Part II synopsis

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Part II synopsis

Postby jhancock » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:54 pm

Cabin 28: The Keddie Murders Part II provides a fuller exploration of these unsolved murders than its predecessor, taking the audience deep inside the official case files and beyond. Interspersing new interviews with archival footage, police reports, diagrams, and crime scene photos, this documentary leaves no stone unturned. You’ll hear excerpts from interviews with all the key players, including the major suspects; listen as an investigating officer walks you through the crime scene; study excerpts from the official timeline of events and from the physical evidence reports; and marvel at a community determined to see justice served. The documentary’s startling conclusion uncovers what law enforcement agencies and the families of Sue, Johnny, Dana and Tina have been waiting to hear for almost thirty years: a confession to these horrendous crimes.

Cabin 28: The Keddie Murders is available on DVD starting in October 2010. The film was shot with the participation and involvement of the Sharp family and the Plumas County Sheriff’s Office.

Special thanks to: Greg Hagwood, Dr. Turhon Murad, Shannon Clinkinbeard, Sheila Sharp, Richard Meeks, Pauline van Nispen, Christine Snyder, Gina Gionfriddo, Kristal Hite-Polikoff, Leslie Seipel, John Hanson, Brittney Aresta, and Travis Leland.

There are still 21 days remaining to contribute to our (now) post-production fund at http://www.indiegogo.com/Cabin-28-The-K ... -II?i=ttag.
jhancock

Postby TinyDancer » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:18 pm

Who confessed, Josh?

I know you're not going to tell me. But someone had to ask...
TinyDancer

Postby dmac » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:59 pm

I hope it wasn't Craig... Anyone laying odds?

But seriously, Josh, on a scale of 1-10, how would you rate the veracity of the confession?
dmac
Site Admin

Postby jhancock » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:18 am

Tiny Dancer -- you will see.

Dmac -- 10, in my opinion. And it's not Craig. :)
jhancock

Postby Neon Bulb » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:45 pm

:arrow: .
Last edited by Neon Bulb on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neon Bulb

Postby Night Rider » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:51 pm

MK, Silveria was actually on the lam in Kentucky until the brought him back in 1986.

Robert never rode tha rails back in that time, he was a good booster, even his own dad's truck.

Robert was from the Blossom Hill area of San Jose, it was said that his parents came up there for vacations in the mid 70's.

His first wife is still living there, and possibly his sister Debbie.

He supposedly only began catching out from Mississippi in mid-1991. And he was rolled up by an SP bull in Roseville on March 2, 1996.

He knew the players in this drama, most all of them...
Night Rider

Postby Magnum PI » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:57 pm

I'm guessing this confession is from someone who had first hand knowledge of the crime. Can't wait to see part II and see if my guess about who did it and why is correct. Who knows i could be way off base.
Magnum PI

Postby Night Rider » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:29 pm

"The most compelling post on all of the forums? You've sure missed a lot.

How about the poster who made 61 posts on Cabin28, then there were 55 left?

Posts 60 and 61 were very interesting, you must have blinked.

Magnum, we might all still all off base, that's why it has taken so long to make anyone blink.

Someone said on here that they didn't think that the real name was ever mentioned on any of these boards, I can accept that.

But at least we have managed to eliminate a bunch of scumbags, and let people know what they have done.

Some of us have had a couple of good guesses, for many years.
Night Rider

Postby Neon Bulb » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:53 pm

:arrow: .
Last edited by Neon Bulb on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neon Bulb

Return to keddie facts