Recent email

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Recent email

Postby jhancock » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:40 pm

Here is an email I received recently that does ask some of the older questions, but also shows that there is still interest in the case from countless outside parties. I also thought members of our forum could help in giving their thoughts about some of the questions raised below. I have removed the sender's name and email address from the original.

"I would like to voice my opinion about a few aspects of this case. You will have to excuse me if I've asked a question that has already been answered. I did not see every single video that is posted and do not know every aspect of this case. However, I am familiar.

First; it seems to me that it is pretty obvious that the Keddie murders going unsolved, rests solely on the shoulders of the Plumas County Sheriff's Department. They made numerous mistakes in the case and showed to be incompetent in all aspects of a high profile crime.

Second; it seems pretty obvious that Marty Smartt and John Boubede (or is it spelled Boudee), were largely responsible for the murders. If the Plumas County Sheriff's Department had of done their job "by the book"
jhancock

Postby kevB » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:17 pm

Very interesting email Josh....

I have felt for a very long time that there are other reasons why this case remains unsolved
and it has alot more to do with just an incompetent Plumas County Sheriff's Department.

That explanation to me is far too simple...

I think the author of this email brings up some very valid points.

The handling of this case might be excused by some as just the way things are done in Plumas county...

But for those of us on the outside looking in, something about the LE's involvement in this case
and the way it has been handled stinks to high heaven.
The Absence of Evidence Is Not The Evidence Of Absence
kevB

Return to just speculatin'