remember when you were removed from the scene, and in who's custody?

M: Was Justin allowed to remain on scene with his mother all morning?

Sorry to be long-winded, but these questions have been building up for years...
Night Rider

Postby Magnum PI » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:08 pm

Night Rider...Those are very good questions but out of curiousity, why do you question the 9:00 am discovery?

I would think that Tinkerbell would remember what time it was! After all it was the worst day of her life!!!!
Magnum PI

Postby meankitty » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:22 pm

If I remember right, Sheila was going to go to church with the Seabolt's at the Mormon church. And the church service starts at 9 a.m., so Sheila would have had to went home much earlier to get ready for church.
meankitty

Postby Night Rider » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:01 pm

Because it is wrong, we were begging Jesse to change that back in 2006. That goes back to the red board, maybe he couldn't change it?

JK mabe a statement on Cabin28. he was pretty sure of the time, just after 8:00, and the place was swarming with cops.

It's not that important, just that too many people have carried on too much garbage about this case. Look at the SFGate article, "10 hours"???????
Night Rider

Postby Magnum PI » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:22 pm

If Shelia did go home at 7:15..that is important!!! At least as far as i'm concerned. Who is JK and how does he know the cops were all over the place? Neighbor? I really liked some of your questions. It would be interesting to hear a reply to those.
Magnum PI

Postby the celt » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:41 pm

wasn't mre. seabolts daughter staying at one of the cabins that morning and she called her mother to tell her something had happened at sues cabin? did Mrs seabolt mention what the time was when her daughter called?
kathy
the celt

Postby Night Rider » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:54 pm

No, that was Laronda, Mrs. Meeks daughter, and that has since been modified.

There was another girl staying at the Meeks and her dad lived in Keddie. He picked them up after he got off the night shift at the Quincy Lumber mill. Laronda was going to stay the day with them. They saw the commotion when they got to Keddie.

JK was a kid at the time, his parents were going to visit someone in Keddie that morning.
Night Rider

Postby the celt » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:59 am

thanks night rider, i dont know why i said seabolt when i knew it was meeks.
kathy
the celt

Postby dcheryl83 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:37 am

Shelia is there any chance you can answer any these questions? I'm sure you were in shock and not looking at your watch or paying much attention to what everyone else was doing, but some of the questions should be things you haven never forgotten.
dcheryl83

Re: First responders

Postby bangtango86 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:55 pm

not to be rude but is there proof taht the sheila on this board is the real sheila? if she is i apologize....but theres a lot of weird people out there that impersonate other people online for attention
bangtango86

Postby ache » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:02 pm

Uh...yes, there is. Sheila was involved in the making of the dvd's with Josh and this is Josh's site. I don't think you need to worry about that.
I found
after all the searching,
life was only what I made it
ache

Postby tinkerbell » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:16 pm

Bangtango
Yes I am really on this board...
tinkerbell

Return to just speculatin'